MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2006, 01:22 AM   #121
Mr.P
Driving Duh-Bus

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Two bikes got jacked on 59 at Greenbriar last week. My buddy rode up in the middle and witnessed the getaway. 2 cars, 2 unhelmeted sweatpants wearing riders, two guns in cars. Nothing anyone could do at the scene. I got the call, grabbed the SKS, and made it over in a minute, just missed it all. The bros took off on the bikes, my buddy gave chase, only to have his newly installed chain snap when he caught 2nd gear a half a block into the chase. He was lucky the cars with guns didn't come after him next.

I'd give a non-helmeted novice rider on a stolen 1000 a 1 in 100 chance of not being instantly taken out on the freeway by an AMA expert licensed roadracer on a 130 HP 600. Luckily, one could argue, my racer friend's bad mechanic skills probably saved a life.

We were both at ASI on Wednesday with my 10 year old son in tow. Trust me, we had our concealeds, no child locks installed, just none in the chambers. Left at 11:15. Our early departure might possibly have saved the same guys' life twice in one week.

I never want to shoot anyone, period. But I'm not that fed up. My hot headed friend might have taken a different angle..... jackers better stop their game quick or they are definitely gonn trip up on the wrong dude. Riders take chances by nature being on 2 wheels. Not the best types to mess with.

Last edited by Mr.P; 11-25-2006 at 01:25 AM.
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote