Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2006, 02:48 PM   #121
Rick H.I.C.
Got Surf? Snow? Track?
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

03' 600RR, 05' CR125, 88'NSR 250

Originally Posted by Squeaky
1291 was paved, but I'm not sure if that's the one you're referring to. It's the one with the 30mph turns coming into town.

The only section that had construction signs up didn't have any actual work in progress, so everything there was paved too. There was one road that we took that had questionable pavement, but had I known how rutted it was I could have routed past it.

Anyone else here dual-sport? I've got some great routes through some of that area if you are Ok on graded gravel and dirt.
I don't care for their choice on the repave. Not as fun anymore.
Rick H.I.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1-11-2014 Katy to Fayetteville Ride grsa Events, Meets and Rides 35 01-11-2014 04:35 PM
fayetteville 9-24-11 ride jimrad Events, Meets and Rides 78 09-26-2011 08:14 PM
6-25-11 Sat Morning ride.. jimrad Events, Meets and Rides 39 06-27-2011 04:10 PM
Fayetteville ride Saturday 11/28? Helios Events, Meets and Rides 62 11-25-2009 11:09 AM
Sat 11/25 Fayetteville Ride: GROUP A Swift E Events, Meets and Rides 103 11-27-2006 06:26 PM
Old 11-27-2006, 02:51 PM   #122
- LSTD - From 0 to Snail
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

09 ZX-6R

Send a message via MSN to alrova Send a message via Yahoo to alrova
Originally Posted by Rick H.I.C.
I tend to enjoy riding solo. That way I can change aggressivness at any time pending on my mood and not have to worry about the rest of a group. Stop when and where, you know that selfish thing. Ride to meet other riders is generally beter for me keeps the drama down. :icon_bigg Love hitting Orsak's. How did you city slickers like Orsak's?

I do enjoy solo but i tend to push a little more when rinding with one or two close friends so i know that if i have an accident i am cover.

New weapon - "Green Hornet Kato Style powered by Stoner's blood drop stolen by Melandri injected by Lascorz"
alrova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:28 AM   #123
Red Bandit
Feedback Rating: (0)

Bandit 600

I think groups of people of any kind work best when everyone is doing what they are good at and enjoy. There is no point in mixing riding styles and then having unhappy people. Personally, riding too fast in new roads or in any roads outside the track where you don't know what you'll find at the other end or the corner is not worth the risk.
Some motoGP champion said something like: if you feel like you are in control, then you are not going fast enough... I think he meant in the race track.
Anyway, I loved the ride last weekend. Thanks everyone.
Red Bandit is offline   Reply With Quote