MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2006, 07:22 PM   #41
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdmpastx
Yesterday on the way back home from Cleveland, TX I saw a white van without windows that had a ramp mounted on it. The ramp was made of expanded metal like you see on some trailers. I was like hmmm...the ultimate bike stealing vehicle.
i know someone with that same van! and they post on MH and work for LSTD!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stolen Bike chrisaaronw Stolen Bike Reports 4 09-11-2015 10:25 AM
Sweet end to a stolen bike story-stolen in 1967 grsa General Discussion (Moto Related) 1 11-05-2013 11:09 PM
Helmet cam catches motorcycle stolen at gunpoint. Soldaten General Discussion (Moto Related) 26 10-14-2013 09:54 PM
What do you do if your bike is stolen from a local bike shop? Longdraw General Discussion (Moto Related) 53 06-14-2011 09:44 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-15-2006, 07:32 PM   #42
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow
Ya Never Know..these days what people will do..

Shop Owners and Shop Employees (like a normal parts guy) have different ambitions and ways of making money you know
THEM SHADY PARTS GUYS! ...

:dontknow: LOL.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:43 PM   #43
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
Quote:
Originally Posted by koskesh
I think thats in Los's Neighborhood cause i lived there before and the street sound familiar
Oh .... that IS in my neighborhood. lol Ghetto people. :eh:
Old 12-15-2006, 07:46 PM   #44
Swift E

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Looks like a nice enough neighborhood
Old 12-15-2006, 07:48 PM   #45
TLLuvr

Bike(s):
A few of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGoneNuts
i would install a simple kill switch thats kinda of hidden but you can still get to it while you are sitting on the bike. hit the hidden kill switch. hand them the key and run away. son of is gonna have to work for it.
Dont you already have a kill switch on your lights? That would make his ride interesting to say the least. I put a kill on all my lights when i lived in an apartment, that way if they did get my truck at night they would be screwed.
TLLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #46
TLLuvr

Bike(s):
A few of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulric
See, when you live on a compound.. you don't have these kind of problems.
And you seemed so normal...
TLLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:31 PM   #47
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?

Bike(s):
pHiDDy

Send a message via AIM to ikp460. Send a message via MSN to ikp460.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falxzzr
http://www.click2houston.com/news/10546476/detail.html

who wants to bet these are the same from ASI?

or maybe its just hot to jack bikes at gunpoint nowadays.

****in' sad.

SUGAR LAND, Texas -- A motorcycle was stolen from a man at gunpoint, officials told KPRC Local 2.

Fort Bend County sheriff's deputies said the robbery happened in the 10400 block of Towne Oak Lane at about 11:30 p.m. Thursday.

Detectives said the man, 30, pulled into his driveway and a gray Buick parked in front of the driveway.

Two armed men got out of the car and demanded the man's motorcycle, investigators said. The men threatened to kill the man if he did not comply, officials said.

The man gave the men the motorcycle and his helmet, detectives said.

Deputies said the men left the home with the motorcycle and their original vehicle.

The man told deputies that the men were black and were wearing all-black clothing with black clothes covering their heads.

The men's vehicle was described as a gray 2000 Buick with tinted windows and 20-inch chrome wheels.

The victim's motorcycle is a yellow 2003 Honda with paper tags.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.

thats by my house i drive thru there all the time @ 2 in the morning... guess ill start going around
ikp460. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:35 PM   #48
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikp460.
thats by my house i drive thru there all the time @ 2 in the morning... guess ill start going around
why not just go down W airport from 59?
Old 12-16-2006, 04:42 PM   #49
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?

Bike(s):
pHiDDy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los

****ing cops in meadows!!!! w. bellfort is faster but i guess ill deal with the piggys
Old 12-16-2006, 04:59 PM   #50
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
****ing cops in meadows!!!! w. bellfort is faster but i guess ill deal with the piggys
or be like me and exit Fountains and take corporate up and then Gillingham (I think... the road to the right, right before Eldridge.) to West Airport.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:09 PM   #51
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
Or get a gun your self i know i will now . nothing big i'm gonna get a 25cal (new)lil but it works.i just got done with classes. to hide it in my jacket or my boky work. try to jack me i'll put um down
Old 12-16-2006, 05:16 PM   #52
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?

