MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2012, 01:47 PM   #21
dabus63
Senőr Member
 
dabus63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 805

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
04 GSXR 1000
04 R1 (sold)
04 R6 (stolen)
99 GSXR 750 (sold)
1990 YSR 50 (in storage)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
getting rid of evidence of stolen motorcycles? or was that a previous owner?


can you say insurance ssssclaimmm?!?!? hehahehaheee!!
dabus63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grand Prix Motoring is sponsoring racers HAPKIDOR6 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 11-10-2010 01:51 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #22
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
a bit back, the GM of grand prix or soembody in that org. was busted w/ some stolen parts or vin;s or something of that nature.

found it

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...highlight=prix

hes not the owner tho is he. thats like saying all of the government is corrupt because of one assclown that lines his pocket with tax payer money and gets caught
__________________
Riding a Duc is kind of like, you may get a cramp in your wrist, but you keep on trucking because it feels so good.
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #23
miguel!!
dont forget the streets
 
miguel!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: houston north west
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,566

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill




Member Garage





That sucks, matress mack did it but its ok because hes famous, I doubt grand prix had a mad insurance policy to do that to their shop, happens. I worked in bike shops before and vin numbers and paper work get lost after a while with so much every where its easy to lose track of ,that doesnt mean you steal bikes off the street, if you want to point fingers you have to get them out of your first.
__________________
miguel!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
Pachuco
So fly, I need feathers
 
Pachuco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston (Proper)
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 3,823

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1098s
S4RS
SC1000
999s
996 sps

Member Garage





Send a message via Yahoo to Pachuco
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
That sucks, matress mack did it but its ok because hes famous, I doubt grand prix had a mad insurance policy to do that to their shop, happens. I worked in bike shops before and vin numbers and paper work get lost after a while with so much every where its easy to lose track of ,that doesnt mean you steal bikes off the street, if you want to point fingers you have to get them out of your first.
then you must have worked at shops. You just can't justify losing people's , and say ah well. If they are a legit shop, why wouldn;t they have insurance, and if they don't, then they shouldn't be in business. If it walks like a duck, well you know the rest
__________________
Stuntin like Jet Li, boat houses and jet ski's
Pachuco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #25
miguel!!
dont forget the streets
 
miguel!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: houston north west
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,566

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachuco View Post
then you must have worked at shops. You just can't justify losing people's , and say ah well. If they are a legit shop, why wouldn;t they have insurance, and if they don't, then they shouldn't be in business. If it walks like a duck, well you know the rest
I didnt say they lose peoples stuff fool! Custumers come first, Shity shops that are still in buisness
__________________
miguel!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #26
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo36 View Post
I'm pretty sure that no hot bikes have ever been found at that shop or the owners house and he has never been accused by the cops for having or dealing with stolen motorcycles. Some of you really should shut the up about things that you really don't know about. As far as the way they run their business that's their business. It's your job a a customer to not fall for bs. If I say I want some astronomical price for something and somebody pays it. That means that item was worth that much to that person. Plain and simple. If he thinks he got later on down the road then he can't blame anyone but himself. He was not forced to buy it. All this talk about fraud and other bullshit needs to stop. Once there is proof of whatever happened then feel free to talk . Until then STFU. Y'all are acting like a bunch of girls and gossiping about non facts.


Oh. I am in no way affiliated with grand prix. I just got sick of you assclowns talking for no reason. . Like I said after proof comes out about whatever happened then feel free to talk
I agree with the bolded part. , I bought an OEM midpipe for my bike from Romeo for $75ish when they were going for $10-15. Problem was nobody else had one. I grossly overpaid for it, but I wanted my bike back on the road, so I gladly paid it. Supply and demand is a .
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #27
miguel!!
dont forget the streets
 
miguel!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: houston north west
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,566

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
f thrill




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
I agree with the bolded part. , I bought an OEM midpipe for my bike from Romeo for $75ish when they were going for $10-15. Problem was nobody else had one. I grossly overpaid for it, but I wanted my bike back on the road, so I gladly paid it. Supply and demand is a .
That, and fat bottom girls make the world go round.
__________________
miguel!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #28
lnghrn4lif
Senior Member
 
lnghrn4lif's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: MAGNOLIA
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 153

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
01 HONDA 929-SOLD
05 HONDA 600 CBR(LONGHORN EDITION)
12 street glide
99 busa--SOLD
04 busa--SOLD



well not taking sides on this one--i bought a used bike from them --all was good and everything checked out fine, but also have bought parts through them and had all kind of issues---so i guess i have seen both sides--good and bad.
__________________
in a non agressive kind a way???
lnghrn4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #29
Bevo
Hook 'em!
 
Bevo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Houston-The South Loop
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 24,322

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage





Fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel!! View Post
That sucks, matress mack did it but its ok because hes famous
628x471

Wow, Mac has really gotten old

Gallery Furniture fire suspect will be his own lawyer (link)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
"I lack skillz"
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #30
Track_Graphics
Senior Member
 
Track_Graphics's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,567

Experience: 10+ years











Maybe the night watchman spontaneously combusted. I heard that can happen. There he was, just looking at that bike . . . POOF.
__________________
Coolest Paint Jobs Ever
Track_Graphics is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy