MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track > Mini's, Motards & Flattrack Racing
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2012, 09:34 AM   #41
QUICKGIXX
track track track

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600(race bike)
2005 ttr90(pit bike)
01 kx65 mini motard

so do you want to sell it? im guessing since your stripping it of the front end you would be parting it out.
QUICKGIXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
klx 110 mini motard build for TMGP 98yamaha Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 3 07-01-2015 10:56 PM
Motard VS. Mini Solracer General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 03-07-2015 10:24 AM
my build questions.. the_laydown Super Motards 4 08-07-2012 10:43 PM
Anyone build a 500 2stroke motard locally? BYRDMAN Super Motards 30 08-04-2011 04:19 PM
I want to build me an arcade....questions hotcknstrips Off Topic 4 12-01-2008 10:16 PM
Advertisement
Old 07-31-2012, 09:39 AM   #42
obed
TMGP Pimp

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

if everything works out with the kx front end on the honda and i am happy with it, i will part out the bike... if i do not like it, i will put the kx back together... i should know in a couple of weeks.
either way though, I am not going to do anything with the kx this year, so if the rear end will fit your bike and you want to borrow it and use it to check out how you feel about TMGP racing, come and get it.

Last edited by obed; 07-31-2012 at 09:41 AM.
obed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:46 AM   #43
QUICKGIXX
track track track

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600(race bike)
2005 ttr90(pit bike)
01 kx65 mini motard

i appreciate that mike!! Im probably just going to get a wheel built here in the next week or so. the bike should be done soon. I hope you can get that front end mounted up soon. we need to go to katy as soon as both bikes are done. I need to buy a membership anyway.
Old 07-31-2012, 11:52 AM   #44
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

I shipped the tripple tree to them this morning...they should get it next monday, they told me a 2 day turn around... so I should get it back the following week... then i just need time to swap the front ends and go check it out...i hope to have everything worked out by the september race.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:11 PM   #45
tsflstb

Feedback Rating: (2)

glad you finally got some response from TK racing...figures as soon as I sell the front end they'd get their act together. Are you getting that rear link from them too?
tsflstb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:17 PM   #46
obed
TMGP Pimp

Bike(s):
2011 Honda CBR600RR
Harley Road King
Harley Sportster
Yamaha TW200
Suzuki dirt bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsflstb View Post
glad you finally got some response from TK racing...figures as soon as I sell the front end they'd get their act together. Are you getting that rear link from them too?
no, they did not get their act together... he is going to update his site saying not available... he did not get his machine fixed, nor does he know if or when that is going to happen...
he had one stem that he put in a bike and pulled out that he is selling me along with the bearings... I sent the tripple to him to have him press out the old stem and put in the new one...
I have not discussed the link with him, not sure if he has any...but will check on that, as I may need it.
so basically for now, there are no TK products stems available.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #47
QUICKGIXX
track track track

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 600(race bike)
2005 ttr90(pit bike)
01 kx65 mini motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsflstb View Post
you sold it to me lol

Advertisement