Bike(s):
pHiDDy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoCbr1000rr
Or get a gun your self i know i will now . nothing big i'm gonna get a 25cal (new)lil but it works.i just got done with classes. to hide it in my jacket or my boky work. try to jack me i'll put um down

i do carry but im not going to draw on someone who already has a gun out . or get shot over my bike ...i have lo jack so it take it ill catch ya later....
Old 12-16-2006, 05:29 PM   #53
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
i do carry but im not going to draw on someone who already has a gun out . or get shot over my bike ...i have lo jack so it take it ill catch ya later....
That's why you don't wait for them to pull up. i see a car around me that don't look right. I'll be ready!!!If i think i have no chance i'm a daddy and i have lowjack and my own family. So i would let them take it then shoot him as he's riding away. i'm not trying to be mr. bada$$ But i work for my own sh$t. my mommy or daddy didn't pay for all my bikes i did!!!
Old 12-16-2006, 05:41 PM   #54
ikp460.
WHO DO VOODOO WE DO...?

Bike(s):
pHiDDy

Quote:
That's why you don't wait for them to pull up. i see a car around me that don't look right. I'll be ready!!!If i think i have no chance i'm a daddy and i have lowjack and my own family. So i would let them take it then shoot him as he's riding away. i'm not trying to be mr. bada$$ But i work for my own sh$t. my mommy or daddy didn't pay for all my bikes i did!!!

trust me i'd love to beat the outa someone that has stolen from me . and if i though i was going to get shot anyways i'd draw. if i saw them trying to pull up or i suspected something i wouldn't "get ready" i'd be gone. im pretty aware when i ride of who and whats around me (mainly looking for cops) running would be my first plan if it didn't work ill let them have it.. if yoiu shoot someone in the state of texas as they are driving away (you will be fuked) your life is no longer is danger and it will not be a justified shooting.and with the way is now if you not get charged by the state for the shooting there family will sue your . i had a guy in one of my renewal classes that had to use his gun and he lost everything in civilcourts . too many liberal lawyers that will keep persuing it till your broke from court and lawyer fees.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:51 PM   #55
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
trust me i'd love to beat the outa someone that has stolen from me . and if i though i was going to get shot anyways i'd draw. if i saw them trying to pull up or i suspected something i wouldn't "get ready" i'd be gone. im pretty aware when i ride of who and whats around me (mainly looking for cops) running would be my first plan if it didn't work ill let them have it.. if yoiu shoot someone in the state of texas as they are driving away (you will be fuked) your life is no longer is danger and it will not be a justified shooting.and with the way is now if you not get charged by the state for the shooting there family will sue your . i had a guy in one of my renewal classes that had to use his gun and he lost everything in civilcourts . too many liberal lawyers that will keep persuing it till your broke from court and lawyer fees.
I didn't say kill him!! I'm a good shot all take a leg or an arm. But i'will shoot him! And that's fine a have very good lawyers in my family. So they can try to sue my a$$ try.It's not are falt he can't pay for his own sh#t
Old 12-16-2006, 05:52 PM   #56
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
I didn't say kill him!! I'm a good shot all take a leg or an arm. But i'will shoot him! And that's fine a have very good lawyers in my family. So they can try to sue my a$$ try.It's not are falt he can't pay for his own sh#t

it will be even worse if you dont kill him, if your gonna shoot to defend your life, kill.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:59 PM   #57
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by A303
it will be even worse if you dont kill him, if your gonna shoot to defend your life, kill.
If i half to i will!!! But i have a better chance in court if i don't kill him when he's riding away. But i'm not out much anyway so no worrys here
Old 12-16-2006, 06:15 PM   #58
falxzzr

Bike(s):
'07 Kawasaki ZZR600

Send a message via AIM to falxzzr Send a message via MSN to falxzzr
If you read the concealed handgun laws, you can shoot at someone driving away from you if you feel like its the only way to stop them from jacking your stuff. Plus, pretty much anytime someone trys to jack you or **** you up at nighttime its pretty much fair game. There is a sepration between night time and day time as far as justified CHL shootings go.

i got no kickass sig :(
falxzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 06:18 PM   #59
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
If i half to i will!!! But i have a better chance in court if i don't kill him when he's riding away. But i'm not out much anyway so no worrys here
Ok Billy Badass... sit down now.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #60
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by falxzzr
If you read the concealed handgun laws, you can shoot at someone driving away from you if you feel like its the only way to stop them from jacking your stuff. Plus, pretty much anytime someone trys to jack you or **** you up at nighttime its pretty much fair game. There is a sepration between night time and day time as far as justified CHL shootings go.
That's why i said i would shoot. Becouse i did take the concealed classes

Advertisement