Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2006, 01:18 AM   #41
Gideon

Member Garage

10 out of 10 men die. heaven and is real yall. put your trust in Jesus.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Coming Back: What level? BigComfy Taking it to the Track 24 09-06-2011 06:48 AM
THIS JUST IN!!! Tookie's is coming back!!! CBR_girl Events, Meets and Rides 29 04-28-2011 12:14 PM
Bayliss Not Coming Back ArturoC Taking it to the Track 0 06-14-2010 12:37 AM
V is coming back! Scorpio Off Topic 16 10-12-2009 09:36 AM
Coming back to visit! nutmegchoi Off Topic 37 07-02-2009 03:43 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2006, 01:18 AM   #42
Gideon

Member Garage

wayofthemaster.com
Old 11-24-2006, 01:19 AM   #43
Gideon

Member Garage

i'll pray for his family
Old 11-24-2006, 01:19 AM   #44
zero_cool

Member Garage

when its time to punch that clock, its time to go.
RIP
Old 11-24-2006, 01:23 AM   #45
50cc chick
I <3 Josh

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Aprilia Ride Smart 50 (SOLD)

Send a message via AIM to 50cc chick
!!!
50cc chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:25 AM   #46
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
i put my trust in a good set of Parellis and a rational outlook on death.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:34 AM   #47
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrock
So sad. It will get better with time.
RIP .

on another note. CONGRATS on the baby!!
I hope so. ps thanks on the congrats
Old 11-24-2006, 08:39 AM   #48
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faylaricia
+1

Where was this again?
It was on the outskirts of fort worth
Old 11-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #49
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

RIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmzapa
Ill try and find the story..it was in the Fort Worth Star Telegram this morning.
It should be in there. I looked early this morning (no sleep) for it but nothing yet. I don't think they have a pic to post they cleaned it up fast. And i wasn't going to take a pic of him that's not right So i just took the cager pic. So i could post it here for everybody here to see.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #50
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

RIP
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:45 PM   #51
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon
yeah, what he said

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:14 PM   #52
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
when its time to punch that clock, its time to go.
RIP
punching the back of a car at 100+ has very little to so w/ "it was his time".......

here's a case of "when it's your time"

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20629
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #53
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X
punching the back of a car at 100+ has very little to so w/ "it was his time".......

here's a case of "when it's your time"

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20629
Ya mybe. He could of avoided that car he was just going to fast he waited tell the last sec to pass he just thru his bike into the fast lane and bam
Old 11-24-2006, 04:09 PM   #54
Steve O Chap
Big Hero

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
1995 Suzuki RF600 - Sold
1993 Honda Shadow - Sold
2001 CBR F4i - Sold

Hey man, I've been through something very similar... back on Memorial Day 2000 up in New York I was riding with a group of guys and we all took off from a stoplight (it was around midnight) and a bunch started to drag race. Two of them bumped and went careening off into the guardrail. One guy was ripped up real bad (multiple broken bones and bad rash) and the other guy died instantly. I was the first person to his body, he was split in two at the waste. His helmet came off and I saw his facial expression when he died. It was so gruesome they had to bring a firetruck out and powerwash the road. I won't get into the details, but it looked like he exploded at the waist.

I didn't ride for a week after that, but I still ride. I love riding and I don't ride like that... so I minimize my chances for that type of injury/crash. I just prayed for his fam and moved on.

It's tough seeing that kinda thing, but I don't think therapy is neccessary. Find someone with an ear and just talk about it, don't keep it bottled up. My best friend was there with me and he and I talked about it alot which I think helped up both alot.

If you need someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM man!
Old 11-24-2006, 04:29 PM   #55
JaYRillo
aRe JoO sErIoUs?

Send a message via AIM to JaYRillo
RIP to the fallen

hope you feel better jojo
Old 11-24-2006, 05:47 PM   #56
ShadowDrifter06
Shadow

Bike(s):
Buell

things like that will never leave ur mind but talking to someone who is detached will help. Congrats on the baby. and may the rider find peace
Old 11-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #57
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

FRIENDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve O Chap
Hey man, I've been through something very similar... back on Memorial Day 2000 up in New York I was riding with a group of guys and we all took off from a stoplight (it was around midnight) and a bunch started to drag race. Two of them bumped and went careening off into the guardrail. One guy was ripped up real bad (multiple broken bones and bad rash) and the other guy died instantly. I was the first person to his body, he was split in two at the waste. His helmet came off and I saw his facial expression when he died. It was so gruesome they had to bring a firetruck out and powerwash the road. I won't get into the details, but it looked like he exploded at the waist.

I didn't ride for a week after that, but I still ride. I love riding and I don't ride like that... so I minimize my chances for that type of injury/crash. I just prayed for his fam and moved on.

It's tough seeing that kinda thing, but I don't think therapy is neccessary. Find someone with an ear and just talk about it, don't keep it bottled up. My best friend was there with me and he and I talked about it alot which I think helped up both alot.

If you need someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM man!
Thanks alot bro mybe talking about it will help. That's cool there's people in mh that careabout me and don't even know me. I got alot of pm's telling me if i want to talk pm me or meet hang out and talk. There is some dam good peeps on mh that care i think that's bad a$$ thanks again and i will pm you thanks (EVERY BODY) Joe
Old 11-24-2006, 06:18 PM   #58
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrifter06
things like that will never leave ur mind but talking to someone who is detached will help. Congrats on the baby. and may the rider find peace
I talked about it to a few peeps. It does help but what about sleep i have had maybe an hour or so in the last two days ps. thanks for the congrats on my baby
Old 11-24-2006, 06:22 PM   #59
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ViRuS
RIP to the fallen

hope you feel better jojo
Thanks bro
Old 11-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #60
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by level5
TOriginally Posted by level5
Do you mind if I asked more questions about the scene of the wrecks? I know that you are having problems putting this image aside. If you don't mind would you tell me or give me a descriptions of the body/figures or where was the body at after being thrown off? Maybe draw a map of the accident scene. I am curious as to the whole accident scene maybe this would scare me enough to slow down. If you don't feel up to this, DON'T DO IT. You could post this to the forum or PM if you like. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojocbr1000rr
I don't know how to do a map but i'll tell you about it i was leaving fort worth we were on the main highway it went from 4lanes to only 2lanes i was just rollin home and my wife said babe a bike is coming up behind real fast and before i could look he passed me doing 120++++ a car was broke down and they pulled over on the fast lane (dumb )and the car was half off the road and half on so after he passed me there was a car in front of me a mile or so witch we both know a bike will cover a mile real fast so he went to pass and all i saw was sparkes, smashing, lights, and the tail of the bike was thrown over 150feet his leg was gone it was on the road his other leg was split in half i could see inside his chest his arm was in the trunk of the car his face was half gone he had slashes gashes tried to talk and then took his last breath then died right in front of me then i took my shirt off and covered him AND HE DID HAVE A LID ON BUT IT WAS A SHITY ONE IT WAS IN THREE PEACES IT WAS A (SHARK)HELMET.. AND YES IT SHOULD SCARE YOU IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF US SO JUST WATCH AROUND YOU. DOESN'T MEAN RIDE LIKE A SQUID JUST BE SAFE BROhanks bro
Per your request Jojo.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement