MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2006, 12:38 AM   #21
mammothmc

Feedback Rating: (0)

What kind of bike is that???
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Leathers....? psychomedicHFD Taking it to the Track 21 08-17-2009 07:07 AM
leathers klassik Gear Talk 10 07-09-2008 07:12 PM
new leathers witchdoctor575 General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 05-30-2008 06:48 AM
my new leathers NorthHoustonGSXR Off Topic 11 04-24-2008 08:29 PM
new leathers witchdoctor575 General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 06-06-2007 12:57 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2006, 01:09 AM   #22
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Hey Denee,
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. That dizziness thing is so uncomfortable.
Your new leathers look great! And that bike, if it goes as good as it looks it will be sweet!
Take care, feel better, lets go for a ride!
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:07 AM   #23
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):
TL1000r(race), '06 GSXR600

Send a message via AIM to Denee
Several weeks ago, I woke up, and the room was going round and round, husband was in London, I called 911. The waiting room was 5 hours, never saw a dr., Mom took me home, went to regular dr, she really didn't know, gave me anitbiotics. Had an MRI last Monday and will see the dr. Tomorrow for what it said. I'm mostly dizzy when say, being at a stop sign, and feels like everthing is still moving around. Kind of like when you're beside a car, and it starts moving forward, but you put on your brakes cause you feel as though your car is moving! Gee, it's difficult to explain! Maybe the antibiotics I've been on for the past week are helping, feeling somewhat better.

Ok, as for the little bike. as with China toys, bikes; the motor is a Honda motor from it's earlier days. For some reason, they can only get the 125cc here. But it has upgrade kits up to 140cc. Supposed to do about 60 or so.
It would sell for about 1400. Of course upgrades are additional, but not terribly expensive. I have the money to buy one now, and will see how I like it. If I like it and think people like you would like it, I'll order 5 for starters. The more I buy, the better the break on shipping! I will not ship and work Houston, and outter towns. I plan to stock parts too! For me, it's just something to do with my time. I won't get rich at it, but make a little change, and offer a fun service and become involved with people of the same likings. It would of course be street legal, and I know a person to help me get them registered after the sale, cause I had been through that process with my street/trail chinese bikes. It'll probably be after the first of the year before I get one.
dene'
Denee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:21 AM   #24
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
sexi mama!!!!
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #25
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):

I love your Avatar photo!! You look great on that bike, but you look great on any bike!!
Old 12-10-2006, 10:19 AM   #26
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

I went on Ebay and found that this company is an Ebay store called GP Motorcycle leathers. They have been selling for a couple of years and their rating has been 100% positive.
Sounds like a great deal on cool looking leathers. The only concerns I would have would be the type of armor hard vs. foam? And is it replaceable? (cuz I think hard is best for track)
And of course the fit could be an issue since you are buying off the internet.
I wish I could afford a set because they look great and sound like an amazing bargain.
bumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #27
Denee
Leather n lace

Bike(s):

it has the hard armour (CE?), however, doesn't have one of those thin back pieces, but the air thing on the back would take up a lot of impact, but would need something in the lower back/sacrum. But we all know that we need a back protector anyway. Save your money, and always shop to compare.
denee'
Old 12-11-2006, 02:35 PM   #28
TILLA THE KILLA

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
Hey Denee, sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you hurry up and get better so we can wrap my exhaust!!!!!! Love the leathers, hopefully I'll get a set around Christmas.

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 03:11 PM   #29
Faylaricia
The Comtesse

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'02 Honda VFR800

Hey Denee, your symptoms sound just like mine. They started four weeks ago or so and one time it got so bad, I thought I was passing out. Another time, I was on the bike and we didn't make it but 10 miles and I had to stop and turn around going superslow because I was scared I was going to crash. Everything just turned around me.

I went to the doctor too and he gave me Meclizine (sub for Antivert) which is supposed to help with dizziness and motion sickness. The bottle, however, says "MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS", :eh: So, I never took it. They checked the thyroid levels and for animia but everything was okay. I've been slowly feeling better, drinking a lot more fluids, which seem to help.

Oh, and GREAT suit!!! I will definitely keep that contact info when I am getting ready to get a suit.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #30
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2

Feedback Rating: (8)

Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600

Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
LOL thanks!!! i love riding!!! yay
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement