MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #21
loewer600
G-MAN
 
loewer600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sagemont/45& Dixie Farm
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD









think about it...we cant say ANYTHING like that cuz wed be thrown in jail. yet he can sit there on worldwide tv and say that ...why do we put up with it?? we shouldnt..but ive probably gone to far already.thats all im sayin on this thread.......GO LSU TIGERS!!!!!!
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guns don't kill people...uh... Vegas Kid Off Topic 7 01-21-2013 02:47 AM
I kill people logan5 Off Topic 6 11-24-2011 12:24 AM
People want to kill me. Really. cashtown Off Topic 78 09-14-2009 09:57 AM
List of People Streetcowboy intends to kill when... PoPoRiderRR Off Topic 274 02-13-2008 06:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2006, 07:23 PM   #22
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou
 
Romeo36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: stinkadena
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 5,329

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107









Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
id band her like a screwtape

and for the dude all i can say is cocaine is a of a drug
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #23
Derek Steptoe
aka MULATTO
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, Tx
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,094


Bike(s):
:-(









Send a message via AIM to Derek Steptoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
now if a white dude gave a speech saying we should exterminate sreggin, there would be a hit out on his head in every hood. this reggin talks all that racist bull$hit and all that happens is some fembot makes a retalitory video. she was pretty hot, i think im gonna watch it again.

YOU'RE the last person to be talking about someone being racist. Does writing that word backwords make you feel like it's ok?

That guy in the video is an idiot. Wrong way to voice his opinion. It accomplishes nothing except setting his "cause" back about 10 steps.
Derek Steptoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:06 PM   #24
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulatto
YOU'RE the last person to be talking about someone being racist. Does writing that word backwords make you feel like it's ok?

That guy in the video is an idiot. Wrong way to voice his opinion. It accomplishes nothing except setting his "cause" back about 10 steps.
so a black man calls another black man a "*****", thats acceptable right??
whats the difference? when a black man is able to use the term in a public place loudly and arrogantly that i can't use without being called a racist, that essentally would be racism since the only reason i can't use the term is because i am white. i have many close friends and a cousin who are black and feel the same way i do. trashy low lifes come in all colors and there is a term for each group. if a person chooses to be in that group, that is thier own decision.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:46 PM   #25
loewer600
G-MAN
 
loewer600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Sagemont/45& Dixie Farm
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD









Yea its called ignorance and hypocrits...ive got so much to say on this subject its unbelievable. but i cant say what i want to say cuz id be called a "racist". yet this man can say whatever the heck he wants and there is no repurcussion..why? because hes black. thats why. why the heck do we, as americans, put up with this?..oops im gonna stop now..PEACE!!

Last edited by loewer600; 11-24-2006 at 10:11 PM.
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:57 AM   #26
Derek Steptoe
aka MULATTO
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Houston, Tx
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,094


Bike(s):
:-(









Send a message via AIM to Derek Steptoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
so a black man calls another black man a "*****", thats acceptable right??
whats the difference? when a black man is able to use the term in a public place loudly and arrogantly that i can't use without being called a racist, that essentally would be racism since the only reason i can't use the term is because i am white. i have many close friends and a cousin who are black and feel the same way i do. trashy low lifes come in all colors and there is a term for each group. if a person chooses to be in that group, that is thier own decision.

I'm debating whether to even respond to any more of this. This topic could go on forever and I am not willing to exert much energy on it because it's been debated before and doesn't end. Well, the short response is that your context when you wrote "sreggin" and talk about the "hood" being associated with blacks and crime and drugs; But, the suburbs are associated with white people and are nice and clean; Then you say you're fine with sending black folks back "home". That whole idea is what sounds racist. You don't think black people live in suburbs? White people aren't criminals and drug addicts? And it's funny because the word ***** doesn't really bother me coming from anybody except when you group it with that other stuff like you did. The fact you intentionally wrote it backwards several different times in different posts shows you're conscious of its misuse in this situation on a public forum. So whatever message you had was lost. Any word can be misused by just about anybody. It's all about context, man. I really don't care if you go around saying *****/******, but if you group it with other racial sounding remarks then expect people (white or black) to assume you're racist, even if you don't have a racist bone in your body.

