MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #181
mkgsxr
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 600 "TRACK "
03 XR70 PIT

User is banned

mkgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Too Close Encounter with an SUV Blanco General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 10-07-2013 10:38 PM
Sport bike riders going to cruisers.... how was it??? or have you done it?? floyd600 General Discussion (Moto Related) 78 06-07-2011 11:37 PM
Another reason to hate Dallas and their sport bike riders. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 124 06-06-2010 10:20 PM
There are some really idiotic sport bike riders out there! Reventon General Discussion (Moto Related) 115 01-27-2010 01:21 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2012, 08:52 PM   #182
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
First of all, your very first inclination is thinking that these two bikers were doing something, that accomplished the media putting them in a bad light. No big deal. But to fully assume, that the cager is not at fault, and that this scenario was instigated by "said" bikers, is pretty up IMO. But, in part of your comment, you were right. We didnt hear both sides, just one. And it is usually accompanied by societies unwavering support, given what happened.

But then again, you have the right to your opinion cause you've always obeyed the law right?

I guess im just wrong for assuming, that you've flown straight and never done anything that would warrant a "WTF" type response.

Hey kib, I like reading your responses, but for this one, pull your head out of Obeds . MY . You can probably tell what he ate a week ago....
Of course. If I agree with Obed I must have my head up his . Or could it possibly be that your insistence that he be wrong somehow colors your judgement of comparing blind allegiance to simply agreeing with a perspective? Maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgsxr View Post
hahahhaha agreed^^^^
And the echo chimes in. At least this time it wasn't immediately following one of Renzo's comments. I'm surprised you don't get tired of tasting blood considering you're always chasing the period at the ends of his posts with your mouth open.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #183
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
Of course. If I agree with Obed I must have my head up his . Or could it possibly be that your insistence that he be wrong somehow colors your judgement of comparing blind allegiance to simply agreeing with a perspective? Maybe...

And the echo chimes in. At least this time it wasn't immediately following one of Renzo's comments. I'm surprised you don't get tired of tasting blood considering you're always chasing the period at the ends of his posts with your mouth open.
That last part made me laugh.... But cereally, the way you came off, does not sound anything like agreeing perspective. It sounds like a lame attempt at trying to sound sesaoned and wise, like obed can be, just not in this case. Your delivery was all wrong, hence, why I retorted the way I did. I ride how I ride, regardless of who it is. I may ride perfect some or most times, and act like a "hooligan" next time. I guess it depends on the situation and my impact on fellow riders and cagers around me at the time.

The whole point of this story, being that I used to stunt, haven't lately, and know a lot of stunt riders, is that, IT IS one-sided. While some stunt riders can act like an on the street, like most regular riders can, the majority of us DO NOT do like this un-provoked. I've been in a company vehicle before, coming home from katy, and been buzzed by 4-6 riders trying to be "the racer" for the night. Did I see em coming? no. They were zippin. Did I get mad? nope. If I hadn't of checked my mirrrors before changing lanes, could I or would I have collided with one of them? Very probable. All I did was just stay in my lane and only changed lanes before knowing fully that I could, so as not to collide with these yahoo's. Whenever I see a rider just riding, or a stunter stunting, I give a wide berth. Not because of their abilities, but because I understand, at least a little, that can happen any time and im more protected than they are.

But do I intentionally try to provoke or instigate a situation where the end result can be damage to me or my vehicle? Not at all. Obviously, this wildebeest of a woman was upset that her vehicle was damaged from said riders. But she acts like she was weearing a halo, on her way to church, ready to spread the word of jesus, and these devil worshipers on bikes of the damned were out to get her and no one else. Hmmm....

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #184
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
That last part made me laugh.... But cereally, the way you came off, does not sound anything like agreeing perspective. It sounds like a lame attempt at trying to sound sesaoned and wise, like obed can be, just not in this case. Your delivery was all wrong, hence, why I retorted the way I did. I ride how I ride, regardless of who it is. I may ride perfect some or most times, and act like a "hooligan" next time. I guess it depends on the situation and my impact on fellow riders and cagers around me at the time.

The whole point of this story, being that I used to stunt, haven't lately, and know a lot of stunt riders, is that, IT IS one-sided. While some stunt riders can act like an on the street, like most regular riders can, the majority of us DO NOT do like this un-provoked. I've been in a company vehicle before, coming home from katy, and been buzzed by 4-6 riders trying to be "the racer" for the night. Did I see em coming? no. They were zippin. Did I get mad? nope. If I hadn't of checked my mirrrors before changing lanes, could I or would I have collided with one of them? Very probable. All I did was just stay in my lane and only changed lanes before knowing fully that I could, so as not to collide with these yahoo's. Whenever I see a rider just riding, or a stunter stunting, I give a wide berth. Not because of their abilities, but because I understand, at least a little, that can happen any time and im more protected than they are.

But do I intentionally try to provoke or instigate a situation where the end result can be damage to me or my vehicle? Not at all. Obviously, this wildebeest of a woman was upset that her vehicle was damaged from said riders. But she acts like she was weearing a halo, on her way to church, ready to spread the word of jesus, and these devil worshipers on bikes of the damned were out to get her and no one else. Hmmm....
Short version: "I didn't like your response because I felt implicated by it."

Got it. All too often I watch people's sense of humor disappear when they suddenly feel targeted by the comments. My mannerisms don't change. Not for the sake of anyone.
kibitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #185
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
Short version: "I didn't like your response because I felt implicated by it."

Got it. All too often I watch people's sense of humor disappear when they suddenly feel targeted by the comments. My mannerisms don't change. Not for the sake of anyone.
Sorry. Don't feel a thing.....

Nice try though.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #186
BusaKing

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Busa

Member Garage

yeah who knows what she did to them, guess what, ive had cages try to run me off the road for what I don't know what I had done to them. Story is BS...the police chase us all the time (not me), harass the out of us,.. Ride and enjoy. Why doesn't the news do a story on look out for the motorcyclist, and show pictures of the fatalities, so that can stay in drivers minds...that would be a much better story than to make us look bad, so aholes will pull-out in front of us.
BusaKing is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement