MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #21
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Any one know who this was?

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
motorcycle lifeflight accident on 290 in HOV CCH General Discussion (Moto Related) 23 09-29-2011 09:18 AM
Advertisement
Old 04-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #22
eno801

Just joined to give some extra info as it was pretty shocking. I was about five cars back and the guy was riding in between lanes. Passed my truck going around 25-30 mph. The space between lanes was tighter than usual and I can recall thinking man hope he doesn't hit a rearview mirror. Not 30 seconds later traffic stops dead. My old man got out and walked over to the scene. they had thrown a blanket over him, but there was a whole lotta blood coming out of his mouth/head area. It seems he hit the corner right rear bumper of a small truck. I think it would have been better if he hit it dead center in the back, maybe smash a few bones but alive. As it is he flew head first about 3 car lengths ahead and landed wrong. Funny how quickly things can go to @#it. Made me call my Mother and tell her I love her. I thought I was having a rough day, with an overdue project at work, put things in perspective.
eno801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 02:50 AM   #23
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eno801 View Post
Just joined to give some extra info as it was pretty shocking. I was about five cars back and the guy was riding in between lanes. Passed my truck going around 25-30 mph. The space between lanes was tighter than usual and I can recall thinking man hope he doesn't hit a rearview mirror. Not 30 seconds later traffic stops dead. My old man got out and walked over to the scene. they had thrown a blanket over him, but there was a whole lotta blood coming out of his mouth/head area. It seems he hit the corner right rear bumper of a small truck. I think it would have been better if he hit it dead center in the back, maybe smash a few bones but alive. As it is he flew head first about 3 car lengths ahead and landed wrong. Funny how quickly things can go to @#it. Made me call my Mother and tell her I love her. I thought I was having a rough day, with an overdue project at work, put things in perspective.
Wow.

I'm sure it was a rough scene to witness.

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #24
Buttcan
Honda go sideways !

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
CB750 bobber
CB750 chop
CB750 chop
CB915 chop
Yup you guessed it another CB !

The rider is in fact not dead. He is in a coma at Ben Taub. His uncle is a life long friend of mine as he is also. His family has asked me to try to find some information about the accident since I ride and I'm also a Paramedic. The authorities don't release the information very easily. If anyone has any more information it would be greatly appreciated. This is solely for the family members and thier peace of mind. If you prefer not to post in a public forum you can call me any time. Thanks and thank those for the thoughts and prayers. Nathan 954-257-4981.

To the mods, if this crosses the rules please modify it as needed. Thanks.
Buttcan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement