MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2006, 01:44 PM   #21
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

that guy says he was paralysed at T8. how far down can he move?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i wanna ride i wanna ride i wanna ride.... north side Jerzey Events, Meets and Rides 8 09-30-2010 10:42 PM
Anybody up for a ride Saturday? aka tomorrow apollo022777 Events, Meets and Rides 2 08-07-2010 07:00 AM
Happy Birthday Old ! (AKA mudbug) (AKA goatfcker) Pyrofallout Off Topic 58 09-26-2009 02:46 PM
I dont wanna pickle...just wanna ride my motorcycle! jrob Off Topic 4 05-17-2009 09:36 PM
Attn: Chris (Aka 1arm1leg) bdmpastx Off Topic 2 01-03-2007 08:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2006, 01:52 PM   #22
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

Oh Chris...there was a story of a guy I found with the same situation that you have and he rides a sportbike. I'll try to find a link.

Arturo...about to his belly button
Old 12-06-2006, 04:19 PM   #23
bdmpastx
The Cripple

Bike(s):
2009 Nissan GTR - sold
2015 Nissan GTR

I just checked my email and a guy in Florida sent me these of him riding...
Quote:
Sorry I havenít got back to you sooner. Iíve gone back to school and there is less then 3 weeks to the semester. We have papers due and finals are coming so Iíve been a little busier then normal. Iím going to make this brief for now but your more then welcome to contact me again and we can talk about whatever youíd like. By glancing over your page we seem to have a lot in common.

I was injured on September 28th 1997 while riding a motorcycle. In the accident I broke my back (T7 & T8). I broke a couple of ribs, some how cut my right leg open, had a concussion and really beat up my left hand although there werenít any broken bones. Compared to you I guess it was pretty mild. They flew me to Jefferson hospital and then transferred me to Magee Rehab. I started riding again I think in 1999. I bought a bike with outriggers on it from a guy out in California. His name is Steward Goddard. Since then Iíve owned 3 other bikes. I found a guy here locally who duplicated what was on my original bike and I found a company who made a better electric shifter. On August 28 2004 I got into another bike accident. This time I broke my left forearm, my right wrist, my left femur and my right tibia as well as fracturing my pelvis. That was the last time I rode a bike on the street. I now have a 2005 Kawasaki 636 which Iíve been doing track days with but to be honest Iím thinking of selling it. Not that I donít like riding but because I have a lot of other things going on in my life right now and I donít have the time and I canít afford to get injured. Here are a couple of pictures of the bikes I hadÖ..the Kawasaki doesnít have any outriggers on it, since I just ride it on the track I have a couple of friends catch me when I come into the pits.

Talk to you later,

Bill Riviello

My first bike that I bought from California, 1996 CBR900rr.
2e3stxj
My second bike..2001 Honda RC51.
449wg8g
My third bike, 2001 Suzuki GSXR600.
332uf6o
Old 12-06-2006, 04:22 PM   #24
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Wow, track bike and all!

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody