MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #41
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
wow.. you made me post in here again...

i dont care if people dont agree with me.. i stated that i was proud to be an american and that my american made vehicles have never failed me and you came back saying that all american made cars are garbage...

so tell me your wife is good looking so i can say she looks like a prostitute!! ????????

come the fukc on guy its the way you worded it that me off. you could of just said you dont like american cars that you drive but no.. instead you have to insult the products that the country you live in produces...

You got anger management issues, that is all, but it's ok, you wanna get personal? i won't play that game, I'm educated in such a way that I won't bring the females like that into a discussion, that is low.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ATF at it again.... Breaking the law, Breaking the law! Petro Off Topic 2 04-09-2012 02:06 PM
What is the point 91stunna General Discussion (Moto Related) 107 05-24-2011 07:57 PM
Did you ever get to a point... cdill35 Taking it to the Track 46 04-16-2009 08:05 AM
At what point would you consider enough is enough? lisiecki1 Off Topic 14 01-01-2009 11:55 AM
What's the point? indoMLA General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 03-28-2008 04:06 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2006, 04:18 PM   #42
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolo Jason
Yes, this is a large problem.

I will share a story that happened to be a few months ago.

I had to make a service call to a land rig in the McAllen area a few months ago. McAllen is a border town I was expecting to find a lot of Spanish speaking individuals, but what shocked me was that I was having trouble finding people who spoke English.

My employee who was with me noticed it too. We went to a Quiznos for lunch and were surprised to find that no one who worked there spoke any English. All of the customers were ordering their lunches in Spanish, and when the two gringos (us) got up to the counter we had a hard time ordering lunch IN OUR OWN COUNTRY because we didn't speak any Spanish.

It was a big culture shock.

I do not believe that any type of amnesty should be given to those who break the law.

If someone comes to this country illegally they should be bared from ever attaining citizenship.
Sorry, but i can't equate trying to escape a bad life in a not so good country, without hurting anyone and only hoping to make some money, with being a criminal. Their only crime is not being able to afford citizenship and not caring that we think it's wrong if they just come over. They are the victims of a ****ed up world and most of us can't even imagine what life is like for them so i don't understand all of the hostility. Show some compassion...try to imagine what their lives have probably been like and what you would do if you were them. How much does a "law" mean when you're hungry? Or when you're trying to support your family? A law that's only purpose is to protect the rich white people that you loathe and that you can't appreciate yourself. /rant off
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM   #43
Gigolo Jason
 
Gigolo Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Magnolia, Texas (AKA: in the woods)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,318

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
BMW R1200C






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
Sorry, but i can't equate trying to escape a bad life in a not so good country, without hurting anyone and only hoping to make some money, with being a criminal. Their only crime is not being able to afford citizenship and not caring that we think it's wrong if they just come over. They are the victims of a ****ed up world and most of us can't even imagine what life is like for them so i don't understand all of the hostility. Show some compassion...try to imagine what their lives have probably been like and what you would do if you were them. How much does a "law" mean when you're hungry? Or when you're trying to support your family? A law that's only purpose is to protect the rich white people that you loathe and that you can't appreciate yourself. /rant off
When they are in the USA, they are labeled as illegal for a reason.

Illegals are breaking the law.

If someone doesn't like the law then get the out of my country.
__________________
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."
-Groucho Marx
Gigolo Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:36 PM   #44
JojoCbr1000rr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolo Jason
When they are in the USA, they are labeled as illegal for a reason.

Illegals are breaking the law.

If someone doesn't like the law then get the out of my country.
Your country Ya i bet you don't b#tch about there food when your eating it right!!. mouth
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #45
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









^^ GP
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:11 PM   #46
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChickenStrips
You got anger management issues, that is all, but it's ok, you wanna get personal? i won't play that game, I'm educated in such a way that I won't bring the females like that into a discussion, that is low.

i meant that as in a how would you like it if thats how i responded type of way.

I've never seen your girl i dont know what she looks like. and im not like you i dont respond to peoples opinions like that. thats what my entire last post was about.. it was all about the way you responded to my liking american vehicles... thats it.

Brain... use your effen brain..
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:16 PM   #47
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoCbr1000rr
Your country Ya i bet you don't b#tch about there food when your eating it right!!. mouth

tex-mex or mex mex?

tex-mex good
pappasitos, escalantes (sp), los cocos(sp)

mex mex bad
the tamale truck on the corner
the enchilades at the flee market

but you got a half point though...... but they dont have to be here illegally to cook it.. we can cook it out selves or they can get a green card and come cook it for us..
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:26 PM   #48
JojoCbr1000rr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
tex-mex or mex mex?

tex-mex good
pappasitos, escalantes (sp), los cocos(sp)

mex mex bad
the tamale truck on the corner
the enchilades at the flee market

but you got a half point though...... but they dont have to be here illegally to cook it.. we can cook it out selves or they can get a green card and come cook it for us..
tex-mex
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:30 PM   #49
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









Note to self "must use brain"


I though you were leaving.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #50
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigolo Jason
When they are in the USA, they are labeled as illegal for a reason.

Illegals are breaking the law.

