MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #81
TILLA THE KILLA

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
I definitely like BYOB much better. It's crazy that we have a mutual aquaintance in Justin. Trust me chief I understand you and Justin's situation. And it's not worth your parents heartache. Sell them. Look forward to meeting you also man.

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop rear ends rider, then BLAMES the rider CTtriple General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 11-06-2013 10:09 AM
Rider hit by other rider - Video Inside Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 52 07-31-2012 03:42 PM
Rider and co-rider down 290E & Barker Cypress jimrad General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 04-17-2011 12:17 AM
Rider Down on 242, report says inexperienced rider Davekg General Discussion (Moto Related) 94 03-24-2011 07:11 PM
Rider to Passenger/Other Rider Communication Pyrofallout General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 02-22-2008 09:38 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2006, 04:30 PM   #82
BusaFlo
Lost, But Still Ridding

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 Busa
85 Honda Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
Jared is our friend that passed. Justin is a friend of ours that was riding with us when Jared wrecked. You are right about the work hard, play harder bit. Jared lived by those words.
Yah, my bad I meant Jared, I realized it a bit late and finally edited it. Sorry to hear that you had to see it. Its bad to hear about it, but I couldn't imagine what you guys went through to see all that and have to end the ride with a loss...
Old 12-29-2006, 04:38 PM   #83
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaFlo
Yah, my bad I meant Jared, I realized it a bit late and finally edited it. Sorry to hear that you had to see it. Its bad to hear about it, but I couldn't imagine what you guys went through to see all that and have to end the ride with a loss...
your not lying. thats the most fukt up thing i have ever had to see. its one thing when its on tv but when its a close friend its diffrent. i couldn't explain how bad hurts seeing your friend laying there hurt that bad and you can't do a d@mn thing to help him. i hope i am never faced with a situation like that again.
Old 12-29-2006, 04:39 PM   #84
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TILLA THE KILLA
I definitely like BYOB much better. It's crazy that we have a mutual aquaintance in Justin. Trust me chief I understand you and Justin's situation. And it's not worth your parents heartache. Sell them. Look forward to meeting you also man.
looking forward to it. we'll be in touch
Old 12-29-2006, 07:21 PM   #85
Gideon

Member Garage

Father I pray that you COMFORT his family and draw them closer to you.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:28 PM   #86
BusaFlo
Lost, But Still Ridding

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 Busa
85 Honda Rebel

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
AMEN
Old 12-29-2006, 08:51 PM   #87
steve210

Bike(s):
Suzuki M109R

RIP; My prayers are with his family.
steve210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:06 AM   #88
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
for sure.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:12 AM   #89
zero_cool

Member Garage

I want to thank all you folks again for all the love ya'll have been showing for my friend. I posted the link for this thread on his myspace page and several of his friends have come up to me and said how awsome it was that all you folks are showing so much love. Thanks guys and gals. We're really gonna miss him.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #90
zero_cool

Member Garage

For everyone who is interested, I'm setting up a ride for next weekend in memory of our friend Jared Hall. I'll decide if it will happen Sat. or Sun. towards the middle of the week, it just depends on what the weather is wanting to do. Were going to meet in Humble at the old K-Mart where we usually meet and go from Beltway 8 to Highway 90 and then take FM2100 back to Highway 59. Its the way we were all riding when Jared went down and it will be my final ride as well as for I am selling my bike the following week. Its a beautiful ride and should be around a hour and a half round trip depending on how many stops we make. We already have about 10 people going for sure but anyone else who is interested in riding along is more than welcome. Thanks again for all the love and respect you people have shown for our beloved friend, we will miss him dearly.

CJ
Old 12-31-2006, 04:54 PM   #91
Red Bandit

Bike(s):
Bandit 600

RIP, brother. Our thoughts are with you.
Red Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #92
9teeneighty3

Bike(s):
kawasaki ninja in TX
NYC subways & NJ Paths in NY

i saw some1 goin down on 610 & 288 by reliant stadium ... yestarday evening .. my bike was in the extreme left lane & was fast so i coud'nt stop ... he was all the way right ... but who ever that was .. hope hez fine .. it was a blue bike..
it dint look like a bad crash ..
9teeneighty3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement