MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2006, 10:43 AM   #21
Longnguyen

Feedback Rating: (0)

yes it was stated that i already have bought a new lever but the one that is damage seems like a part that is not readily made in mass quantity, i searched a few places in the U.S. and the guys that know that bike well even said they have not seen where to buy that specific one hence the reason im trying to find someone that might be able to fix it.
Longnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote