MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #81
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacKingsFan
Laugh in my face huh.. Ok internet tough guy. Why must people like you be a complete jackass on forums. I gave my opinion if you dont agree with it move on. Oh and btw.. If you would like to be a man and laugh in my face for real.. I will be at 1960 and 249 on wednesday. Im not a fighting person however I really dont take kindly to disrespect when I have shown you no disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash
:laughing6 kids.....
anywho, read post # 68
Faster20than20the20speed20of20stupid20600

need i say more?
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who was it? who crashed at ASI? (looks like ASI) NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 01-08-2015 10:36 AM
ASI ? Juston Stunters Lounge 9 08-18-2010 10:47 PM
ASI - GONE!? Herf General Discussion (Moto Related) 60 11-18-2009 11:20 PM
Where exactly is ASI?? viprgtsr Off Topic 29 03-30-2007 09:48 AM
WEDS WRECK AT ASI Prodigy General Discussion (Moto Related) 63 07-17-2006 09:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #82
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Any time you crash you were riding outside of your capabilities.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:38 PM   #83
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
if you aint crashin you aint tryin hard enough! :icon_bigg
Old 12-08-2006, 06:40 PM   #84
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Quote:
Wow, that's a very narrow minded statement...
Old 12-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #85
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

Experience: 2 years

06 crf250

Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
Quote:
Whats a GADA!!!!!!! Thats NOT TRUE!!!!!!!! Anything could happen somebody could hit you or tire preasure too low. Or slip on some lose gravel you never know anything could happen!!!!:BangHead:
Old 12-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #86
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

True True....but this guy was doing squid wheelies in a PARKING LOT!!! He's only been riding for 2 months? Cmon....ok, maybe he made a bad choice in selecting his vehicle as far as motorcycles but, like I said, he disregarded safety for himself, pple out there as well as innocent bystanders and stunters.....I'm sooo tired of hearing about all the stuff that happens out there because everyone wants to go pose or think they can stunt......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:49 PM   #87
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

I mean, I have no room to speak cause it's not my spot....I'm just trying to let people know that these kind of situations can be avoided by respecting someone else's territory......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:57 PM   #88
fuknrobert
the necessary villain

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
True True....but this guy was doing squid wheelies in a PARKING LOT!!! He's only been riding for 2 months? Cmon....ok, maybe he made a bad choice in selecting his vehicle as far as motorcycles but, like I said, he disregarded safety for himself, pple out there as well as innocent bystanders and stunters.....I'm sooo tired of hearing about all the stuff that happens out there because everyone wants to go pose or think they can stunt......
del, where'd u learn to wheelie?

how long u been riding?

heh

<3 u man but dont say that stuff if you're a part of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
Old 12-08-2006, 07:05 PM   #89
DANtheMan.
Chicks dig scars!

Experience: 2 years

06 crf250

Send a message via AIM to DANtheMan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del
Yeah i know my Bro was at ASI when it happend BUT Cashtown said "Any time you crash you were riding outside of your capabilities." ANY time???????????? Thats why i posted my post. Not any time you crah you go beyond your capabilities.:mumum:
Old 12-08-2006, 08:15 PM   #90
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelie_king
Yeah i know my Bro was at ASI when it happend BUT Cashtown said "Any time you crash you were riding outside of your capabilities." ANY time???????????? Thats why i posted my post. Not any time you crah you go beyond your capabilities.:mumum:
Other than being struck by lightning or possibly shot off of your bike by a sniper I can't think of any scenario where you would crash while riding within the limits of your capability.

Even considering the extremes of mechanical failure such as tire blowouts, engine seizure, brake failure etc. if you are unable to react to such in a manner that prevents the occurrence of an accident, you were riding beyond the limits of your capabilities. IMO.

I'm not saying that it's your fault if a car pulls out in front of you and you hit them, or if a car comes around a blind curve at a high rate of speed and you run wide to miss them. But theoretically you could have avoided peril if your skill set was greater. I'm not talking fault, I'm talking capability.

Front end blowout? If you can't save it, then you were beyond your capabilities. Big 'ol pothole? Can't avoid it then you're beyond your capability. Sitting in your lane at 55 and a drunk rear-ends you at 100? Should have been paying more attention.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #91
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Other than being struck by lightning or possibly shot off of your bike by a sniper I can't think of any scenario where you would crash while riding within the limits of your capability.

Even considering the extremes of mechanical failure such as tire blowouts, engine seizure, brake failure etc. if you are unable to react to such in a manner that prevents the occurrence of an accident, you were riding beyond the limits of your capabilities. IMO.

I'm not saying that it's your fault if a car pulls out in front of you and you hit them, or if a car comes around a blind curve at a high rate of speed and you run wide to miss them. But theoretically you could have avoided peril if your skill set was greater. I'm not talking fault, I'm talking capability.

Front end blowout? If you can't save it, then you were beyond your capabilities. Big 'ol pothole? Can't avoid it then you're beyond your capability. Sitting in your lane at 55 and a drunk rear-ends you at 100? Should have been paying more attention.

:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert
del, where'd u learn to wheelie?

how long u been riding?

heh

<3 u man but dont say that stuff if you're a part of it

I've been riding street bikes for 3 years, and been under ownage's wing for the past six months and i LEARNED to WHOOLIE in a selected spot,not a poser point...

Old 12-09-2006, 02:55 AM   #92
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Motohouston is an online community of (semi) like minded individuals, and not really a proper place to imply a challenge to a physical confrontation. As offensive as other's words can be to your personal pride......it's just words. Rise above.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:11 AM   #93
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
Quote:

so to gain that so called 'experience' you keep referring to, it sounds like one must be put into fugged up situations or accident situations to actually get that so called 'experience' you speak of? so with that said, you've been in multiple fugged up critical situations on your bike to where you were about to go down or did go downa nd you gained 'experience'???

p.s. sorry for the spelling im fugged up.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:14 AM   #94
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadman
Motohouston is an online community of (semi) like minded individuals, and not really a proper place to imply a challenge to a physical confrontation. As offensive as other's words can be to your personal pride......it's just words. Rise above.
well put...

motohouston = no drama

this thread has run it's course... next issue...
Closed Thread

Advertisement