MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Track_Graphics

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Notorious Biker Gangs Of Central China

DOOD ---
I'm in China right now. Just woke up a little bit ago. This place is wack. Got a million and 2 things to say so lets get started -

1- Half keys on this computer don't work. Limited punctuation and some number keys are out.

2- Road are for moving people. The lines mean nothing. Gernerally people tend to drive on the right but not always. Met some new friends and we went riding around- caging- and all of a sudden - holy - he's on the left side 2 lanes over. Been here 5 days and haven't seen a single accident.
3-People walk werever they want too. The roads are full of peds, but everyone is blowing horns like crazy.

4- Here's the bad news, no gas bikes are allowed in the cities. Only electric scooters ane they don't put their headlights on even at night. Yes-it's true that they ride their entire friggin family on one and they stack cargo up over the drivers head. They're like 2 wheel electric mini trucks. Yes I have pix but I forgot to pack my dang chord so I'll have to see if I can buy one.

12,661 - kinda good news but moot since you can't ride a 'real' bike- the cops do NOT write out traffic tickets of any kind and cops are EVERYWHERE. We were doing over 120kph, roughly 80, IN TOWN and passed them on the left side of the double yellow line.

986,412- The biggest bike allowed ANYWHERE in China is a 125. Well, looks like I'm not moving HERE anytime soon. btw, the weather is almost identcal in the city where I'm staying. Got a 4star room for 66bucks a night.

998,915- CHICKS???? OMFG- I swear to you on my mothers grave, there are NO muffin tops around here.
The girls are fargin totally hot. I would follow that with about 20 exclamation marks but that key don't work. It's very true. I have not seen ONE fat person. And here is another very true statement - Yes, the chicks all wear high heels, tight leggins, kinda cool right now, summer is bare legs, and about half the chicks wear stripper looking boots. All they gotta do is change that one stupid law and allow real bikes.

998,916- I'll tell you what, if you come over here and spend one week you will never complain about Houston cagers again. Transportation is absolutely insane. Even the city busses will pull right up on the of a scooter and BLAST the friggin horn, BUT - with all that crazyness I also haven't seen a drop of road rage.

I'm gonna save the last few for when I get back and load up some pix. Yesterday I climbed the highest peak in the local mountain range and talked with a monk that had a 6 inch knife through his wrist, but TODAY I'm spending the day with a super cute girl. Kinda spent a few hours with her last night. ha ha. WE get to go SHOPPING.... LOL. The malls here make Galleria look like Wal-Mart.

Tsy Chen hommies...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
9 Killed in Waco-Rival Biker Gangs J.J. McQuade General Discussion (Moto Related) 576 05-18-2016 08:42 AM
notorious movie OMEGA Off Topic 7 01-07-2009 08:17 PM
Biker Gangs... or biker gang bang? dotcom Off Topic 3 11-11-2005 12:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
jakeg

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 10+

Lol. That was funny. Have a good one.
jakeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #3
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

sounds like a blast.... I am jealous.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:51 PM   #4
Track_Graphics

It's easy to uncerstand why there's no fat chicks. I've been eating every meal with those stupid chopsticks and you just get so FRUSTRATED you loose your appitite and give the 77EH up. Yesterday some friends bought me breakfast. Fishhead noodle. There's another reason to stay slim. Try eating THAT with those things. I'd do much better with a pair of needle nose pliers. I really don't know why, in todays modern world, they haven't learned the benefit of a FORK.
- I gotta go- The chick from last night just called. She's gonna be here in 30 and wants to have breadfast. Maybe I can have some roasted baby duck or something.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
cuong-nutz
Resident 250 guru

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
Ninjer 250

Chopsticks = multipurpose utensil
cuong-nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

that was a good read! have fun and keep your head on a swivel ! strap a gopro to it while your at it.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #7
Lucar

Member Garage

awesome, +1---> I'm jealous
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #8
NewRider
Riding, Eating & Partying

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
Retrospec Fixie (Hipster ride)

I would be in heaven

HALFFAST GROUP
NewRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:54 PM   #9
DAT GUY

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
95 Sportster 1200

5 star thread

+1 to being a good read, sounds like you are having an awesome time and making memories.

let us know how breadfast went. hearing all the ladies wear heels and leggins makes me want to pack up and move over there. dayummmmnnnn
DAT GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:07 PM   #10
Houstonbussa

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa LE
2003 Suzuki Marauder

Member Garage

No pics it didn't happen.. Better hurry and buy that cable.. lol...

Enjoy and keep reporting to us less fortunate folks that don't get to enjoy as you do!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:08 PM   #11
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Hope you enjoy your stay, China is a lot of fun at night..... Most clubs dont close until 5-6am, you can find food everywhere after 2am! Traffic sucks but you will get used to it. Shopping is excellent, that is where most luxury brands (LV, Cartier, Bvlgary, etc) make the most money nowadays so yeah even the Houston Galleria would not compare to the malls in China.

Most liter bikes ride outside the city limits and there is also one of the best race tracks in Shanghai that only charges $80 for a whole day at the track! Post some pics when you get a chance..... Oh yeah about the fat people, imagine what the chinese say when they visit Texas and find out that most people are overweight here lol
Old 12-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #12
AngusTEx
Hang the up & DRIVE

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Honduh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuong-nutz View Post
Chopsticks = multipurpose utensil
+1

knowing how to handle them = l33t skills

Seriously, it's not that hard.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:10 AM   #13
BigComfy

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Chopsticks>forks !!! + excellent cooking utensils
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #14
Track_Graphics

1:20pm CST... no, not central standard you idiot. I'm in CHINA. That would stand for Central CHINA Time.
-
Just wrote a whole farging paragraph and room service just came in a wiped down the keyboard and deleted eveything.

Well here's a weird one - I met a guy last night that runs a school specifically to teach english to Jr. and Sr. high kids. He asked me if I would come and teach his students. HA - I GOT A JOB ]]]]]]. I'm heading there now.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #15
jptshadow
slow down~ fellas

Bike(s):
FZ1 & TMax (current)
TL1000R (stolen)
GSX400R (stolen)
RGV250 (stolen)
Fuzzy 150 (impounded by dad)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track_Graphics View Post
Tsy Chen hommies...
took me a while to make out that good-bye
Old 12-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #16
babymilo36
Occupy Central

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Specialized Allez Elite

Member Garage

Where you at in China? Beijing drivers are extreme and people on bicycles are 10x worse.

CMRA #620
Wreck it Pandas #68
babymilo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 12:24 AM   #17
Track_Graphics

I do gotta show you some of the ways they dress up their 125's though. Someone really needs to introduce these people to a stretch and a 300... ]]]]]]
Old 12-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #18
Track_Graphics

I'm in Hengyang. They drive anywhere on the road they please. Lines are for . . . . , I have no idea why they waste the paint. Yeah, the driving is incredibally wack but everyone knows that anyone can do anything at anytime so there is a great deal of the PAY THE FKUC ATTENTION factor at work.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #19
jptshadow
slow down~ fellas

Bike(s):
FZ1 & TMax (current)
TL1000R (stolen)
GSX400R (stolen)
RGV250 (stolen)
Fuzzy 150 (impounded by dad)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymilo36 View Post
Where you at in China? Beijing drivers are extreme and people on bicycles are 10x worse.
People from there know it's bad, but the funny thing is when they hear u talk about it, they get offended.

Quote:
I'm in Hengyang. They drive anywhere on the road they please. Lines are for . . . . , I have no idea why they waste the paint. Yeah, the driving is incredibally wack but everyone knows that anyone can do anything at anytime so there is a great deal of the PAY THE FKUC ATTENTION factor at work.
Just be careful and have fun. Did u get transferred there or what?
Old 12-06-2011, 12:50 AM   #20
sunday_rider

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):

Quote:
China, Taiwan, Iran, Mexico City, etc. they all drive the same way, a 4 lane road becomes 6 during rush hour traffic, funny thing is that their accident rate is a lot lower than the US If you ever ride a scooter/bike in Taipei you will soon learn that most riders do not stop at red lights.

Advertisement