Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2006, 12:16 PM   #21
ownage
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Grandson of Jack Nicklaus Bike Crash Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 21 07-26-2013 02:25 PM
Just in case you need a bad a$$ bike.... albertinhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 6 01-03-2013 04:56 PM
guess who's bike got jack Badzx14r Off Topic 73 09-10-2010 01:11 PM
Bike Ride Sat May 2nd Jack Brooks SexualChocolate Health and Fitness 6 05-04-2009 12:04 AM
Tried to jack my bike Learned You General Discussion (Moto Related) 24 12-08-2006 02:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2006, 12:21 PM   #22
rob78
. . . . . . . . .

Feedback Rating: (10)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
AK-47: 7.62 X 39 = 2450 feet per second
2006 GSXR 600 = 232 feet per second, at top speed

Chuck Norris' fists = immeasurable
nope no outrunning the AK
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:24 PM   #23
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-23-2006, 12:43 PM   #24
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

ak's arent very accurate at long distances unless u really know how to shoot the thing.
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:57 PM   #25
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
ak's arent very accurate at long distances unless u really know how to shoot the thing.
Yeah, if you don't get shot during the first 200 yards of running away you might just make it!

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:00 PM   #26
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Michael Johnson = 19.32 seconds, 200 meter sprint

too bad you typically get jacked from a range of somewhat less than that

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:02 PM   #27
TILLA THE KILLA

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2008 Yamaha R1
2000 Suzuki TLR 1000 (sold)

Send a message via MSN to TILLA THE KILLA
CHL= $240
Joe Rocket with customized holster pockets = $250
Fully customized 1911 = $1100
230 grain hollow point .45's $50
Watching those hollow points enter unsuspecting jackers as they think they're riding away on your bike. = PRICELESS :icon_bigg

Get Money
moneyinthebankc 2
TILLA THE KILLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:22 PM   #28
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TILLA THE KILLA
CHL= $240
Watching those hollow points enter unsuspecting jackers as they think they're riding away on your bike. = PRICELESS :icon_bigg

F**k Yeah!!!! I HATE THIEVES TO THE FULLEST!!!!! DONT MATTER IT THEY'RE MEXICAN, WHITE, BLACK, ASIAN, OR ANY OTHER RACE.....

ONCE A THIEF.....ALWAY'S A THIEF!!!!!!

You have no idea how much this me off......unlike some ppl who don't really belong out there, there are actually stunters out there who actually belong out there....PRODIGY, JAVI, VU, HPD (well some of them).......or anyone else that is given permission to be out there. I can't believe how many times I go out there to just watch these guys do they're thing and to be able to learn and progress in this sport we call "stunting" and some F***ing asshat on a blinged out gsxr 1000 or squid go out there to "look cool".......I NEVER and mean NEVER went out there until I was told it was cool to head out there....It's all about respect....F**K!!! People that dont stunt or just want to go out there to "look cool" should keep their azze's at PP1 or someone else.....THIS IS A PLACE FOR ONLY A SELECT FEW TO GO PRACTICE!!!! This is not a friggin showcase!!!!! This is why cops have reasons to go out there, bust riders (even if you did nothing wrong) because t like this happens!!! This just gives the politicians and mayors and Police chief's reason's to hate sportbike's that much even more!!!!:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:23 PM   #29
PimpRice
TEAM BLT

Feedback Rating: (4)

Send a message via AIM to PimpRice
mang, ****ed up
PimpRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:27 PM   #30
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-23-2006, 01:27 PM   #31
Swift E

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by TILLA THE KILLA
CHL= $240

court time and fees to explain why you shot a man in the back = Priceless
Old 11-23-2006, 01:28 PM   #32
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-23-2006, 01:36 PM   #33
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

Sorry to hear about this, but it doesn't surprise me.

No ones life is worth a bike.
If you're concened about getting jacked, get Lojack or a Scorpio with ant-hijack, or both.
With either of those options you can at least get your bike back, yet remove yourself and your friends from a potentially bad situation.

As far as shooting someone, if there's more of them than you, and if your piece is still in it's holster, you probably don't stand much of a chance.

Not to mention, unless you've actually shot someone before, it's not as easy for most people to do as some think, and you may get one of your friends shot in the process.

I wear daily, and I have shot / killed people while in the Army and before and after I was in the service.

It's nothing to brag about, and it does change a man, regardless of the circumstances that it happened under.

Think long and hard on it before you actually start carrying.

A very wise man once told me "Pick your battles wisely so you can live to fight another day".

My 2 cents

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:38 PM   #34
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
you know what del this is like the third time in 3 months since i've been in or right by a shoot out of gunpoint lol...i cant believe they got his bike...that was organised...im pretty sure someone in the lot called there boys to come do that...next time i go out there i'll bring the 12 gauge shotty

+314612321561316514603516031650306........EVERYONE DOES NOT REALIZE THE POSITION THEY PUT PRODIGY, VU, JAVI OR ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS PERMISSION TO BE OUT THERE IN. AND YOUR RIGHT. THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT ANY MOTHER-F***ER CAN CALL "THEIR BOY'S" TO COME OUT AND ROB THE PLACE F***ING BLIND!!!!!! THIS ME OFF SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD THE FORTUNATE PLEASURE TO MEET PRODIGY AND JAVI AND VU.....THESE GUY'S ARE THE COOLEST F***ING PEOPLE I HAVE MET. AND ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BE ABLE TO PRACTICE AND STUNT....NOT HAVE TO WORRY IF THEY'RE BIKE'S ARE GOING TO BE STOLEN OR BEING SHOT AT GUNPOINT AND THEY'RE BIKE'S BEING STOLEN ANYWAY'S!!!!!!!!!! BUT YEAH...JUST START STRAPPING...AND IF ONE -F***ER TRIES TO GET MY STUFF....YOU'D BETTER BELIEVE I WILL MAKE HIM WISH HE NEVER TRIED THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND MAKE HIM WISH HE NEVER BECAME A THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #35
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick
Sorry to hear about this, but it doesn't surprise me.

No ones life is worth a bike.
If you're concened about getting jacked, get Lojack or a Scorpio with ant-hijack, or both.
With either of those options you can at least get your bike back, yet remove yourself and your friends from a potentially bad situation.

As far as shooting someone, if there's more of them than you, and if your piece is still in it's holster, you probably don't stand much of a chance.

Not to mention, unless you've actually shot someone before, it's not as easy for most people to do as some think, and you may get one of your friends shot in the process.

I wear daily, and I have shot / killed people while in the Army and before and after I was in the service.

It's nothing to brag about, and it does change a man, regardless of the circumstances that it happened under.

Think long and hard on it before you actually start carrying.

A very wise man once told me "Pick your battles wisely so you can live to fight another day".

My 2 cents

I see your point very thouroughly Patrick.....I have never shot a man dead before, but I believe you to the fullest when you say it does change a man. And yes it does pay to have a anti-theft device but when are these kind of **holes gonna learn? I can't believe how F***ed up the world is nowaday's........

Old 11-23-2006, 01:45 PM   #36
bikerboyz

i know this is a dumb question but what is lowjack
bikerboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:46 PM   #37
alrova
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Just let them take the bike, if after that you life is in danger cause they want more then i would shoot. I was kidnapped for like 6 hours a few years ago down in Mexico city. 3 guys with guns, i gave them everything and still wanted more, they took me for a long ride, at the end they were going to kill me, i saw and opportunity took my pocket knife and cut one guy's neck, not sure if he survived, took the gun the other two got away, they were also in shock when they saw all that blood coming from their buddy's neck, that saved me. Like Patrick said, everyones react different, just let them take the bike is safer, back then if they would have just take the money i wouldn't have attacked the guys. I WAS VERY LUCKY.
Old 11-23-2006, 01:49 PM   #38
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrova
Just let them take the bike, if after that you life is in danger cause they want more then i would shoot. I was kidnapped for like 6 hours a few years ago down in Mexico city. 3 guys with guns, i gave them everything and still wanted more, they took me for a long ride, at the end they were going to kill me, i saw and opportunity took my pocket knife and cut one guy's neck, not sure if he survived, took the gun the other two got away, they were also in shock when they saw all that blood coming from their buddy's neck, that saved me. Like Patrick said, everyones react different, just let them take the bike is safer, back then if they would have just take the money i wouldn't have attacked the guys. I WAS VERY LUCKY.

.... ...Good that the lord was watching over you.....even if he didn't like your approach...o Well

Old 11-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #39
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

You hope they learn when their gets busted because of the Lojack.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm against the use of deadly force to protect me and mine. Far from it.
I'm just saying that to consider all of the consequences before hand and that sometimes retreat is smarter than charging ahead into a cannon.

I wish more people would LEGALLY carry .

I'd like to see them go through an approved weapons handling course, one that teaches real world tactics and handling, instead of the joke of a CHL class we currently have.
If you choose to carry, get some training with your weapon, practice regulary, and always be aware of your surroundings.
Take care out there!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 01:53 PM   #40
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

It's ok though....I'll just send Dexter after them.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dex-mikehall.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	3622  

Advertisement