MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #141
vagabundo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Kibitzer says alll the I think haha
Good grasp on reality.
vagabundo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too Close Encounter with an SUV Blanco General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 10-07-2013 10:38 PM
Sport bike riders going to cruisers.... how was it??? or have you done it?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 78 06-07-2011 11:37 PM
Another reason to hate Dallas and their sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-06-2010 10:20 PM
There are some really idiotic sport bike riders out there! Reventon General Discussion (Moto Related) 115 01-27-2010 01:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #142
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgsxr View Post
Kibitzer wtf are you saying??? Just drop it no one gonna read all the bullshit you just wrote
I understand that anything not expressed in monosyllabic terms can be difficult for you to understand, but there are still some who take the time to read and respond in kind on this forum. The beauty of a public forum is that comments targeted at one member can easily be picked up by another and the conversation continues. Whether it be to express a contradictory viewpoint or show agreement. Or in your case to further diffuse any intelligible conversation with another sad attempt at being funny, witty, or otherwise relevant for anything other than a bad example.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #143
Texas94fs
SBN Bus Driver

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2006 Triumph Thruxton

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgsxr View Post
Kibitzer wtf are you saying??? Just drop it no one gonna read all the bullshit you just wrote
I read it. It made sense.

School is good for you, helps you understand things. Also, just in case, you can copy and paste any words you didn't understand here.

www.dictionary.com

That might help.

April 2009 BOTM
Texas94fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #144
Senator
Dude....Seriously?

Feedback Rating: (17)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
Ducati S2R1000
2006 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (sold)
97 zx6r (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
I guess I wasn't clear, I do group after I made the determination with basis. I don't stereotype individuals into groups without observing a reason. After I have my support, then your in a group.
So then it is natural for people in society to "group". The perception beforehand is almost irrelevant, as it results in the same outcome.

Point being, no matter what kind of rider you are, stories like these get everyone with similar characteristics put into a group based on stereotype.
<end>

Continue with the other ranting...

One star thread...
Old 01-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #145
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

morvegil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #146
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morvegil View Post
sounds like shes mad
 57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #147
Scorch
Born to Run

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2008 Suzuki V-Strom 650
1990 Suzuki DR250S
1986 Suzuki GV1200 Madura
1975 Suzuki GT380

I ride a bike about 70% of the time but I also drive a car, as do all of you. So we are cagers just as much as this woman in the BMW. If some jackass on a bike punches my mirror for any reason, he's going in the ditch. If he gets close enough to punch my car, he's close enough to hit.
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #148
HMFIC

Bike(s):
08 Super Duke R
08 YZ450F
Santa Cruz Blur 4x
09 YZ250F

Stereotype Cops
Stereotype Sportbike riders

Old 01-11-2012, 11:59 PM   #149
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorch View Post
I ride a bike about 70% of the time but I also drive a car, as do all of you. So we are cagers just as much as this woman in the BMW. If some jackass on a bike punches my mirror for any reason, he's going in the ditch. If he gets close enough to punch my car, he's close enough to hit.
Yeah...probably the dumbest post so far...or at least top 3...

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-12-2012, 12:53 AM   #150
Daft Punk
HarderBetterFasterStonger

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'14 Ninja 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo View Post
Don't live your life afraid.
I really don't fear much. And that probably goes for the majority of riders. We all know how dangerous it is and yet still do it knowing how much risk is involve. Its the same reason why majority of sport bike riders ride recklessly from time to time and act a fool. It is a stereotype that we are all like that, but that's just the reality of society. They will always see the negative side of things. It's almost pointless to try and fight it. We really do have a bad stigma attached to us as riders...

