MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

WTF is this????

Posted earlier by Scrapp

Quote:
of course I know what the it means. You people need to stop ****ing flipping out about "oh thats racist" who gives a anymore, if you acted like racisim did not bother you, then there would be no racisim
Why can a black person plainly say "******" to make a statement to someone, and then a really ghetto mexican or white person can say "******" and its also ok, but when a, I assume I would be considerd a suburban white boy, says "nikkuh" to make a statement, people flip the out.
Why beat around the bush and just say WTF it sounds like. Instead of nikka or nikkuh, or whatever the **** yall type. Just say ******. Its the same thing. Apparently I missed the transtion where this has transformed into a term of endearment. I guess I should blame the rap community for starting this BS, they use the so much that everyone thinks its ok for them to say.

Kinda like me going to Denver Harbor and saying, "**** all yall illegal beaners".
This aint the first time I've seen that posted on here, but never really said anything it. But this one really got to me. If you want to use the word, don't beat around the bush, just use the ****ing real word. Ok, rant off.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wtf..... Blitz General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 02-26-2010 02:31 PM
WTF chum600 Off Topic 3 02-15-2010 12:19 AM
WTF? dbuck Forum Updates & Feedback 7 10-05-2007 10:14 AM
WTF is going on?!?!?! Crystalline Forum Updates & Feedback 38 08-20-2007 01:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-24-2006, 12:15 PM   #2
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton9698
At this day in time its just a word. nika and niga fall into the same class as bro bud cat ect.
"******" is a degrading term. IMO
I know alot of racist people, I went to a all white school for k-12th. they use the term "******" like they use the term , dickweed, , motherfukr, ect ect...

again.. ITS THE CONTEXT that matters. go read the rest of that posts in the thread where you got that from

/defense

my .02
Old 12-24-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
"******" is a degrading term. IMO
I know alot of racist people, I went to a all white school for k-12th. they use the term "******" like they use the term , dickweed, , motherfukr, ect ect...

again.. ITS THE CONTEXT that matters. go read the rest of that posts in the thread where you got that from

/defense

my .02
Sorry thats your justification for using the word. Its the context? Thats amusing. So tell me what does nikkuh mean and what are the origins of the word? ****** is a degrading term but nikkah aint. Ummm ok. I'll take that.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:22 PM   #4
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre3k
Sorry thats your justification for using the word. Its the context? Thats amusing. So tell me what does nikkuh mean and what are the origins of the word? ****** is a degrading term but nikkah aint. Ummm ok. I'll take that.

its all in the context
Old 12-24-2006, 12:24 PM   #5
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:

its all in the context

I've been outta the loop for a bit. So your black friends are cool when you use that term..........
Old 12-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #6
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

there's what the word means, what the majority of society holds it to mean, and what each person holds it to mean. i can't really understand the fuss because i'm pretty passive and hard to offend..to me it's just a word. i understand it was exclusively a racist term in the past, but the truth is...a lot of people don't use it like that anymore..but a lot of people still do..so it's confusing. i figure the best thing to do is just don't let it get to you.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #7
byob

people are too quick to call someone a racist. when i look at a person, be they black, white, purple, or green, i immidiatly make an assumption about that them based on their appearance, grammer, and attitude. if this is a white person wearing ratty clothing walking through wal-mart cussing and stealing shti, i would probablly wall them white trash. if a black person does the same , one would call him a ******. for all you ignorate fu<ks out there bout to call me a racist, stfu. if you judge someone based on thier race, your a racist. if you catagorize someone based on what ever else, your a steriotypist. this is what everybody does. if you go up to a motherfu<ker wearing a ski mask wielding a gun around, your probablly not gonna go up and ask to a smoke off him. its human nature to steriotype and poeple don't understand that racism is diffrent.

PS White Power

j/k
Its better to have loved a short woman than to have never loved a tall
Old 12-24-2006, 12:33 PM   #8
andre3k
I see dead people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
there's what the word means, what the majority of society holds it to mean, and what each person holds it to mean. i can't really understand the fuss because i'm pretty passive and hard to offend..to me it's just a word. i understand it was exclusively a racist term in the past, but the truth is...a lot of people don't use it like that anymore..but a lot of people still do..so it's confusing. i figure the best thing to do is just don't let it get to you.
I agree with what you say. But I would think that the wrod "beaner" or "wetback" is an offensive term. But I hear mexicans use it among themselves quite a bit. That doesn't give me the right to use it even though I see them using it. Nor would I even feel comfortable saying it knowing that all mexicans may not eat beans or waded across the Rio Grande.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #9
byob

Quote:
I've been outta the loop for a bit. So your black friends are cool when you use that term..........
mine are, my 1/2 black cousin too.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:43 PM   #10
byob

now bearing in mind i'm a steriotypist...

the average black teenager walks up to the average white teenager in Greenspiont Mall and calls him a cracker in front of a group of people-what happens??

the average white teenager walks up to the average black teenager in Greenspiont Mall and calls him a ****** in front of a group of people-what happens??

the average black teenager walks up to the average white teenager in Woodlands Mall and calls him a cracker in front of a group of people-what happens??

the average white teenager walks up to the average black teenager in Woodlands Mall and calls him a ****** in front of a group of people-what happens??

racism works both ways but which scenario do you think will most likely and in violence?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:47 PM   #11
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Wait.... I have a picture to go with this thread.....
Old 12-24-2006, 12:48 PM   #12
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
486edu9

sorry.... just feeding all the racist people their daily food....
Old 12-24-2006, 12:53 PM   #13
andre3k
I see dead people...

We need a racial draft

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/21692/..._racial_draft/
Old 12-24-2006, 01:10 PM   #14
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
I agree with what you say. But I would think that the wrod "beaner" or "wetback" is an offensive term. But I hear mexicans use it among themselves quite a bit. That doesn't give me the right to use it even though I see them using it. Nor would I even feel comfortable saying it knowing that all mexicans may not eat beans or waded across the Rio Grande.
when used in the riht way.. yes it is..

I'm so fkn white I glow in the dark.. and i got 2 beaner roomates neither of which give a what i say bc they both know im not racist
Old 12-24-2006, 01:12 PM   #15
byob

Old 12-24-2006, 01:15 PM   #16
byob

Quote:
when used in the riht way.. yes it is..

I'm so fkn white I glow in the dark.. and i got 2 beaner roomates neither of which give a what i say bc they both know im not racist
[IMG]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/legz4kicking/My*****1.jpg[/IMG]
Old 12-24-2006, 01:22 PM   #17
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Old 12-24-2006, 03:33 PM   #18
Gimpin2Fold
Wake up already

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02

i can see why your confused
Old 12-24-2006, 03:37 PM   #19
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

that.....I'm not rascist.......I hate everyone equally....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 12-24-2006, 03:39 PM   #20
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
Closed Thread