Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #21
Feedback Rating: (0)

the one on my avatar

Originally Posted by Lokati View Post
There is no chance in that overfilled oil caused popping on deceleration. It is and I ****gaurantee**** fuel related.

I bought a ZX10-R one time that had over 7 qrts of oil in it (ask Patrick at Motorcycles Unlimited, he changed it)

For someone who doesn't even know how to properly check and change oil, I would refrain from being "positive" about anything that you know about the bike.

Also you should call Motorcycles Unlimited and find out when their next free motorcycle maintenance class is. You desperately need it before you fubar that bike.
no offense bro but i know how to do maintenance to my motorcycle.. and i found the problem just fixed.. i had a loose spark plug.. but the real question is.. how it got loose?.. probably when wife was at me so i left the bike and took a 2 hour rest then came back to it.. i think i didnt tight it or something..

but the oil is a bit high thou.. ima just leave it like that..
cyberone28 is offline   Reply With Quote