I just got an idea...me or someone famous should set up a meet that will have a positive effect on the community. Such as some kind of charity meet where all riders from houston will come together and donate to a positive cause (whichever everyone votes on) and we will show the public that we are decent people. Have a such a huge turnout that the public can't ignore it. All the while having a good time. The news stations will be all over it.
Daft Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #151
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Punk View Post
I really don't fear much. And that probably goes for the majority of riders. We all know how dangerous it is and yet still do it knowing how much risk is involve. Its the same reason why majority of sport bike riders ride recklessly from time to time and act a fool. It is a stereotype that we are all like that, but that's just the reality of society. They will always see the negative side of things. It's almost pointless to try and fight it. We really do have a bad stigma attached to us as riders...

I just got an idea...me or someone famous should set up a meet that will have a positive effect on the community. Such as some kind of charity meet where all riders from houston will come together and donate to a positive cause (whichever everyone votes on) and we will show the public that we are decent people. Have a such a huge turnout that the public can't ignore it. All the while having a good time. The news stations will be all over it.
I'm working on it....

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #152
CraigRR
CMRA # 147

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
2009 Honda CBR 1000RR ABS
2011 EX250NinjaR
2001 Yamaha TTR-L (sold to Jimrad)
2015 KTM RC 390 CUP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
I'm working on it....
Let me know. Must be during the day if you want me to show. To many drunks on the road at night for my taste.
CraigRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #153
NewRider

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_gsxr600 View Post
Let me know. Must be during the day if you want me to show. To many drunks on the road at night for my taste.
Might be a single meet or a year round thing sponsored by riders that want to promote safe riding...at one point or another...we have to put our money where our mouth is

HALFFAST GROUP
Old 01-12-2012, 01:29 AM   #154
Daft Punk
HarderBetterFasterStonger

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
'14 Ninja 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRider View Post
Might be a single meet or a year round thing sponsored by riders that want to promote safe riding...at one point or another...we have to put our money where our mouth is
I was thinking it would be for something that isn't related to motorcycles. Something the general public can better recognize and appreciate. Promoting safe riding just goes right back to riders, and those who don't ride won't really care. Having riders come and buy some cool looking stickers and donate the proceeds to some kind of health/life promoting service would be nice. Slogan and stickers could be "riding for life" and who knows maybe one day when a rider needs said service, they'll be sure to take care of us.

Just brain storming.
Daft Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:43 AM   #155
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Fastola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #156
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastola View Post
I was on 290 earlier right around 10pm, and a gsxr (i think) blew the past me at 150+... I didnt see him or hear him till be blew past me, and i pay attention to riders or at least try to... So check it out.. He was still accelerating in the fast lane and just bearly blew past car in front of me (300 yds) when he passed them they were just about to get over and they swerved hard to the right to dodge this full fledge maniac. (not that i aint one). Anyways a cop blew past me about 2 seconds after he did... If was kinda scary and im a crazy rider myself. So i learned somethn from this fool, if ur gona do fhat. You better pass cars in the shoulder so its safer... J/k.

2nd is, last week i was doin 120 or so and mother got over on me on purpose i swear it seems.. I just pass em on the shoulder and flick em off viguoursly... I almost kicked this acura who sees me coming and still decides to ease forward.. I hate that .. And i will kick ur fuckn car... I bave bike rage i guess.

So shout out to all my crazy riders. If you buy a sportbike to cruise on... Go buy a cruiser and let someone have some real fun.

Btw, fhe law! Haaaaaa!!!! Speed limit is for offs.
What direction was the bike going and what color was the bike that passed you tonight? And was it a Sheriff chasing him?
Old 01-12-2012, 04:32 AM   #157
Renzo
I do not consent

Feedback Rating: (13)

Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
r6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Punk View Post

The already did it.

Old 01-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #158
Fastola
Banned

Bike(s):
06 CBR6er-street

User is banned

Fastola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #159
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

I'm declaring an all out war against any mode of transportation that's significantly different from the one I'm currently on or in at that time.

<---- Bevo
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #160
Wawazat?!
Chuck my Norris

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
'09 Aprilia RS125
'07 gixxer 750 (RIP)
'05 Honda "Fiddy"