Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 05:23 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

04 GSXR1000 Matt Mladin
06 CBR 600RR
04 CBR 600RR Tracked Out
07 ZX6 Tracked out
73 Honda 350 My First Bike Ever

Hairy Eyeball

Ever do one of those games where "One of These Is Not Like The Others" ??

I'm pretty leery about even starting this thread. Two reasons - 1, I haven't posted in a while so I should prolly just shut up, but this just got to me, and 2, I don't want it to turn into a "Us vs Them" thread.
I ride a sportbike. Rice burner. Japamatic. Thought I'd take it and my camera to Twin Peaks for the bike/carwash, meet a couple other riders, and get good pics of a couple cute "Peaks" washing my bike, right?

Aside from the jacked up pickups there was about 30 cruisers-Harley types. There wasn't one sportbike when I went through at mid afternoon and holy , all I got was the hairy eyeball from all of them. , I didn't even get any smiles from the girls (I understand - I'm fugly so no big deal there- ha). But, man I never felt so out of place. My excitement and enthusiasm when from a 10 to right down the hole in less than 20 seconds. I didn't even put a foot down and I LOVE TP. Great place.

Anybody else ever feel like all the other kids won't let you play tag with them because your clothes aren't like theirs?
Getoutofmyway is offline   Reply With Quote