MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #21
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






I know if it is any one under 21 can get in I will not be there ... To much of a risk as far as them drinking when not supposed to and all that junk...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Years Eve Party RojerLockless Off Topic 2 12-31-2009 07:27 PM
Northside: New Years Eve Bar Hop and House Party CaligoneTx Events, Meets and Rides 99 01-02-2009 12:15 AM
~~MH NEW YEARS EVE PARTY~~ Solracer Events, Meets and Rides 231 01-01-2009 03:14 PM
driv motoring today 1-15 t.dubya Events, Meets and Rides 2 01-15-2007 06:49 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #22
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,532


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






I wonder how the folks sponsoring this event will feel about drinking and driving their carts.
bumblebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:16 PM   #23
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,157

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



for those of you that have never driven these Karts, you're gonna have your hands full depending on your level of intoxication. That track is fast with lots of turns. I hit the wall several times on tuesday and i was totally sober. sounds like fun either way.
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #24
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcycles
for those of you that have never driven these Karts, you're gonna have your hands full depending on your level of intoxication. That track is fast with lots of turns. I hit the wall several times on tuesday and i was totally sober. sounds like fun either way.
well the drunker you get the better at doing stupid , plus it would be funny as
__________________
It Drive On
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:31 AM   #25
Driv-Motoring.com
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 27












Hey guys. Yes, it is BYOB but you must get all your races done before heavy drinking. No drunks will be allowed to drive a kart. 21 and up. Lets start getting a roll call for who all is planning on coming. Thanks. Look forward to big turnout.
__________________
Card front
www.driv-motoring.com
www.myspace.com/driv_motoring.com
6111 Skyline Dr.
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 781-6363
Driv-Motoring.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:37 AM   #26
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!
 
whosthis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: kalispell, mt
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,312

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6





are u checkin ids at the door? lol
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:55 AM   #27
Driv-Motoring.com
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 27












yes, we will be checking ID's before you are allowed upstairs to the skybar. We will not allow underage drinking. The point of this party is to have a good time RESPONSIBLY, not get totally hammered and then go race karts. There is a balance. And we reserve the right to refuse racing to anyone who is clearly intoxicated.

The idea is to come hang out, snack, play pool, darts, get a game of poker going, race some karts and maybe a few drinks responsibly. We aren't going to act like your parents but we also won't allow an unsafe environment.

We encourage everyone to come out, have a great time and bring in the new year with us, but if your intenions are to get drunk and play bumber karts, we ask that you don't participate.

Look forward to seeing ya'll NYE,

Take care!
__________________
Card front
www.driv-motoring.com
www.myspace.com/driv_motoring.com
6111 Skyline Dr.
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 781-6363
Driv-Motoring.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:48 AM   #28
bikerboyz
Senior Member
 
bikerboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,438












whats the deal in your tracks dont tell me you have to were that crapy uniform that you have to put on or can you just bring your own lid and race if so im defently going
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:49 AM   #29
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboyz
whats the deal in your tracks dont tell me you have to were that crapy uniform that you have to put on or can you just bring your own lid and race if so im defently going
huh?
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:52 AM   #30
bikerboyz
Senior Member
 
bikerboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,438












what do you mean Huh?^^^^^
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:53 AM   #31
A303
Senior Member
 
A303's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stafford, Texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 4,197

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr









Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerboyz
what do you mean Huh?^^^^^
i mean huh as in i cant understand what you typed. i think you missed a few words or something, either that or im just too tired.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:55 AM   #32
train460
speed junky
 
train460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cypress Tx (cypress N Houston & jones)
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)






Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
i mean huh as in i cant understand what you typed. i think you missed a few words or something, either that or im just too tired.
I don't understand that slang either.
May be my old age i guess
Wish i had of known about this place earlier, already have plans for sunday,
Gonna go buy some fireworks from greg out east today bout 2pm and 2 days of partying. woohoo.
Michael
__________________
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max

Last edited by train460; 12-30-2006 at 03:14 AM.
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:56 AM   #33
bikerboyz
Senior Member
 
bikerboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,438












ya i just think your tired or something go to sleep
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:06 AM   #34
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








sooo....do you have to be 21 just to get in?
__________________
Marlena
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 03:16 AM   #35
train460
speed junky
 
train460's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cypress Tx (cypress N Houston & jones)
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,379

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
88 v-max
05 Honda Goldwing
85 V-max (wifes)
05 Vtx 1300 (wifes)






think what she is asking is can she still hang out and have fun with all the activities and not be 21 or to drink?
What CAN an underage person do at your place sunday?
__________________
A man opens the door for u not because he is polite. It's so he can check out your .
Michael Hansen
Cypress Tx
88 v-max
train460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #36
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv-Motoring.com
Hey guys. Yes, it is BYOB but you must get all your races done before heavy drinking. No drunks will be allowed to drive a kart. 21 and up. Lets start getting a roll call for who all is planning on coming. Thanks. Look forward to big turnout.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #37
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv-Motoring.com
yes, we will be checking ID's before you are allowed upstairs to the skybar. We will not allow underage drinking. The point of this party is to have a good time RESPONSIBLY, not get totally hammered and then go race karts. There is a balance. And we reserve the right to refuse racing to anyone who is clearly intoxicated.

The idea is to come hang out, snack, play pool, darts, get a game of poker going, race some karts and maybe a few drinks responsibly. We aren't going to act like your parents but we also won't allow an unsafe environment.

We encourage everyone to come out, have a great time and bring in the new year with us, but if your intenions are to get drunk and play bumber karts, we ask that you don't participate.

Look forward to seeing ya'll NYE,

Take care!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #38
therky42
Senior Member
 
therky42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,636


Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250









this sounds like a good time......so do we need to bring our own lids?
__________________
:topsecret
therky42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:14 PM   #39
Driv-Motoring.com
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 27












Hey, You don't have to wear the suits unless you'd like a good myspace picture. And you can bring your own helmet as long as they have eye protection
__________________
Card front
www.driv-motoring.com
www.myspace.com/driv_motoring.com
6111 Skyline Dr.
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 781-6363
Driv-Motoring.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:19 PM   #40
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by Driv-Motoring.com
Hey guys. Yes, it is BYOB but you must get all your races done before heavy drinking. No drunks will be allowed to drive a kart. 21 and up. Lets start getting a roll call for who all is planning on coming. Thanks. Look forward to big turnout.
**** it then, ill get drunk and play pool
__________________
It Drive On
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy