MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #161
obed
TMGP Pimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
Why do you say I am always full of ? Why are you mad at me? Real talk, are you Kbids father?I did not contradict himself, my actions and my words do match.
I only asked which are you hanging around with that are as big and strong as you and that my is my designated driver.
I am not mad at you. I just happen to think that on this subject you are all wet. , if I saw you at a meet, I would sit down and have a beer with you and talk about any of this stuff you wanted to. If you were broke down I would stop and help, if you were at a track day I would pit with you...
no personal problem between the two of us, but that does not mean I will not give you some when I think you are full of it on any given subject, and I would expect the same in return.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too Close Encounter with an SUV Blanco General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 10-07-2013 10:38 PM
Sport bike riders going to cruisers.... how was it??? or have you done it?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 78 06-07-2011 11:37 PM
Another reason to hate Dallas and their sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-06-2010 10:20 PM
There are some really idiotic sport bike riders out there! Reventon General Discussion (Moto Related) 115 01-27-2010 01:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #162
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
so no man is a man to you if he doesn't follow this?

IMO no man is a full man, all he can be, if he does not understand that women are his equal, not his possession...to be treated with respect...
they are not the kind of man I would want around my grand daughter...
I would have no respect for a man that mistreats women.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #163
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by obed View Post
IMO no man is a full man, all he can be, if he does not understand that women are his equal, not his possession...to be treated with respect...
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #164
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastola View Post
I was on 290 earlier right around 10pm, and a gsxr (i think) blew the past me at 150+... I didnt see him or hear him till be blew past me, and i pay attention to riders or at least try to... So check it out.. He was still accelerating in the fast lane and just bearly blew past car in front of me (300 yds) when he passed them they were just about to get over and they swerved hard to the right to dodge this full fledge maniac. (not that i aint one). Anyways a cop blew past me about 2 seconds after he did... If was kinda scary and im a crazy rider myself. So i learned somethn from this fool, if ur gona do fhat. You better pass cars in the shoulder so its safer... J/k.

2nd is, last week i was doin 120 or so and mother got over on me on purpose i swear it seems.. I just pass em on the shoulder and flick em off viguoursly... I almost kicked this acura who sees me coming and still decides to ease forward.. I hate that .. And i will kick ur fuckn car... I bave bike rage i guess.

So shout out to all my crazy riders. If you buy a sportbike to cruise on... Go buy a cruiser and let someone have some real fun.

Btw, fhe law! Haaaaaa!!!! Speed limit is for offs.
facepalm
Old 01-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #165
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastola View Post
I was on 290 earlier right around 10pm, and a gsxr (i think) blew the past me at 150+... I didnt see him or hear him till be blew past me, and i pay attention to riders or at least try to... So check it out.. He was still accelerating in the fast lane and just bearly blew past car in front of me (300 yds) when he passed them they were just about to get over and they swerved hard to the right to dodge this full fledge maniac. (not that i aint one). Anyways a cop blew past me about 2 seconds after he did... If was kinda scary and im a crazy rider myself. So i learned somethn from this fool, if ur gona do fhat. You better pass cars in the shoulder so its safer... J/k.

2nd is, last week i was doin 120 or so and mother got over on me on purpose i swear it seems.. I just pass em on the shoulder and flick em off viguoursly... I almost kicked this acura who sees me coming and still decides to ease forward.. I hate that .. And i will kick ur fuckn car... I bave bike rage i guess.

So shout out to all my crazy riders. If you buy a sportbike to cruise on... Go buy a cruiser and let someone have some real fun.

Btw, fhe law! Haaaaaa!!!! Speed limit is for offs.
954 not sure if serious

Quote:
so, when you called Vegas Kid a boy and not a real man, it was just on that subject?

Because by you, there is no "real man"... Did I get that right?

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:59 AM   #166
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
954 not sure if serious

so, when you called Vegas Kid a boy and not a real man, it was just on that subject?

Because by you, there is no "real man"... Did I get that right?
well, ... do not worry... from what i have seen of you in the few times we have been around each other... you are a man... well, except for the white belt of course...
Old 01-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #167
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
well, ... do not worry... from what i have seen of you in the few times we have been around each other... you are a man... well, except for the white belt of course...
Ha!

It's my trademark

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-12-2012, 10:30 AM   #168
DJOKER04

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
00 R1
07 R1

Ok I might have met some of you at MSRH or Cresson....but I'm kinda new here but I ride...I no longer do street but when I did I learned along time ago..as a biker you have the RIGHT to ride and HOW you CHOOSE to ride...if you WANT to ride 100+ THRU traffic...so be it...but don't get mad at a cager that does not see you zig zagging thru traffic at a high rate of speed.....I try to pay attention to bikers as I drive but if you come from far right to left and I happen to be moving over at the same time as your coming over...NOT MY FAULT....if you give me the finger cause you THINK i did it on purpose...I got a 9mm I can put one bullet in so you can play Russian Roullete (SP) with......for those who can't grasp what I'm saying...WTF do u expect is going to happen if you pull the trigger with a 9MM????....WTF do you think is going to happen to you if YOU are driving like an AZZ at high speeds and a car moves into an empty space that was clear in all three mirrors for the cager...??? You think your going so fast you'll warp right thru it? Same thing....... SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN....

