MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2006, 11:21 PM   #21
SacKingsFan
Hi

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
07 Daytona 675

IMO that was bullshit.. First trying to ram him is bullshit. Second the threats to kill him is bullshit. If you move "i will blow your head off" then "I will kill you" jesus christ !!!

Then the other cop comes up after the guy was already handcuffed and threatens to shot him if he moves.

Can't say I blame the cops for being cautious because they dont know why he is running but the words they used where completely unprofessional IMO.

"dont ****ing move" "I will blow your head off" "I will kill you" This isnt a bar fight or gang fights.. Seems they need more training on how to be professonial.

I have seen many videos and I have seen the tv show cops a million times never once have I see a cop shout "I will blow your head off" or anything close to that.

Im curious im not from Texas so I have to ask.. Do they do that here? Will they freaking make you wreck if you run in texas? I dont plan on running anytime soon but Im still curious.

Smack That
SacKingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase on Rosemount Police Training Track Neon Samurai General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 07-22-2014 08:17 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2006, 11:31 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

I think they did what they had to. If I ran and my bike was too slow to get away, I would expect them to do what it takes to stop me. But I wouldn't run on a slow bike.. If run at all, I cant think of any reason I would want to risk everything over a ticket. obviously this guy had alittle more going on, maybe he stole the bike? maybe he had warrants, maybe he had just robbed someone.. ya never know...

IMO running is risking your life and your freedom.
Old 11-26-2006, 11:49 PM   #23
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Awesome! I would have run his over then backed up over him to see if he was ok.:laughing6
Old 11-27-2006, 12:23 AM   #24
2Fast
COME SEE

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2004 BUSA
2005 BUSA
2009 busa

input

i think there is a certain point where a traffic stop should be called off if the situation is too risky.

the cop could have gotten hit and killed or another onlooker.
then you could have 2 or more dead people. if it was an open highway yea knock him off the bike or chase him down. streets looked a little crowded.

and if I am dumb enough to run. do it when you know u can get away. i.e. on the turbo 1000 on 288. cop cant see me in 5 seconds, especially if he is parked. by the time he gets to 60 i am in SURFSIDE! LOL

to make a long story short he was on the wrong bike.
and if you are only gunna get a ticket take the ticket unless you have "other issues" then you are on your own
Old 11-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #25
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
Awesome! I would have run his over then backed up over him to see if he was ok.:laughing6
lol
Old 11-27-2006, 12:41 AM   #26
CDN Gixer Guy
Back to the Land of Snow!

Bike(s):
2006 GSX-R 750

That ol Hog was hauling some !
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a Ride!
CDN Gixer Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement