MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
lucydad

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2007 Kawasaki EX 500
1971 Honda 175 Scrambler
1967 Honda Mini Trail 50
1966 Honda Super 90

Wink Friday follies...

MH,

Leaving work today about noonish in my blue BMW cage, I spotted in the "Tribe" parking garage in the Galleria, on Post Oak, behind me: a gorgeous Suzuki Gixxer. It was custom painted blue, with a name on it (withheld). I thumbed up and waved and encouraged the rider. He followed me out of the garage, at the light I encouraged him to put on his full face helmet (hung on the bike). It looked like he was going to put it on, but then took off without. I grimaced. He did have on a black Suzuki leather jacket, and I think gloves and boots.

My ride this afternoon was good, but the cagers and school zones are always a bit slow. Riding south on the 59 feeder road near Telfair: above me going the same direction on 59, very fast: an identical yellow 2007 Kawa Ninja EX 500. But, this bike had different pipes, and it was LOUD. I mean, it was screaming: similar to an aircraft sound taking off (prop type). Anyway, that was interesting. More riding is planned tomorrow, and to church Sunday if it is not raining.

Friday follies...gear up! If I can figure out who the rider is, I am going to stroll by his office to chat him up.

Last edited by lucydad; 04-13-2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typo
lucydad is offline   Reply With Quote