We don't know what the Lady did in the BMW...what the biker did was against the LAW....for those that don't respect it so be it...but break it and get caught no one to blame but yourself.....

sad part of this thread is some of you are showing your true maturity level and thought of responsibility......would love to be the fly on the wall when you tell your kids how to be responsible and how to respect others.....OH AND I SAID SOME NOT ALL SO THERE IS NO GROUPING HERE....actions or written words tell the story....

OBED (SP) I'll gladly share a pit with you or anyone else...don't do street anymore...sorry..

K
DJOKER04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #169
green600
HG Chairperson

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Quote:
you are a man... well, except for the white belt of course...
Dam getting called out about your accessories.
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #170
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOKER04 View Post
...as a biker you have the RIGHT to ride and HOW you CHOOSE to ride...
I have to disagree with you here. Driving is a privilege, not a right, and by applying for and accepting your driver's license, you agree to abide by the laws set for operating a motor vehicle on public roadways. This is why there are penalties for breaking rules, some of which result in the revocation of said license. When operating on a public roadway you have other things to consider than your own adrenaline rush, and I do feel that as a vehicle operator, you do have a duty to operate your vehicle in a safe manner so that others may safely operate on the roadway as well. If a car is having to swerve dangerously because you are traveling at a speed so excessive that they cannot safely make a lane change (assuming they took the time to check), then I feel that you are not living up to your responsibility. The FACT is, whether you agree with them or not, most laws governing how you operate a vehicle have been set with at least some objective of improving safety. We can debate whether a specific law actually works (speed limits), or if they really address the problem that necessitated the law to begin with, but they are still there for the purpose of "protecting" the collective public.

I do speed, but also understand that I am responsible for my own actions, and do my best to minimize the potential impact that my actions might have on others on the road.
Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #171
DJOKER04

Bike(s):
00 R1
07 R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae View Post
I have to disagree with you here. Driving is a privilege, not a right, and by applying for and accepting your driver's license, you agree to abide by the laws set for operating a motor vehicle on public roadways. This is why there are penalties for breaking rules, some of which result in the revocation of said license. When operating on a public roadway you have other things to consider than your own adrenaline rush, and I do feel that as a vehicle operator, you do have a duty to operate your vehicle in a safe manner so that others may safely operate on the roadway as well. If a car is having to swerve dangerously because you are traveling at a speed so excessive that they cannot safely make a lane change (assuming they took the time to check), then I feel that you are not living up to your responsibility. The FACT is, whether you agree with them or not, most laws governing how you operate a vehicle have been set with at least some objective of improving safety. We can debate whether a specific law actually works (speed limits), or if they really address the problem that necessitated the law to begin with, but they are still there for the purpose of "protecting" the collective public.

I do speed, but also understand that I am responsible for my own actions, and do my best to minimize the potential impact that my actions might have on others on the road.
JAE I stand corrected you are 100% absolutely right...It's a Privlage that can be taken away...thanks for that....i actually meant that but coffee wore off....
DJOKER04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #172
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

I hate all cagers! All!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #173
mkgsxr
Banned

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 600 "TRACK "
03 XR70 PIT

User is banned

mkgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #174
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgsxr View Post
I hate polling

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-12-2012, 03:00 PM   #175
mkgsxr
Banned

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 600 "TRACK "
03 XR70 PIT

User is banned

mkgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #176
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
I hate all cagers! All!
You just grouped everyone that drives.

Old 01-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #177
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
You just grouped everyone that drives.

Kbid converted me. I'm facing my demons. I'm a stereotyping cognitive
Old 01-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #178
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Kbid converted me. I'm facing my demons. I'm a stereotyping cognitive
well, since you admitted that, I will admit that I profile.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #179
Mr F.
Throbbing Member

Bike(s):
- The bike I own
- All the bikes I used to own which I still list so everyone on the forums will know how cool I am

I like threads like these. Very helpful in showing who you should and shouldn't be riding with. Keep up the great work!
Mr F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #180
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
I actually did read what you suggested, but then again I can actually read...
what we have here is our usual disagreement between those who feel it is their right to ride like a fool on public roads and those who believe in riding responsibly...and it is easy to see which catagory you fit in.
First of all, your very first inclination is thinking that these two bikers were doing something, that accomplished the media putting them in a bad light. No big deal. But to fully assume, that the cager is not at fault, and that this scenario was instigated by "said" bikers, is pretty up IMO. But, in part of your comment, you were right. We didnt hear both sides, just one. And it is usually accompanied by societies unwavering support, given what happened.

But then again, you have the right to your opinion cause you've always obeyed the law right?

I guess im just wrong for assuming, that you've flown straight and never done anything that would warrant a "WTF" type response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
It looks like to you because you have your head up your . Pay attention to the old fella. You might learn a thing or two the easy way.

It's always entertaining to watch the meatheads on this forum who incessantly whine about negative bias towards riders go swimming so enthusiastically in their own pool of dumb with little provocation and absolutely no perspective beyond their own petty indulgences. Maybe we can pitch to Solracer to have Motohouston branded arm floaties made to keep them from gulping down any more of the water.

The driver did dumb . Riders did dumb too. There is little defense available to either side of this situation.
Hey kib, I like reading your responses, but for this one, pull your head out of Obeds . MY . You can probably tell what he ate a week ago....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement