MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #81
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

so you are saying there are no in china... cross that place off my list,lol
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9 Killed in Waco-Rival Biker Gangs J.J. McQuade General Discussion (Moto Related) 576 05-18-2016 08:42 AM
notorious movie OMEGA Off Topic 7 01-07-2009 08:17 PM
Biker Gangs... or biker gang bang? dotcom Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 12:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #82
Snow
Can I kick it?

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Sick 7-5

Hey man. Can you update and tell us why you are there?

I am sorry if I missed it, but I have read this whole thread.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:41 PM   #83
sunday_rider

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
It's too bad it got cold and cloudy after the first couple days. Yep, the girls were really beautiful about noon when the jackets came off, but I was busy taking pix of "culture". The subject did come up about prostitution and of course and really slinky clubs kuz I'd mention places like Heart Breakers and other "Gentlemans Clubs". Told them how they have billboards and hang banners on the back of taxies. Several of the girls didn't even believe me when I told them that men pay money and the girls dance and take off their clothes. I'm SURE it exists but in any case it's a subject that's really taboo.

It's supposed to be sunny today but the temps are still the same as in Houston. Maybe I can get some pix of cuties.
all i gotta say is that they lied to you man.... places like Beijing and Shanghai have huge buildings, some are 7 stories high full of girls, i have personally been to a KTV with almost 500 girls available, just do a search on Youtube (hope you are not blocked from accessing youtube) and you will see that this subject is not at all a taboo.

Old 12-09-2011, 12:00 AM   #84
tamucc2004

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
06 636, 06 DRZ400SM, 03 YZ 450 Motard, 07 Kawi Mean Streak, 08 Honda 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Where you at in China? Beijing drivers are extreme and people on bicycles are 10x worse.
Will you take me there sometime? lol But seriously

Oh and how many dang R6's have you had?

CMRA Novice #484
tamucc2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:00 AM   #85
Track_Graphics

FaceBook, Youtube, Photobucket are all blocked. A lot of stuff on Google and CNN is blocked. I wanted to show a couple guys vids of Ride Of The Century and can't. Wanted to post a hundred or so pix on FB - nope. Tried Photo-B. Nope.

Nasty cold today with wind. The babes are all wrapped up. I DID meed one girl, I'll phonetically spell it kuz we don't have the right letters for their sounds (Babymilo can probably say it pretty good). EEdjren. KEEE YOOT!!! And light brown hair. I WILL get a pic of her later. Word has gotten out that there's and American in this area of town and this girl (and 3 others I haven't met yet) already want to get married!!! ha!!! All you have to do is simply smile at almost any girl and say hello.

Like I said, I'm in Hengyang. 7 million, but get this - There has not been one airplain fly over. Hengyang has an airport but it's not complete. I took a 30 minute bullet train to get here from Changsha where the nearest operating airport is so this "small town" is NOT like Beijing or the mighty Kong. Yes I'm sure there are a LOT of callgirls but I'm kinda playing it safe - no weiner socks. ha ha ha. I will tell you guys something if you really want a great Asian girl. You can do this trip for a little under $3k and if you clean up there will be a lot of GOOD (take it both ways if you want) girls here that really will want to become your one-and-only. I am 50 years old and I have bought only 2 meals. If you haven't noticed I now have a fully functional keyboard. Wanna know why? I an a new hotel. Hua Xin Hotel. 4 star. The owner is giving it to me until Wednesday when I leave. Yes, staying here FREE!!!! All I did was spend a few hours helping his boy with English.

Tonight at 6 I'm going to a private dinner and meeting another that wants to marry. That should answer a burning question on a lot of peoples minds.

There are some massively (and legally) profitable opportunities. If you could put a few years into a life here you could really make bank. Of course your surroundings will be knocked down from a 10 to a 5.5 but the Beautiful Girl factor is obviously of the charts - unless yer into blondes. Then yer just gonna spend a lot of time poundin pete.

These nu ren (ladies) were all waving and smiling and saying things to me so I tried to take a pic but as soon as the camera came out they giggled up a storm and started to scatter.

See those flat porceline things? Yeah, you guesed it. And if you come here and gotta take a , one bit of information for you- The stalls that have those things are missing one key piece of equipment to do a good job. PAPER. Those stall do not have paper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05204.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	51194   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05205.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	51195  
Old 12-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #86
CalamariKid

Bike(s):
2008 FZ1, 1995 R1100GS, 2008 WR450F

Have fun dude and best of luck!
CalamariKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #87
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Specialized Allez Elite

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
FaceBook, Youtube, Photobucket are all blocked. A lot of stuff on Google and CNN is blocked. I wanted to show a couple guys vids of Ride Of The Century and can't. Wanted to post a hundred or so pix on FB - nope. Tried Photo-B. Nope.

Nasty cold today with wind. The babes are all wrapped up. I DID meed one girl, I'll phonetically spell it kuz we don't have the right letters for their sounds (Babymilo can probably say it pretty good). EEdjren. KEEE YOOT!!! And light brown hair. I WILL get a pic of her later. Word has gotten out that there's and American in this area of town and this girl (and 3 others I haven't met yet) already want to get married!!! ha!!! All you have to do is simply smile at almost any girl and say hello.

Like I said, I'm in Hengyang. 7 million, but get this - There has not been one airplain fly over. Hengyang has an airport but it's not complete. I took a 30 minute bullet train to get here from Changsha where the nearest operating airport is so this "small town" is NOT like Beijing or the mighty Kong. Yes I'm sure there are a LOT of callgirls but I'm kinda playing it safe - no weiner socks. ha ha ha. I will tell you guys something if you really want a great Asian girl. You can do this trip for a little under $3k and if you clean up there will be a lot of GOOD (take it both ways if you want) girls here that really will want to become your one-and-only. I am 50 years old and I have bought only 2 meals. If you haven't noticed I now have a fully functional keyboard. Wanna know why? I an a new hotel. Hua Xin Hotel. 4 star. The owner is giving it to me until Wednesday when I leave. Yes, staying here FREE!!!! All I did was spend a few hours helping his boy with English.

Tonight at 6 I'm going to a private dinner and meeting another that wants to marry. That should answer a burning question on a lot of peoples minds.

There are some massively (and legally) profitable opportunities. If you could put a few years into a life here you could really make bank. Of course your surroundings will be knocked down from a 10 to a 5.5 but the Beautiful Girl factor is obviously of the charts - unless yer into blondes. Then yer just gonna spend a lot of time poundin pete.

These nu ren (ladies) were all waving and smiling and saying things to me so I tried to take a pic but as soon as the camera came out they giggled up a storm and started to scatter.

See those flat porceline things? Yeah, you guesed it. And if you come here and gotta take a , one bit of information for you- The stalls that have those things are missing one key piece of equipment to do a good job. PAPER. Those stall do not have paper.
Those are some fugly women

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #88
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
It's Sunday's pack. I got fooled the first time too.
you too?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement