Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








need help

im looking for a streetfighter kit for an 06 cbr f4i, and dont know where to find one, does anyone possibly have any ideas?
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2006, 09:56 PM   #2
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








ya'll are streetfightering it out? when was this decided?
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 09:58 PM   #3
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
ya'll are streetfightering it out? when was this decided?
we wanted to a while back, but we just now decidwed to tonight. help a (BRIANS A DUMBASS) out this is brian btw
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:11 PM   #4
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
we wanted to a while back, but we just now decidwed to tonight. help a (BRIANS A DUMBASS) out this is brian btw
pm one of the guys from Motorcycles Unlimited or gpmotoring and ask them if they have anything. I know the guy whose sn is Patrick works at Motorcycles Unlimited, so if you wanna pm him right now go for it...i dont remember any of the peeps from gpmotoring, though, dig them up from the "welcome gpmotoring" thread
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:21 PM   #5
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 16,368

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide






As far as I know there's no direct "kit" for making an F4i into a street fighter. It's easy enough to do, just need to fab up a headlight mount, decide what kind of lights you want and go from there.
__________________
Call or PM for the BEST PRICES in Houston for PARTS and ACCESSORIES.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION YOU'RE ON MH TO GET THE BEST PRICE!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!


muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #6
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
pm one of the guys from Motorcycles Unlimited or gpmotoring and ask them if they have anything. I know the guy whose sn is Patrick works at Motorcycles Unlimited, so if you wanna pm him right now go for it...i dont remember any of the peeps from gpmotoring, though, dig them up from the "welcome gpmotoring" thread
shut up
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #7
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
shut up
youre an
$*^&
$&)#)
#*(&
*$&%(()@#*$(&

i bought your xmas present!
i think youll like it
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:56 PM   #8
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?
 
JaYRillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the real south
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,291












Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
take left and right fairings off, take front fairing off, get an acerbis headlight kit, and get some dirt bike bars. done.
__________________
Yes! that Jay!!!!
JaYRillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #9
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboystunts
take left and right fairings off, take front fairing off, get an acerbis headlight kit, and get some dirt bike bars. done.
i dont like dirt bike bars, i wanna keep the stock, but where do i get the acebis lights
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #10
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
youre an
$*^&
$&)#)
#*(&
*$&%(()@#*$(&

i bought your xmas present!
i think youll like it
well return and give me thirty bucks, my friends gonna sell me a new helmet and i really need a new ****ing helmet
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:01 PM   #11
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?
 
JaYRillo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the real south
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,291












Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
i dont like dirt bike bars, i wanna keep the stock, but where do i get the acebis lights

www.haibikeshop.com

is this for a stunt bike? if so try to push the stock clipons out or get a two piece kit, also from hai.
__________________
Yes! that Jay!!!!
JaYRillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #12
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboystunts
www.haibikeshop.com

is this for a stunt bike? if so try to push the stock clipons out or get a two piece kit, also from hai.
thanks for that dude
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #13
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
well return and give me thirty bucks, my friends gonna sell me a new helmet and i really need a new ****ing helmet
sorry....already ordered it...no returns!

its a NEW helmet right? not one that hes been using? i was going to go helmet shopping over the break if i didnt get one with my bike. if that deal falls through you can come ride downtown with me and we'll go check out some sales together.
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #14
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
sorry....already ordered it...no returns!

its a NEW helmet right? not one that hes been using? i was going to go helmet shopping over the break if i didnt get one with my bike. if that deal falls through you can come ride downtown with me and we'll go check out some sales together.
you aint got the hook up like i do, my friends getting me a brand ne hjc carbon fiber helmet for 30 buck, and a suzuki leather jacket for 100
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:24 PM   #15
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
you aint got the hook up like i do, my friends getting me a brand ne hjc carbon fiber helmet for 30 buck, and a suzuki leather jacket for 100
wwwoooaaahh.....who is this guy? have him hook me up too!
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:28 PM   #16
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
wwwoooaaahh.....who is this guy? have him hook me up too!
nah you gotta do some special favors for me for a helmet.
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #17
nihaikitty
Squidette
 
nihaikitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NW Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,681

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
'04 EX500
'08 SV650








Quote:
Originally Posted by no mercy f4i
nah you gotta do some special favors for me for a helmet.
favors?! hah! i make you food and buy you stuff like that dumb slime gun from toys r us!! i got you a christmas present AND got you stuff for your b day! what have you done for me except help me on my car (which i paid you for!!!!)??? what are you getting me for christmas, huh? im not even asking for anything from you because i would rather give you stuff than receive stuff!!! if anything, you can HELP me get a discount on a new helmet because my old one is cracked!!! how hard is that???!!!
nihaikitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:47 PM   #18
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
favors?! hah! i make you food and buy you stuff like that dumb slime gun from toys r us!! i got you a christmas present AND got you stuff for your b day! what have you done for me except help me on my car (which i paid you for!!!!)??? what are you getting me for christmas, huh? im not even asking for anything from you because i would rather give you stuff than receive stuff!!! if anything, you can HELP me get a discount on a new helmet because my old one is cracked!!! how hard is that???!!!
hahah that slime gun was awesome. ui shot brian right in the eye, and chill on the helmet, give me your size and ill see what i can do
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #19
soap4life
Reverend
 
soap4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northwest
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,961


Bike(s):
z1000









Send a message via AIM to soap4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
favors?! hah! i make you food and buy you stuff like that dumb slime gun from toys r us!! i got you a christmas present AND got you stuff for your b day! what have you done for me except help me on my car (which i paid you for!!!!)??? what are you getting me for christmas, huh? im not even asking for anything from you because i would rather give you stuff than receive stuff!!! if anything, you can HELP me get a discount on a new helmet because my old one is cracked!!! how hard is that???!!!
sliiime. never buy us one ever again. i basically got a face shot from that thing. i felt kind of homosexual afterwards it felt like
soap4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 04:52 PM   #20
NO MORE F4I
my hand hurts
 
NO MORE F4I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: downtown h-town
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 9,755

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
bikeless now
my bmx p.o.s.








Quote:
Originally Posted by nihaikitty
sorry....already ordered it...no returns!

its a NEW helmet right? not one that hes been using? i was going to go helmet shopping over the break if i didnt get one with my bike. if that deal falls through you can come ride downtown with me and we'll go check out some sales together.
hey what did you get me? it better not suck or ima whoop your , i swear to i will ****ing pee on you, now tell me what it is
NO MORE F4I is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy