MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #21
loewer600
G-MAN

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD

think about it...we cant say ANYTHING like that cuz wed be thrown in jail. yet he can sit there on worldwide tv and say that ...why do we put up with it?? we shouldnt..but ive probably gone to far already.thats all im sayin on this thread.......GO LSU TIGERS!!!!!!
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guns don't kill people...uh... Vegas Kid Off Topic 7 01-21-2013 02:47 AM
I kill people logan5 Off Topic 6 11-24-2011 12:24 AM
People want to kill me. Really. cashtown Off Topic 78 09-14-2009 09:57 AM
List of People Streetcowboy intends to kill when... PoPoRiderRR Off Topic 274 02-13-2008 06:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2006, 07:23 PM   #22
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
id band her like a screwtape

and for the dude all i can say is cocaine is a of a drug
Romeo36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #23
Derek Steptoe
aka MULATTO

Bike(s):
:-(

Send a message via AIM to Derek Steptoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
now if a white dude gave a speech saying we should exterminate sreggin, there would be a hit out on his head in every hood. this reggin talks all that racist bull$hit and all that happens is some fembot makes a retalitory video. she was pretty hot, i think im gonna watch it again.

YOU'RE the last person to be talking about someone being racist. Does writing that word backwords make you feel like it's ok?

That guy in the video is an idiot. Wrong way to voice his opinion. It accomplishes nothing except setting his "cause" back about 10 steps.
Derek Steptoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:06 PM   #24
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulatto
YOU'RE the last person to be talking about someone being racist. Does writing that word backwords make you feel like it's ok?

That guy in the video is an idiot. Wrong way to voice his opinion. It accomplishes nothing except setting his "cause" back about 10 steps.
so a black man calls another black man a "*****", thats acceptable right??
whats the difference? when a black man is able to use the term in a public place loudly and arrogantly that i can't use without being called a racist, that essentally would be racism since the only reason i can't use the term is because i am white. i have many close friends and a cousin who are black and feel the same way i do. trashy low lifes come in all colors and there is a term for each group. if a person chooses to be in that group, that is thier own decision.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:46 PM   #25
loewer600
G-MAN

Bike(s):
'05 CBR600RR SOLD

Yea its called ignorance and hypocrits...ive got so much to say on this subject its unbelievable. but i cant say what i want to say cuz id be called a "racist". yet this man can say whatever the heck he wants and there is no repurcussion..why? because hes black. thats why. why the heck do we, as americans, put up with this?..oops im gonna stop now..PEACE!!

Last edited by loewer600; 11-24-2006 at 10:11 PM.
loewer600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 01:57 AM   #26
Derek Steptoe
aka MULATTO

Bike(s):
:-(

Send a message via AIM to Derek Steptoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
so a black man calls another black man a "*****", thats acceptable right??
whats the difference? when a black man is able to use the term in a public place loudly and arrogantly that i can't use without being called a racist, that essentally would be racism since the only reason i can't use the term is because i am white. i have many close friends and a cousin who are black and feel the same way i do. trashy low lifes come in all colors and there is a term for each group. if a person chooses to be in that group, that is thier own decision.

I'm debating whether to even respond to any more of this. This topic could go on forever and I am not willing to exert much energy on it because it's been debated before and doesn't end. Well, the short response is that your context when you wrote "sreggin" and talk about the "hood" being associated with blacks and crime and drugs; But, the suburbs are associated with white people and are nice and clean; Then you say you're fine with sending black folks back "home". That whole idea is what sounds racist. You don't think black people live in suburbs? White people aren't criminals and drug addicts? And it's funny because the word ***** doesn't really bother me coming from anybody except when you group it with that other stuff like you did. The fact you intentionally wrote it backwards several different times in different posts shows you're conscious of its misuse in this situation on a public forum. So whatever message you had was lost. Any word can be misused by just about anybody. It's all about context, man. I really don't care if you go around saying *****/******, but if you group it with other racial sounding remarks then expect people (white or black) to assume you're racist, even if you don't have a racist bone in your body.

How do your black friends/cousin feel about you being willing to ship them back "home?" :laughing6 If you see them building a boat with "Mayflower" on it, that might be for you! kidding

Why can't whites/black/hispanics/everybody live together peacefully? It sucks that most of us can, but it only takes a few to go and screw things up for everybody. Alright. I'm done with this topic.
Derek Steptoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:04 AM   #27
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
I'm debating whether to even respond to any more of this. This topic could go on forever and I am not willing to exert much energy on it because it's been debated before and doesn't end. Well, the short response is that your context when you wrote "sreggin" and talk about the "hood" being associated with blacks and crime and drugs; But, the suburbs are associated with white people and are nice and clean; Then you say you're fine with sending black folks back "home". That whole idea is what sounds racist. You don't think black people live in suburbs? White people aren't criminals and drug addicts? And it's funny because the word ***** doesn't really bother me coming from anybody except when you group it with that other stuff like you did. The fact you intentionally wrote it backwards several different times in different posts shows you're conscious of its misuse in this situation on a public forum. So whatever message you had was lost. Any word can be misused by just about anybody. It's all about context, man. I really don't care if you go around saying *****/******, but if you group it with other racial sounding remarks then expect people (white or black) to assume you're racist, even if you don't have a racist bone in your body.

How do your black friends/cousin feel about you being willing to ship them back "home?" :laughing6 If you see them building a boat with "Mayflower" on it, that might be for you! kidding

Why can't whites/black/hispanics/everybody live together peacefully? It sucks that most of us can, but it only takes a few to go and screw things up for everybody. Alright. I'm done with this topic.
i just drank a couple 40s. , smoked some crack, and pulled a drive-by so i'm a bit throwed right now. i'll comment again on this one tomorrow. 1
Old 11-25-2006, 09:55 PM   #28
zero_cool

Member Garage

just found this.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/court20wwe.html
can't say i blame the family
Old 11-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #29
Gryphin
09 r1!

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by loewer600
i agree with zero cool..i vote we all make a donation to a huge ship..and anyone that wants to go back...PEACE!!!..
haha you guys have me laughing my off at work but i agree... but i somehow dont think they would get on the boat...

they have it too good here.. free food... place to live.. why leave? because we catch them messing up every now and then? meh!
Old 11-26-2006, 09:37 PM   #30
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
I'm not even gonna write what I think this guy is.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:20 PM   #31
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Quote:

Yes but the guy in the video will probably not get sued by a bag lawyer and persecuted by the rest of the country for his opinion.:icon_bigg
Old 11-26-2006, 11:29 PM   #32
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?

Bike(s):
03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
Yes but the guy in the video will probably not get sued by a bag lawyer and persecuted by the rest of the country for his opinion.:icon_bigg
Why is that?
Old 11-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #33
Zrob25

I think that racisim is heading into a hole other direction! Reverse so to speak. You have some people who think they are owed for things that happened 400 yrs ago. The Government has alowed so many things to happen in an attempt to right some wrongs that it's gotten out of control. One thing I personally don't like is the term African American and so on. My family came from Germany, but I don't know a thing about the place. I have served in the military and proud to be an AMERICAN
Zrob25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:43 PM   #34
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 06:58 PM   #35
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

<--- Irish American .. stick me on a boat and send me home!!!
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #36
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton9698
<--- Irish American .. stick me on a boat and send me home!!!
you don't need a boat, you can drive to Montrose.
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #37
zero_cool

Member Garage

my mom just send me this,
aren't we just a racist family...

Lost churches in New Orleans
>
>One of the local television stations in South Louisiana actually aired
>an
>interview with a woman of color from New Orleans . The interviewer was a
>woman from a Boston affiliate, so she asked the interviewee how such
>total
>and complete devastation of the churches in the area had affected their
>lives. The woman replied, "I don't know about all those other peoples
>but
>we gets our chicken from Popeye's." The look on the interviewer's face
>was
>priceless.

OwN3d

Last edited by zero_cool; 11-27-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 09:22 PM   #38
zero_cool

Member Garage

Old 11-28-2006, 02:30 AM   #39
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 02:53 AM   #40
bikerboyz