MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
Becky

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Thumbs up Texas Motorcycle Drag Racing-TURKEY DRAGS

Turkey Drags 11-27-11
By Becky
Texas Motorcycle Drag Racing is inviting any model or make of motorcycle (or ATV, motorized bar stool) to come on out to Sevens Point, TX the Sunday (November 27, 2011) after Thanksgiving to our Turkey Drags. No, Turkeys are not gong to be dragged around…however, there’s going to be a whole lot of drag racing with motorcycles…so don’t call animal control. So after you spend Thanksgiving day with your relatives that you are stuck with…come on out to your other family…racing family….that you have a choice to be with and let’s have a fun day. We’re headed to an 1/8th mile drag strip called Cedar Creek Dragway right close to Seven Point, Texas which is S.E. of Dallas. This an older track just to have fun with. So remember, you don’t win by having all--out but you reaction time.
TMDR will have all the usual pro categories from Harley Top Fuel. Harley Pro Fuel, Harley Top Gas, Harley Destroyer, Pro Metric, to Funnybikes to Top Fuel Harley Nostalgia. The sportsman categories will be mixed bike bracket racing with (A) ET. 6.99 & DOWN and (B) ET 7.00 & HIGHER. The sportsman are ANY MAKE OR MODEL of bike like Harley, Honda, Can Am,, Suzuki, any foreign bike or ATV, motorized bar stool, or snowmobile. We have little kids with proper racing attire and attitude (they race against each other only). Call me first. Gates open 9am, qualifying starts at 10:30am, and eliminations at 2pm. Admission adults $20 and kids under 12 free. Vendors set-up free with reservation and pay gate admittance. If any racer is coming and want to be infamous, let me know, I’ll make you famous. Ya’ll Yankees, come on down to the Great Country of Texas, I know it will be snowing up there. Camping on the track Saturday may be an option…call me. More info www.TexasMotorcycleDragRacing.com or 281-593-9171.

Becky is offline   Reply With Quote