MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
GSXR rider got arrested I think!

Anyone in here? It was in the feeder of 290 almost at the 1960 light going westbound. Apparently he was cruising fast over and over the feeder and police pulled him over. I couldn't see the rider so my guess he was arrested, only saw 2 car cops surrounding the bike. The bike looked good. I hope he is ok.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
San Antonio Rider arrested SysKnight General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 02-18-2014 12:15 PM
Rider down. Spring area. 1960/aldine Westfield. Newer red/black gsxr. AiJay General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 07-09-2013 02:50 PM
typical GSXR rider CUZ Off Topic 22 02-21-2013 06:07 PM
Ping rider of a Black/Yellow GSXR 600? on Westheimer near HEB Master_Of_Pain General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 09-10-2007 07:45 AM
GSXR new rider package RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 09-12-2005 03:34 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #2
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

There was a Jersey Village cop and a Sheriff around him but when I passed they were all pulling off and I don't know of course what the penalty was but he rode off on the bike. He was wearing a Rocket Nation jacket if your talking about the same guy.
Ridn'1Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 06:47 AM   #3
mattrox
Matt

Bike(s):
black fzr600

Send a message via AIM to mattrox
for speeding?
mattrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #4
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

I'm sure it was for speeding but I got there at the end of the ordeal so I'm not sure, maybe he was being super cool and did a wheelie or something, most likely a ignorant car or truck driver was jealous and called the cops about something stupid.
Old 01-08-2007, 01:08 PM   #5
Ridn'1Raven
wheelies are da deble

Bike(s):
06' R1 Raven

^good for you. I noticed that if your cool and honest with the cops around the Cypress and Jersey Village area they tend to be cool with you as well.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #6
ridinred
Bike Mania

Actually i was riding with him. I was doing a wheelie and when i sat it down another friend pulled in front of me and threw his hand out. I look behind me and see the cop. so im like ima get my bike impounded for being a idiot. ( i have no license yet) takin the msf in 3 weeks. anyways, he flips his lights on and jerks in front of lonnie (guy on gsxr) to make sure he doesnt run like that other guy did a couple weeks ago. so they arrest him for having no plate and infractions and what not. put him in the car and Lonnie is telling the cop that he knows him and to take off his helment. So the cop did and he knew him and they let him go free of tickets.

Cant believe he pulled him over when i was the one doing a wheelie going over the speed limit. It was ridicoulus.

it was funny in the end.

Advertisement