How do your black friends/cousin feel about you being willing to ship them back "home?" :laughing6 If you see them building a boat with "Mayflower" on it, that might be for you! kidding

Why can't whites/black/hispanics/everybody live together peacefully? It sucks that most of us can, but it only takes a few to go and screw things up for everybody. Alright. I'm done with this topic.
Derek Steptoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:04 AM   #27
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulatto
I'm debating whether to even respond to any more of this. This topic could go on forever and I am not willing to exert much energy on it because it's been debated before and doesn't end. Well, the short response is that your context when you wrote "sreggin" and talk about the "hood" being associated with blacks and crime and drugs; But, the suburbs are associated with white people and are nice and clean; Then you say you're fine with sending black folks back "home". That whole idea is what sounds racist. You don't think black people live in suburbs? White people aren't criminals and drug addicts? And it's funny because the word ***** doesn't really bother me coming from anybody except when you group it with that other stuff like you did. The fact you intentionally wrote it backwards several different times in different posts shows you're conscious of its misuse in this situation on a public forum. So whatever message you had was lost. Any word can be misused by just about anybody. It's all about context, man. I really don't care if you go around saying *****/******, but if you group it with other racial sounding remarks then expect people (white or black) to assume you're racist, even if you don't have a racist bone in your body.

How do your black friends/cousin feel about you being willing to ship them back "home?" :laughing6 If you see them building a boat with "Mayflower" on it, that might be for you! kidding

Why can't whites/black/hispanics/everybody live together peacefully? It sucks that most of us can, but it only takes a few to go and screw things up for everybody. Alright. I'm done with this topic.
i just drank a couple 40s. , smoked some crack, and pulled a drive-by so i'm a bit throwed right now. i'll comment again on this one tomorrow. 1
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:55 PM   #28
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





just found this.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/court20wwe.html
can't say i blame the family
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #29
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by loewer600
i agree with zero cool..i vote we all make a donation to a huge ship..and anyone that wants to go back...PEACE!!!..
haha you guys have me laughing my off at work but i agree... but i somehow dont think they would get on the boat...

they have it too good here.. free food... place to live.. why leave? because we catch them messing up every now and then? meh!
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #30
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com
 
ScooterTrash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Cut n Shoot
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 17,239


Bike(s):
lots of em






Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
I'm not even gonna write what I think this guy is.
__________________
[COLOR="Lime"][B]Highway HorrorS c.c.[/B][/COLOR]



[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #31
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulatto
YOU'RE the last person to be talking about someone being racist. Does writing that word backwords make you feel like it's ok?

That guy in the video is an idiot. Wrong way to voice his opinion. It accomplishes nothing except setting his "cause" back about 10 steps.
Yes but the guy in the video will probably not get sued by a bag lawyer and persecuted by the rest of the country for his opinion.:icon_bigg
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:29 PM   #32
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
 
Rick H.I.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Magnolia
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,056

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250









Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
Yes but the guy in the video will probably not get sued by a bag lawyer and persecuted by the rest of the country for his opinion.:icon_bigg
Why is that?
__________________
LIVE IT WHILE YOU CAN!
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #33
Zrob25
Senior Member
 
Zrob25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 501












I think that racisim is heading into a hole other direction! Reverse so to speak. You have some people who think they are owed for things that happened 400 yrs ago. The Government has alowed so many things to happen in an attempt to right some wrongs that it's gotten out of control. One thing I personally don't like is the term African American and so on. My family came from Germany, but I don't know a thing about the place. I have served in the military and proud to be an AMERICAN
Zrob25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:43 PM   #34
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:58 PM   #35
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





<--- Irish American .. stick me on a boat and send me home!!!
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #36
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
<--- Irish American .. stick me on a boat and send me home!!!
you don't need a boat, you can drive to Montrose.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #37
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





my mom just send me this,
aren't we just a racist family...


Lost churches in New Orleans
>
>One of the local television stations in South Louisiana actually aired
>an
>interview with a woman of color from New Orleans . The interviewer was a
>woman from a Boston affiliate, so she asked the interviewee how such
>total
>and complete devastation of the churches in the area had affected their
>lives. The woman replied, "I don't know about all those other peoples
>but
>we gets our chicken from Popeye's." The look on the interviewer's face
>was
>priceless.

OwN3d

Last edited by zero_cool; 11-27-2006 at 08:57 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #38
zero_cool
Guest
 
Posts: n/a







Member Garage





..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:30 AM   #39
ownage
Banned
 
ownage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 7,547












User is banned

.
ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:53 AM   #40
bikerboyz
Senior Member
 
bikerboyz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,438












ok that girl just need to go to sleep that girl is crazy
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy