MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2006, 10:49 AM   #41
paniro187

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
i'm not going to shut up(on here) because there are bullies/meatheads(out there). you can't beat the pulp out of those who see differently than you on here, and it drives you crazy, doesn't it? a lot of the times when someone gets into a disagreement with you on here you talk about fighting them...that's immature, more immature than starting on the internet.
I wasn't saying shut the **** up on here. I'm saying if it's something that's going to get your whipped in real life then you need to shut the **** up if you can't deal with the consequences. don't cry go smoke another blunt or blow on another glass and make yourself feel good.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wtf..... Blitz General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 02-26-2010 02:31 PM
WTF chum600 Off Topic 3 02-15-2010 12:19 AM
WTF? dbuck Forum Updates & Feedback 7 10-05-2007 10:14 AM
WTF is going on?!?!?! Crystalline Forum Updates & Feedback 38 08-20-2007 01:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-28-2006, 10:51 AM   #42
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

See that's the thing. There are alway's BIGGER and BADDER people out there than Paniro....and I'm not trying to stir the pot. Paniro is not that bad but he know's he's not the baddest MF out there....just like I know i'm not the baddest MF out there.......:dontknow:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:55 AM   #43
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
I laugh when people try to tell someone not to take something a certain way. it's like if i had a brother that was handicapped and i called him gimp. and we laugh all the time. if someone else calls him gimp I would be upset. it's not for you to understand or make sense of just leave it alone. But to be honest I'm more of a "dawg" or "dude"man myself.............
...see now that's understandable. At least I can come up to you and say what up dude or man.....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 12-28-2006, 10:56 AM   #44
AliceInChains02

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
I wasn't saying shut the **** up on here. I'm saying if it's something that's going to get your whipped in real life then you need to shut the **** up if you can't deal with the consequences. don't cry go smoke another blunt or blow on another glass and make yourself feel good.
why should people live in fear that there are thugs out there who have no self-control and think everything can be solved with violence. we live in a society and part of the compromise you make to be a part of this society is to not act like an animal.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:00 AM   #45
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

That's why we have the judicial system and prison's for those "like-minded" individuals.....

Old 12-28-2006, 11:04 AM   #46
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

yep, and paniro will probably be making a graceful return to his cell if he doesn't change his "might makes right" attitude.

-sorry paniro, but you keep getting personal with me
Old 12-28-2006, 11:13 AM   #47
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

paniro was locked up in da pokey?

Old 12-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #48
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

:eh:...suck to have happened, but your right. Thing's need to change in order to better oneself......:dontknow:

Old 12-28-2006, 11:18 AM   #49
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
paniro was locked up in da pokey?
sure was. def doesn't make someone a bad i can tell you that........that's how i get my attitude of respecting other people (by not saying stupid ) because you can get yourself knocked out real quick in there. I scrapped in there a little cause people always want to test (i'm thinking cause i talked a little too proper to be a black guy.) But unlike alice my problem is behind me unlike him with his drug problem for years to come.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:27 AM   #50
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

It's cool...everyone's got problem's...even I do. But it just takes time and understanding paniro to know that there are stoopid peeps out there that are rascist and "yes" those are the one's that need to be punched in the mouth. But for all those other "on the fence" type people....these are the one's that are understanding.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:29 AM   #51
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
sure was. def doesn't make someone a bad i can tell you that........that's how i get my attitude of respecting other people (by not saying stupid ) because you can get yourself knocked out real quick in there. I scrapped in there a little cause people always want to test (i'm thinking cause i talked a little too proper to be a black guy.) But unlike alice my problem is behind me unlike him with his drug problem for years to come.
where's my respect?
i don't pose a physical threat, so i guess that's not necessary.
no, i don't deserve it. i'm subhuman druggie scum
Old 12-28-2006, 11:32 AM   #52
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Nahh...just misunderstood...

Old 12-28-2006, 11:39 AM   #53
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
where's my respect?
i don't pose a physical threat, so i guess that's not necessary.
no, i don't deserve it. i'm subhuman druggie scum
I'm not going to respect anyone that uses ****** or ***** or whatever freely around me. or like you think it should be ok and i should just sit there and let others use it freely. when you said that that's where you lost respect from me.

Old 12-28-2006, 11:47 AM   #54
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
I'm not going to respect anyone that uses ****** or ***** or whatever freely around me. or like you think it should be ok and i should just sit there and let others use it freely. when you said that that's where you lost respect from me.
if it's a social norm where they come from, i can "respect" it, as long as it's not hateful. most of today's youth can tell you it's lost most of it's old meaning for this generation and, no matter the color, is often used as a term of endearment. i understand why some people take offense to it though, since it has a different meaning to them, but if someone's intent was not malicious, why get upset, especially to the point of violence? You hear the word so much these days, in movies, songs, conversations, it's hard not to use it.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:44 PM   #55
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Don't like it in any of its context!

If people or so cool with each other, maybe they should find something respectful like the word "friend", if people are so intelligent to be little someone by the shade of their skin then how about "Why don't you smile so I can see you.", if you are so open with the use of words then how about acquiring a dictionary and learning a few more.

I think all of it is a sign of inferior intelligence. Sorry, just my opinion.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Old 12-28-2006, 01:03 PM   #56
AliceInChains02

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody
Don't like it in any of its context!

If people or so cool with each other, maybe they should find something respectful like the word "friend", if people are so intelligent to be little someone by the shade of their skin then how about "Why don't you smile so I can see you.", if you are so open with the use of words then how about acquiring a dictionary and learning a few more.

I think all of it is a sign of inferior intelligence. Sorry, just my opinion.
Racism might be "a sign of inferior intelligence", but I think slang is more of a sign of conformity. It's not that they don't know other words to replace "*****", it's just what they're used to. I agree that there are many better words out there than "*****", etc. to use, especially when addressing friends, but it's use in such a manner has become mainstream. There are a lot of actors, comedians, etc. that use "the word" that most people don't see as stupid.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:13 PM   #57
jus10

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty

HAHAHa! I say "dude" a lot.... anyone wanna kick my ?

Unfortunately, I can relate to something you ALL have said in some way, however, to add to moody's comment, it really is ignorance of another's emotions/culture that gets you in trouble. To be honest with you guys, I DO judge people, but not by their color. I judge by actions, and let me tell you, EVERY race has its ****in idiots that we all think ", that jerk is why I have that stereotype!" Am I right or am I right??
Old 12-28-2006, 01:16 PM   #58
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

preach on brutha..........

Last edited by del240z; 12-28-2006 at 01:18 PM.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:50 PM   #59
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
I have no idea what this thread is about, I just found it, and dont feel like reading.

Personally I like to say something like "nyyhhiiiguuuh!" and copy the "friday" movie, but no one ever understands that.
IF i ever do actually use the word "nikka" its my way of making fun of people who use the word to act "hard" and "cool" But sarcasim is always lost over the internet.

What was me being stupid because the thread was about me doing a "stunt" something I never done, Yall twisted it into a racial thread.
Good job.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:52 PM   #60
paniro187

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapp
I have no idea what this thread is about, I just found it, and dont feel like reading.

Personally I like to say something like "nyyhhiiiguuuh!" and copy the "friday" movie, but no one ever understands that.
IF i ever do actually use the word "nikka" its my way of making fun of people who use the word to act "hard" and "cool" But sarcasim is always lost over the internet.

What was me being stupid because the thread was about me doing a "stunt" something I never done, Yall twisted it into a racial thread.
Good job.
?

Closed Thread