MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #21
less_than_coop
SBN BMF
 
less_than_coop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Kerr County
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,261

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf








Why didnt your friend have an escape route planned? Why wasnt he monitoring his mirrors?
__________________
"Faster, Faster! Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."--Dr. Hunter S. Thompson.
sausagecreature

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Friend is in a essay competion to meet Dr. Niel Tyson, please vote for my friend Goldenboy1 Off Topic 8 03-21-2011 05:11 PM
Who was racing up and down the westpark tollway Prodigy General Discussion (Moto Related) 9 05-01-2010 06:25 AM
RIDER DOWN WESTPARK chamberlife954 General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 02-20-2008 11:45 PM
westpark tollway rates? chasee69 Off Topic 9 11-13-2007 12:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #22
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,494

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






my friend in the truck stopped in time, biker didn't

they all can't drive/ride as good as me..........there can only be ONE!



(knock on wood)
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #23
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money
 
cashtown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hunt, TX HWY 39
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,955

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E









yup. sounds like your friend was totally at-fault. if he hadn't had the audacity to be out driving in the first place then wreck never even would have happened. what, does he think hen owns the roads?
__________________
freak20brothers



Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #24
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
just talked w/ my buddy, he got rear ended on westpark (west bound) right past the bw8

48 y.o. asian
duc 696
full gear

hurt his hand, but i don't think anything broken

fess up......
If your friend was the truck driver then please give him my apologies. I drove past this wreck and seeing a truck and a bike I ASSUMED that the truck was at fault.
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #25
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,494

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






found the guy on H-I, lol

http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=649120

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNVi3t2007 View Post
It was me... I was really scared since I never been in this type of situation. I did go to a hospital to get my hand checked. I also contacted authorities. They came to my home to file a report. I just don't want any trouble. My bike was damaged. :(
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!

Last edited by RACER X; 05-24-2012 at 10:21 AM.
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy