MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #61
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygsxr View Post
Im new to motohouston so if you all can help me out I would.really appreciate it. How would I go about adding friends
You can add them on fb..

I kid I kid...no need to add...just post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
... tell me how you really feel...
this bike!
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
crawfish festival today hollywood Events, Meets and Rides 7 03-23-2014 10:15 AM
SW Crawfish & Beer Night Tuesday May 18 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 37 05-19-2010 12:49 AM
Crawfish Festival BoyO General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 04-06-2010 11:34 PM
Crawfish Festival 4/18 BabyGirlGSXR Events, Meets and Rides 54 04-26-2009 12:38 AM
crawfish festival jph1486 Off Topic 29 04-23-2007 01:02 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #62
Trish
 
Trish's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 888

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2008 CBR600rr
2006 DRZ400SM








Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
.

this bike!
Honda FTW!!!!

I won't be there tonight. I forgot about another thing I'm supposed to go to. But David is still coming to this.
Trish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #63
Bounce305
The Brasileiro!!!!
 
Bounce305's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,310

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
08 CBR1000rr






ill be there ..
__________________
Girls think they are smart and clever because they fake an to save a relationship... we guys got them beat we fake a whole relationship just to have an .
Bounce305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #64
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Honda FTW!!!!

I won't be there tonight. I forgot about another thing I'm supposed to go to. But David is still coming to this.
Wack....
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #65
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








get your out on MSRH and I'll let you ride my girl for a few sessions..
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #66
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I need to go get my bike worked on...it won't be till about 9 maybe for me to go..
What the is wrong with it this time? You ever get your PC reflashed?
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #67
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
get your out on MSRH and I'll let you ride my girl for a few sessions..
Oh, I'll be there, even if she is sick..I'll kill that out there...

This last track I gave me some trouble, but was still able to ride...just couldn't accelerate rate or put it at high rpms...if it isn't fixed by then, I just have to stay in high gears...
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #68
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying
 
NewRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston/Heights
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 18,132

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)









Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
What the is wrong with it this time? You ever get your PC reflashed?
Haven't had time to send it out...and the it is still doing the same even though the power commander is unplugged...
__________________
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k504/mhnewrider/IvanHalffast_zpsb8fb524d.png

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #69
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









Dump half a can of seafoam in your tank and run that hard.
Or fill it up with gas and throw a match at it while you run away. I'll take a gander at it if he haven't fixed it by then.
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #70
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Oh, I'll be there, even if she is sick..I'll kill that out there...
lol..
Ok.. we'll see how the day plays.
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #71
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Dump half a can of seafoam in your tank and run that hard.
Or fill it up with gas and throw a match at it while you run away. I'll take a gander at it if he haven't fixed it by then.
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:30 PM   #72
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









whoever gets there first please let us know the size of the crawfish! if they are too small its not worth the trouble lol
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:37 PM   #73
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru
 
cuong-nutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,569

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250









I think first one would be Ryan. He just works around the corner! Oh and pictures would help too. You know how everyone likes to compare the sizes of their um. stuff. haha
__________________
250cc's of pure Nutz
Ninjette Stunt Life Stunt Ride
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #74
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
whoever gets there first please let us know the size of the crawfish! if they are too small its not worth the trouble lol
you should be used to little things by now Frank.. OOOOOH NOOOO I DIDN'T!!..
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:44 PM   #75
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
I think first one would be Ryan. He just works around the corner! Oh and pictures would help too. You know how everyone likes to compare the sizes of their um. stuff. haha
You sir! Will need to take a seat please.. Dont want none of this..
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:46 PM   #76
Rykoson
Brawp Brawp!
 
Rykoson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,305

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
www.shortfilmproductions.org
2009 YZF-R6-Rest in Peace
2011 ZX-6R Kawasaki Ninja-Track/Street


Member Garage


Just went over there to check it out. Looks like those who are riding there should be able to park on the front sidewalk. For the rest of you cagers (me included) we will have a set up somewhere at the saucer, or even walking around the blocked off area by Blu!

1. RYKOSON
2. Chris_5.0
3. Typeoneunit0
4. mkgsxr
5. shaynesovceo
6. Joshua42007
7. AgPete
8. Ninja T
9.ascens1on
10.Renzo " Leading moderate paced ride"
11. Image0r
12.CORNELL and TOAST 2up
13. madtrini
14. imageOr
15. zx-10r3
17. Nappy Dreds
18. The Asian... if he naps...
19. MXGSXR.. says he..and his baby mama
20. CRAIG.... (dreaming)
22. AgPete139
23. EZComes +1
24.Trish
25.David
26.spawn600
27.Kalanie
28.Cuong-Nutz
29.iDazzle (+1)
30. Stalker I mean Stryker..
31. BaoPee-After 6pm..
32. Mygsxr..Mxgsxr's back up..
33. NewRider-After 9
34. FLIP RR
35. Mandingler
36. Blake81
__________________
Ryan S. CMRA # 915
sigpic17258 1
...what doesn't Kill you only makes you stronger!!! "Live Now"
STREET SCHOLARS PRODUCTIONS-Hookit
Rykoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #77
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
you should be used to little things by now Frank.. OOOOOH NOOOO I DIDN'T!!..
Yeah i know you got used to and "can take" the BIG ones by now Floyd
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #78
floyd600
Grip it and Rip it!!
 
floyd600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Missouri city
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 7,235

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 R6 Track/Race (sold)
08 R6 Track/Race-RIP








Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday_rider View Post
Yeah i know you got used to and "can take" the BIG ones by now Floyd
lol.. oh pendejo!
floyd600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #79
sunday_rider
Senior Member
 
sunday_rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: SW 77082
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 8,390

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
1098









Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd600 View Post
lol.. oh pendejo!
__________________
sunday_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:44 PM   #80
Chris_5.0
HalfFast
 
Chris_5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 12,386

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
1999 zx-9r
2005 gsxr 600
xr50r speed demond




Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykoson View Post
Just went over there to check it out. Looks like those who are riding there should be able to park on the front sidewalk. For the rest of you cagers (me included) we will have a set up somewhere at the saucer, or even walking around the blocked off area by Blu!

1. RYKOSON
2. Chris_5.0
3. Typeoneunit0
4. mkgsxr
5. shaynesovceo
6. Joshua42007
7. AgPete
8. Ninja T
9.ascens1on
10.Renzo " Leading moderate paced ride"
11. Image0r
12.CORNELL and TOAST 2up
13. madtrini
14. imageOr
15. zx-10r3
17. Nappy Dreds
18. The Asian... if he naps...
19. MXGSXR.. says he..and his baby mama
20. CRAIG.... (dreaming)
22. AgPete139
23. EZComes +1
24.Trish
25.David
26.spawn600
27.Kalanie
28.Cuong-Nutz
29.iDazzle (+1)
30. Stalker I mean Stryker..
31. BaoPee-After 6pm..
32. Mygsxr..Mxgsxr's back up..
33. NewRider-After 9
34. FLIP RR
35. Mandingler
36. Blake81
So we can park in front on the sidewalk
__________________
info@halffastgroup.com
Chris_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy