Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
straight shooter
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
The genius that is Bill Cosby

I didnt edit this - it deserves full effect Just an excerpt from some of his stuff:

had a young McDonalds employee in his civvies say to his manager and friends that he was banned from the school for life after he got caught with his gun there, that one time. Big smile on his face, like it was his greatest accomplishment. The manager said nothing, his friends thought it was funny, and myself and some of the other customers were just taken aback. It is unacceptable to take pride in such things. When I was a degenerate pot smoking headbanger/gangsta rapper deciple we would at least keep it on the downlow. Everybody knows you're high, but you don't make like you're king of the shitpile in public because of it. That is unacceptable. The point is this--The older black lady in line with me just looked embarassed for the guy, I was just amazed at what he said, the black manager lady just ignored the comment (I guess she's just going along to get along.), and everyone under 25 thought it was the greatest thing they'de ever heard. I was the only whitebread there. The older people were taken aback, and the young'uns thought it was great. Them boys won't raised right. They will not raise their boys right. Somebody has to step in at some point, and Bill Cosby can't be everywhere at once.

I too was going to bring up The Boondocks. They actually did an episode where the "black activist superhero" kid watches nothing but BET for a week straight and gets demonstrably stupider over time. It was excellent. I highly recommend the Boondocks to anyone with a brain. They have created a new terminology- ***** Technology. Beepers and Cellphones and is ***** Technology. Dumb *****s buy dis , it's all dey know about, and it keeps em dumb, so da man can control em"! To top it all off, the line is delivered by a white guy with corn rows, dressed like fiddy cent with the wifebeater/BP vest ensemble, voiced by Samuel L. Jackson. Pure genuis.

The sad state of Politically Correct affairs in this country is that if I were to say the following things in public my nickname would change from DubC (my black male stripper/tag team wrestler name- it's a long army story)- to Whitey McKlansman.

"The media never broke into my house. But *****s did!"---Chris Rock

Here is some of the Cosby stuff for Rookie-------

---He's not held up by the Media like other "Black Leaders", because he doesnt add to their 'Class Warfair" action line. There's no money in just telling the truth.---Wads

[] -Link to the full article.

"It is almost analgesic to talk about what the white man is doing against us, and it keeps a person frozen in their seat. It keeps you frozen in your hole that you are sitting in to point up and say, 'That's the reason why I am here.' We need to stop this,"

------------Cosby bristled at any notion that he should tone down his views so they will not be taken out of context and exploited.------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I couldn't care less about what white people think about me at this time," he said to loud applause.
"Let them talk! What are they saying that is different from what their grandfather said? What are they doing or trying to do to us that their grandfathers didn't try to do to us? But what is different is what we are doing to ourselves," Cosby said.

His message to black people who say he's exposing the "dirty laundry" of the black community was blunt.--------------------------------------
"Let me tell you something, your dirty laundry gets out of school at 2:30 every day. It's cursing and calling each other '******' as they're walking up and down the street. They think they're hip -- can't read, can't write -- 50 percent of them," he said.

'An accepted word'

Cosby stressed the importance of education and proper parenting.

"The more you invest in that child, the more you are not going to let some CD tell your child how to curse and how to say the word '******.' This is an accepted word. You are so hip with '******,' but you can't even spell it," an impassioned Cosby lamented

Whatever happened to 'Black is beautiful?' Well, it was replaced with '****** please,'" he said to laughter.

Cosby's message on Thursday was part common sense and part shock value.

"Education, ladies and gentleman, respect the elderly, respect for yourselves, respect for others," Cosby said.

"These young girls have no business having !" he emphasized as the crowd clapped approvingly.

"We got too many young girls who don't know how to parent, turning themselves into parents. Ladies and gentlemen, our little eight-year-old boys, nine-year-old boys, having erections and only acting out that which they see and hear on some CD. They're acting that out and they don't know the damage that they are doing when they rape some little girl nine years old and what they have done to her whole life. It's time to stop!" an animated Cosby said.

Cosby also took on the pop culture of music, movies and television.

"When you put on a record, and that record is yelling '****** this' and '****** that' and cursing all over the thing and you got your little six-year-old and seven-year-old sitting in the back seat of the car -- those children hear that. And I am telling you when you put it the CD on and then you get up and dance to it -- What are you saying to your children?" he asked.

"Eight-year-old, nine-year-old boys have no business teaming up to rape a nine-year or ten-year-old girl. And if it's in that TV set, don't bring it into your home, if it's on your record player, don't bring it in your home," he said.

"We are going to call each other names of ugliness. Comedians coming on TV [saying] 'I am so ugly, you are ugly, yuck, yuck.' That's all minstrel show stuff. I am tired of it," he continued.

"I am talking about profanity. I am talking about cursing at each other like it's something hip, like it's something that's right. I am talking about people calling each other a name that there are still -- if DNA goes to the Mississippi River-- you are gong to find African blood in there, dead from being called ****** and then hacking them," he added.

Sounding like a motivational preacher at times, Cosby even joked "I can just talk for 12 hours on this and not have a collection.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote