MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
R6RiderTX

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2002 R6 Red soon custom paint

Send a message via Yahoo to R6RiderTX
Talking Beaumont Riders ?

Looking for some rides out near or around Beaumont since I have now moved out here from Spring. Anyone care to lead me out to some twisties ? haha Well hope to see some replies to this post Laters ppl
R6RiderTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's there to do in and around Beaumont? cuong-nutz Off Topic 13 05-21-2012 02:24 PM
any in beaumont? craigntx Off Topic 4 06-24-2010 12:24 PM
Biker down in beaumont seratt General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 06-13-2008 03:06 PM
BMW Riders/Honda Riders/Kawasaki Riders...read on BlackWidow General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 04-24-2008 05:32 PM
Beaumont anyone? seratt General Discussion (Moto Related) 11 10-20-2007 10:16 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-17-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

There are no twisties even near Beaumont. Beaumont frickin SUCKS the BIG one!!!!!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:43 PM   #3
codebluepawpaw

Bike(s):
stuntbike

very true....unless you know a few backroads.lol Hwy 87 headed towards Tloledo bend lake kicks along with a few others. I don't ride the streets much but I've got some buddies that still do. pm me for more details.

former streetfreestyle artist
retired- February 10, 2007

www.myspace.com/codebluestuntteam

'Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.'
-Benjamin Franklin
codebluepawpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:46 PM   #4
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

I suppose you could head north to Sour Lake, thru Lumberton. Not much, but better than nothing. Only good thing is you're not far from the piney woods of east TX. There are some very good roads around Centerville
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:47 PM   #5
h20chunker
water chunker

Bike(s):
road star 1600

try 87 north to hemphill from orange, then across 255 to the stump for lunch, over the dam to 96 south to woodville and 190 to livingston to the lake, then back 146 to 105 to boremont. takes a day if you do it right and watch out for deer. or you can do a shortened route through jasper, but 69 is real busy both ways. there are some smaller loops around orange but not real fun. ill ask about the one through sour lake and lumberton, but its just a little run.................wayne
h20chunker is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement