MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Safety Corner > Gear Talk
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Contour Roam HD video camera $89 on Amazon

amazon have this camera for $89. Just use code 89ROAM89 at check out. Plus there's free 2 day shipping until Monday !!
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looks like Contour camera company is going away urbanXJ Off Topic 1 08-09-2013 05:17 PM
Contour Roam test video. hotcknstrips General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 01-08-2012 01:06 AM
Contour HD for $149.00 grsa Off Topic 0 09-05-2011 05:03 AM
Contour hd gps GrayJ General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 08-14-2011 10:45 PM
Go Pro or Contour HD grsa Off Topic 20 03-03-2011 02:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2011, 02:01 AM   #2
S.D.W.
...Ready
 
S.D.W.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Galleria
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 3,147

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
2011 ZX10 Racebike
2010 Crf450r
2009 zx6 race bike
2009 ttr110






great find!
__________________
HouseOfPaint
S.D.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 AM   #3
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









Doesn't work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Make sure you use the exact code.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:06 PM   #5
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...861&tag=vig-20


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
hotcknstrips
Bevo's royal guard.
 
hotcknstrips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tomball
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 15,696

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
09 Buell 1125CR









Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottie View Post
Dude, you are da man!

I just ordered mine.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki
I am going to kiss your my friend!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Weird Lady
Mucus Membrane!
hotcknstrips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #7
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Glad it worked. Mine should be here Wednesday !!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy