Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2006, 10:47 PM   #41
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

'04 EX500
'08 SV650

Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
screw everybody else and ride whatever the it is you want.
see chris, he wouldnt care if i rode a 500! screw the rr, im getting my ninja, damnit!
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
buell get together dboi General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 11-08-2013 07:51 PM
buell help dboi How To's and Q & A's 4 09-23-2013 02:23 PM
The buell that almost was. xl_cheese General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 11-21-2009 02:23 AM
no more buell Romeo36 General Discussion (Moto Related) 66 10-21-2009 09:02 AM
Buell... cedestech General Discussion (Moto Related) 57 07-02-2009 03:29 PM
Old 12-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #42

Experience: 10+ years

KX TooNifty

Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Dude, a good rider on a 600 can smoke a 1000 off the line... just because you have more hp doesn't mean your faster. :icon_bigg
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! You're missing what I'm saying. I'm not saying because I have more power I will be faster. No, what I meant was the bike vs. bike comparison. NOT referring to rider skill. If you cant launch a bike, it doesnt matter how much power you have....I understand this quite well. I was merely speaking of the bike's performance capabilities.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:37 PM   #43

Trackdays: 7

2008 Buell 1125R, 1999 Custom Softail I built

Send a message via Yahoo to BuellRider
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
I love buells. They have the same motor as my bike, but with different heads and other goodies that give it about 20-30 more HP. I think the design of the bike is hot .

The one problem you will find in Houston is no one sells them anymore. Mancuso, Stubbs, and Republic have dropped them. They might have some used ones, but you wont find any new ones. I believe the reason for not selling them is that they have to service them too. Which they don't want to do anymore. A girl at republic has one and says she loves it but working on it is a . Just to change the exhuast pipes she said she had to take the motor off! (the motor hangs btw, so it's not too hard but !)

Everyone i know that has one says they love it.

I'd buy one if i was feeling a sport bike right now.
I don't know where you got the "dropped" info dude, but Mancuso has always sold them, and they are the only dealer in Houston. But I bought mine in Beaumont, at Cowboy H-D. Mancuso lied right to my face about a production problem and I could pick one up in late Sept. (this was early Aug), and that next weekend I put 1000 down on one coming into Beaumont. So if you need work on one, you can go to both Mancuso dealers. Go to Beaumont and buy one, I did.
BuellRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:43 PM   #44
Official MH tag inspector
Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

04 ZX-10R
02 ZX-12R BOTM 12/11
00 ZX-12R
07 GSXR 600
00 TL1000R BOTM 07/12 (sold)

Member Garage

There is a used Buell 12 at Motorcycles Unlimited, was just looking at it earlier today.
sig pic
A wise man once told me: "No matter how fine she is, just remember. Somewhere, someone is tired of her !"
.... Home of the "Black Ninja's"
texlurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:18 AM   #45
certified shutterbug
Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Originally Posted by texlurch
There is a used Buell 12 at Motorcycles Unlimited, was just looking at it earlier today.
I've seen that buell on his site for a long time now. Sharp bike. If I had the money for one I'd get one to add to the stable.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote