MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 10:53 PM   #21
byob

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
blue steel? am i too young to know what that is?:confused1
its the names of Derek Zoolanders poses in the movie. had like 12 diffrent names for the same pose.
Its better to have loved a short woman than to have never loved a tall
byob is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSR H observations Truckin_Thumper Taking it to the Track 62 06-29-2013 01:14 PM
Observations of two track days in one week. grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 11-20-2012 01:39 PM
Question on religion / observations on the Circus Patrick The Circus 136 11-22-2009 09:50 AM
My road trip observations kibitzer Off Topic 1 08-20-2009 12:31 PM
Daytona Superstock Observations (SPOILER!!!) CLETUS Taking it to the Track 2 03-10-2008 06:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

oh.. i never saw that.. do yall really see a resemblence? i dont see it
Old 12-24-2006, 11:05 PM   #23
byob

Quote:
oh.. i never saw that.. do yall really see a resemblence? i dont see it
not enough resemblence to worry about. just be careful, your borderline.

j/k
Old 12-24-2006, 11:12 PM   #24
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Not to throw myself out there for more of the bored peoples opinions to flow in.. but i have alot of people say that i look like this guy..
lakjsflkasjfklsdajf
Old 12-24-2006, 11:14 PM   #25
byob

Quote:
Not to throw myself out there for more of the bored peoples opinions to flow in.. but i have alot of people say that i look like this guy..
lakjsflkasjfklsdajf
and you didn't hit them!!!!!
hes more metro than the bus station
deny that one to the death.
Old 12-24-2006, 11:17 PM   #26
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

oh i know.. and he has turned into quite the wierd one.. but its an odd thing..

and for everyone that didnt see it.. they will never know.. the pic will disapear soon!

im not metro but i dress well when i go out.. i dont go to the club or any function without looking good... but around the house.. im a nasty mothafuka.. when del moved in he had to talk me into cleaning all the 235423423 beer cans/bottles off the bar and clean the garage.. i think he is metro.. :laughing6
Old 12-24-2006, 11:22 PM   #27
byob

Quote:
oh i know.. and he has turned into quite the wierd one.. but its an odd thing..

and for everyone that didnt see it.. they will never know.. the pic will disapear soon!

im not metro but i dress well when i go out.. i dont go to the club or any function without looking good... but around the house.. im a nasty mothafuka.. when del moved in he had to talk me into cleaning all the 235423423 beer cans/bottles off the bar and clean the garage.. i think he is metro.. :laughing6
i'd say your safe on the metro thing. nothing wrong with lookin good for teh ladies. just be careful and watch the metro levels.....and don't bend over in front of Del:laughing6

i know a metro when i see one
Old 12-24-2006, 11:26 PM   #28
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

ya he had some company of the opposite over the other night so i think im safe :laughing6...

back to the origional subject...

does anyone know one of these guys that wear pink shirts?? what is in thier minds?
Old 12-24-2006, 11:33 PM   #29
Vandals
Scooter

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"

I think im one out of a million younins my age that dont dress in all abercrombie, or any of the "In" style brands, or tight jeans BS and all that other .

I wear jeans and a t shirt and nike shoes around the house or when i leave the house to go somewhere..If im going out with friend or somewhere i need to look good, I put on a nice button up shirt and dont have to "pop my collar" to look good..

People that have to buy $100 jeans that look like they have been sliding down 1960 at 50mph for 50 feet:confused1 are dumbasses.. I'd rather take that $100, buy a decent pair of jeans that DONT look like i got them off of the street for $20 and use the change for bike parts
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:36 PM   #30
Gideon

Member Garage

It's a lack of Fathers in america

Did you know that it's sum n like 85% of the people who go to prison come from fatherless homes.

America has a twisted idea on what a father is......... Homer simpson , al Bundy
i read about this stuff all the time.

they say cause a young man goes to school and all day you get taught by a women and then come home to a Momma. it has a lot to due with men not stepping up and being leaders in their home and in the world...

bottom line do something about it
Old 12-24-2006, 11:48 PM   #31
byob

Quote:
ya he had some company of the opposite over the other night so i think im safe :laughing6...

back to the origional subject...

does anyone know one of these guys that wear pink shirts?? what is in thier minds?
i can't explain the pink shirt guys. idk.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:09 AM   #32
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
It's a lack of Fathers in america

Did you know that it's sum n like 85% of the people who go to prison come from fatherless homes.