If someone doesn't like the law then get the out of my country.
What reason is that? Is it a good reason? I don't care about laws. I break the law all the time. With that attitude either you've got a self serving bias going or you have never broken any laws.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #51
Gigolo Jason
 
Gigolo Jason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Magnolia, Texas (AKA: in the woods)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,318

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
BMW R1200C






Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
What reason is that? Is it a good reason? I don't care about laws. I break the law all the time. With that attitude either you've got a self serving bias going or you have never broken any laws.


I don't mince words an y'all know where I stand on this issue.

Alice, let me apologize if I offended you.

We should let all the illegals in and send them to Crosby.

Deal? :laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
"I would not join any club that would have someone like me for a member."
-Groucho Marx
Gigolo Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:28 PM   #52
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









when did illegal and legal become wrong and right?
laws are there for a reason. what's the reason you won't let a bunch of poor people in the country? because they will spread the poverty contagions of course. i'm not talking about the law, i'm talking about morals. i don't make my decisions based on if it's Legal or not, i still use right and wrong. the way i see it...the illegals that come over to work and send their money home are doing for their families what their gov't won't, which is help. some of them risk so much to get over here just to help give their families a better life and that's much nobler than I could ever hope to be. maybe if we took what little bit of money we give to the mexican govt and just kept it for ourselves it would even everything out, since that money we give to Mexico probably rarely sees the people.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 08:32 PM   #53
JojoCbr1000rr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02
when did illegal and legal become wrong and right?
laws are there for a reason. what's the reason you won't let a bunch of poor people in the country? because they will spread the poverty contagions of course. i'm not talking about the law, i'm talking about morals. i don't make my decisions based on if it's Legal or not, i still use right and wrong. the way i see it...the illegals that come over to work and send their money home are doing for their families what their gov't won't, which is help. some of them risk so much to get over here just to help give their families a better life and that's much nobler than I could ever hope to be. maybe if we took what little bit of money we give to the mexican govt and just kept it for ourselves it would even everything out, since that money we give to Mexico probably rarely sees the people.
+1
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:44 AM   #54
paniro187
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,469












Jojo and alice are for illegals. alice is a dope head and jojo lies about him having a all carbon fiber r1 that someone never made it from vegas.

Look at the supporters of illegal immigration.

It's amazes me that someone can support people breaking the law. How about I go grab a gun go to walmart and rob them and say it's for feeding my family and trying to make a better life for them.
__________________
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule.-H. L. Mencken

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:05 AM   #55
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Quote:
Originally Posted by paniro187
Jojo and alice are for illegals. alice is a dope head and jojo lies about him having a all carbon fiber r1 that someone never made it from vegas.

Look at the supporters of illegal immigration.

It's amazes me that someone can support people breaking the law. How about I go grab a gun go to walmart and rob them and say it's for feeding my family and trying to make a better life for them.
Why do you always feel the need to get personal and stray from the issue? How about we stay at least somewhat relevant? I think what it is is people like to make things as simple as possible, and this is where gets ****ed up. You say "look at these two, they're dumbasses and support illegal immigrants, so anyone who does is stupid." You want to organize your information by association, which isn't improper, but you're being too vague.
First, I wouldn't really say I Support illegal immigration. I'm not bussing them over here in my car. I don't think what they are doing is wrong, and I feel nothing but sympathy for everyone who was born with a bad hand and are just trying to survive. It's almost like they could make a law for anything now and people would just blindly accept it. It seems like most Americans see other country's peoples as subhuman and don't give a **** about them, and that's what i find sickening. You don't have to donate $$, don't have to go do missionary work, but at least care about people...all people. Isn't that what your bible tells you to do? It's a shame so many atheists and agnostics are kinder and more christ like than most of the Christians i've encountered, but i'm straying off topic. My only point is...they are people, not garbage. Put yourself in their position and tell me what you would do if you were poor, hungry, working your off for nothing and right across the border you knew you could make a lot more $$$(even though it's money here). I'd bet anything that you guys wouldn't be so concerned with laws then, especially if your only perception of the law was as a socioeconomic suppressor.
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:07 AM   #56
loewer600
G-MAN
 
loewer600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sagemont/45& Dixie Farm
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD









+1fukcin trillion to paniro....You play the cards your dealt.. You dont cheat.Everyone thinks our country is so great but, you know what, we have just as big of problems as everyone else. Maybe not in YOUR town or region but look around man...Weve got our own problems
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:09 AM   #57
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









And as for robbing a store at gun point...you are saying illegal immigration is like this..because you're trying to feed your family? because it's illegal? i drove 45 mph in a 35 mph zone tonight to get the Taco Bell home before it got cold, but you wouldn't equate that with robbing a bank, would you?
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:18 AM   #58
loewer600
G-MAN
 
loewer600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sagemont/45& Dixie Farm
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD









Were you trying to feed your family? Illegal immigration is a big time crime, speeding, not so much.
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:29 AM   #59
AliceInChains02
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crosby, TX (NE)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,169

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada









Yes, i was feeding my family(hypothetically)how is someone crossing the border a big crime? i'd say it's about as harmless as speeding
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:35 AM   #60
loewer600
G-MAN
 
loewer600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sagemont/45& Dixie Farm
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD









As harmless as speeding? Man if i was some kind of economy specialist bullcrap guy id tell u. But im not..I do know that it does have a HUGE effect on our economy, minimum wage req., etc. Anybody could tell u that.
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy