MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2011, 11:28 PM   #21
h20chunker
water chunker

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
road star 1600

just throwin this out there, several friends used them bolt right up no complaints except a little higher on price than some http://www.nicecycle.com/2000-2002-G...Kit-s/2337.htm i think they will even do custom color changes, good luck..............wayne
h20chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone recognize this GSXR1k? (stolen?) Jae General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 11-08-2013 07:19 PM
The Most Badass GSXR1K.... GO GSXR GO!!! Mr. Unassailable General Discussion (Moto Related) 115 03-16-2008 07:50 PM
02.02.08 Meet&Greet at BW3 midtown and Ride somewhere! nuclearalex Events, Meets and Rides 71 02-05-2008 02:16 PM
travis Pastrana @ Gillman Subaru Today Sat 02/02 Texmex1 General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 02-02-2008 11:54 AM
Silver GSXR1K STOLEN! FlipSideUp General Discussion (Moto Related) 2 08-21-2007 09:29 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #22
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlurch View Post
I've found there are many that "look" the same but don't fit worth a . If you are sure they are the same supplier should be good to go.
I'm not too sure. I know they use bliss-stars pics. Is bliss star on eBay who you recommend? Ill pay an extra hundred for better fitting higher quality!
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:43 AM   #23
signpimp

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2002 klx110

Send a message via MSN to signpimp
I just got in my 2001 GSXR bodyset from Bliss-Star. Doesn't fit worth a . They look really nice for the money, but you get what you pay for in my case. I paid about $600 shipped from eBay purchase. Took about 4-5 weeks to get them. Tail fairing does not match bolt holes. Upper fairing has headlight mounts in-correct, so there is a gap in between headlight and fairing because the fairing is binding a little bit.

Good luck.
signpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:14 AM   #24
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by signpimp View Post
I just got in my 2001 GSXR bodyset from Bliss-Star. Doesn't fit worth a . They look really nice for the money, but you get what you pay for in my case. I paid about $600 shipped from eBay purchase. Took about 4-5 weeks to get them. Tail fairing does not match bolt holes. Upper fairing has headlight mounts in-correct, so there is a gap in between headlight and fairing because the fairing is binding a little bit.

Good luck.
Ya, Im thinking either way I go.. all the cheap china plastics are gonna give me issues....
Old 11-16-2011, 09:16 AM   #25
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Old 11-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #26
mkgsxr
Banned

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 600 "TRACK "
03 XR70 PIT

User is banned

mkgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 09:52 AM   #27
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

thanks, I hope all of it looks even better after they "matte" clear coat it... no shiny stuff here...
Old 11-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #28
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

Old 11-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #29
dbuck
Stayin' Young

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk

Send a message via AIM to dbuck
now let's see how they mount up...and they do look good outta the box.

that was some quick shipping too! What was the final cost again?
dbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #30
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

370 shipped. I also ordered a rear seat cowl for 30 shipped. So 400 total shipped. I am gonna get a probolt USA black or Gunmetal bolt kit. Still gotta paint the gas tank matte black. Then redo the wheels with green or gold pinstriping.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #31
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

they shipped today, i told him to take pics before he ships them.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #32
tino

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 3 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'05 ZX-10R
'03 HONDA 50

bikes gonna look sweet...i bet a green tank would set it off better than a black tank imo...
tino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 05:58 PM   #33
Petro
C'Mon... Building 7

ya im throwing around ideas for the tank... one solid color will be cheapest... I dont wanna go overboard, im just scared they might not be able to match up the color of the matte green on the tank... then it would look pretty crappy if it was a different green... The matte black just seems like it would be easier to duplicate?
Old 11-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #34
Romeo36
Mother****ersi'llkillyou

Bike(s):
sv650,rc51,gsxr750,6oo,sdg107

Send a message via AIM to Romeo36
if i were you i would go back with stock bolts and clips. i have seen way ntomany aftermarket bodysets fly off because of aftermarket bolts

Advertisement