America has a twisted idea on what a father is......... Homer simpson , al Bundy
i read about this stuff all the time.

they say cause a young man goes to school and all day you get taught by a women and then come home to a Momma. it has a lot to due with men not stepping up and being leaders in their home and in the world...

bottom line do something about it
funny thing is when you have good fathers on tv. the show gets canceled. on the bernie mack show he was a example of a good sitcom father funny thing is america doens't want to see that. they want to see fathers that can care less about there kids.

The pink shirts thing is quite funny. some fads though need to be not followed. such as pink shirts. If i had a son i would be if i let him go buy a pink shirt cause i bet years from now he would look back at old photos and say dad why the did you let me wear that . :eh: I truly think homosexual people are working their way into male fashion in a big way.

A button up shirt some nice jeans and some shoes are cool when going out i wear them. but there's a line to be drawn on what is just a cool outfit to what's crossing the line. and most of this stuff is very much crossing the line to looking sort of .
paniro187 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:14 AM   #33
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
As far as being in the dating world nowadays? I don't think I'd enjoy it much, seems like a lot of "high mileage" confused people out there.
see he knows exactly where i'm coming from. though it's not the end all be all statement. it does ring true for a lot women. i got friends that are smashing really really good looking girls in like 1 or two days of meting them out. I'm like man that holes had a lot of visitors. I myself have never really wanted a woman where alot of dudes can say " I hit that" :eh:
Old 12-25-2006, 06:22 AM   #34
paniro187

One other observation I see is young men and women getting divorced. I've always seen divorce as the easy way out in a lot of sense. Divorce is so common i wonder if the two were ever really in love in the first place. It's almost like "hollywood marriages" have spilled over into the populous. People are marrying two and three years then wanting to move on. the ****ed up thing about it is kids are stuck in the middle of immature fighting in most cases. you rarely see the parents giving a about the kids. Like i said what's best for the kids is the parents stay together, if possible. Married life is tough not easy. When two people are around each other enough you tend to get on each others nerves with little things that each does. So I feel it's a little tougher than saying ahh **** it let's get a divorce. I've always been with the idea that I'll be if another man is helping raise my three girls. giving them a kiss on the cheek going to their softball games or their motorcycle races (fingers crossed )
Old 12-25-2006, 09:42 AM   #35
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Two different subjects here;
Mens "fashion", which I have no interest in.

And marriage / commitment.

Marriage isn't for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with that.
To be honest, nowadays to me the primary reason to get married is if you want to have children.

Marriage isn't always easy, but unless the other person is cheating on you, always keep this in mind: Yeah the new neighbor / coworker / barmaid is fine.... but no matter how fine she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her .

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 10:57 AM   #36
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick

Marriage isn't for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with that.
To be honest, nowadays to me the primary reason to get married is if you want to have children.

Marriage isn't always easy, but unless the other person is cheating on you, always keep this in mind: Yeah the new neighbor / coworker / barmaid is fine.... but no matter how fine she is, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her .
Of course it isn't for everyone but i think people should start thinking more deeply about who they are getting involved with. and my bottom line point is alot of time people do divorce as a first option rather than working through problems.
Old 12-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #37
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:05 PM   #38
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
Of course it isn't for everyone but i think people should start thinking more deeply about who they are getting involved with. and my bottom line point is alot of time people do divorce as a first option rather than working through problems.
Exactly, as I was saying, no matter how fine she is, someone else is tired of her . Sooner or later you will be too.
None of us are a bowl of cherrys to live with, and anyone who thinks the grass is greener usually finds out it's the same. To paraphrase Eddie Murphy, ", it's just a saltine!!"
Unfortunately, especially when kids are involved, some people think changing partners / the scenery will make it all get better. Only to wake up down the road in the same rut.

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:24 PM   #39
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
ok the magnum and blue steel is funnnnny...and i gotta confess i have ONE pink shirt and on it says "keep laughing it's your girlfriends" and my wife bought it for me
349dhdl
why does the shirt have ??? did they use a girl manequin?
Old 12-25-2006, 02:24 PM   #40
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement