MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #21
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Too freekin funny !!!!! I never thought of that !!!! Where ya live?? I'd be happy to help ya with that bearing if ya got room for me and my crutches !!! I just dont know where P-town is???
porter, or as we locals like to call "p-town" is just north of houston, around the Humble-Kingwood area. this bearing things been kicking my . i got the clutch and bolts out and tried spliting the case but i guess i still need to take the clutch basket and some other stuff off. i am about to just say screw it and buy another motor.:BangHead:
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone off tomorrow morning? Feel like riding in the morning sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 8 02-23-2011 02:10 AM
What a Morning C.Hern5972 Off Topic 38 11-28-2009 04:32 AM
So what you all doing this morning humbleassassin General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 09-20-2009 08:54 PM
I went down this morning.... epofhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 11-06-2008 10:15 PM
went down this morning Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 04-21-2007 09:51 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2006, 11:17 PM   #22
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Ha ha none of ya'll did anything.....just gives me a reason to get back on and ride You know us big cc guys.....BIG EGO !!! :laughing6 :laughing6 Hope some of ya will call Bull on me :laughing6
lol. glad to here your ok get well soon
Old 11-17-2006, 11:20 PM   #23
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown
i didn't notice that was a busa you put down
Yep was my baby Now don't take this the wrong way but....what diff does it make what kinda bike it was??? I luv em all
Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 PM   #24
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I also ride a hayabusa. It is also currently out of service.
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 PM   #25
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
porter, or as we locals like to call "p-town" is just north of houston, around the Humble-Kingwood area. this bearing things been kicking my . i got the clutch and bolts out and tried spliting the case but i guess i still need to take the clutch basket and some other stuff off. i am about to just say screw it and buy another motor.:BangHead:
Dont give up my friend. I'd be more than happy to help ya. Mechanice by trade but dont do it anymore but still have all tyhe tools to get the job done !!!!! .............gotta watch how ya say that !!!!! Hmmmmmm maybe it is the meds :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 PM   #26
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

That was my bus in the video.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:23 PM   #27
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JojoCbr1000rr
lol. glad to here your ok get well soon
Thanks Jojo beers on me when I'm ABLE
Old 11-17-2006, 11:27 PM   #28
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
MSF?

Just joking man. Get better and get that Busa back in service.
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:29 PM   #29
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
That was my bus in the video.
Ahhhhh ur the smartass !!! Thanks man ya made me smile soooo much......I wouldn't feel soooooo freekin stuiped if I did this to myself being dumb but.....Whats wrong with your bike ????
Old 11-17-2006, 11:29 PM   #30
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Cool

Quote:
Thanks Jojo beers on me when I'm ABLE
Sounds good anytime . I can't ride right now my bike won't hold a charge.

Last edited by JojoCbr1000rr; 11-17-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:33 PM   #31
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Ahhhhh ur the smartass !!! Thanks man ya made me smile soooo much......I wouldn't feel soooooo freekin stuiped if I did this to myself being dumb but.....Whats wrong with your bike ????
I'm a recovering squid. But sometimes i suffer relapses. Set down a wheelie a little crooked and dumped it. Pretty much only cosmetic damage, but it slid into the back of a parked car and the bracket that holds the instrument panel is tweaked. I'm trying to get some OPP racing carbon fiber fairings, but they are proud of 'em. As soon as I do I'll be up and running.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:36 PM   #32
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Sounds good anytime . I can't ride right now my bike won't hold a charge.
Well I got a battery ya could probably borrow :laughing6 :laughing6
Old 11-17-2006, 11:38 PM   #33
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
I'm a recovering squid. But sometimes i suffer relapses. Set down a wheelie a little crooked and dumped it. Pretty much only cosmetic damage, but it slid into the back of a parked car and the bracket that holds the instrument panel is tweaked. I'm trying to get some OPP racing carbon fiber fairings, but they are proud of 'em. As soon as I do I'll be up and running.
Well let me know exactly what ya need.....is cash a prob??? Is that why ya havent got it fixed??? Maybe I can help ya there?????
Old 11-17-2006, 11:39 PM   #34
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

I'm going through bike withdrawal right now. I've put in a little saddle time on my dad's 750 and some on my bro's gsxr1000, but I'm beginning to hate my truck.

Anyway, I'm done with one more day of work, I'll close my restaurant tonight and wait on the next paycheck. If it wasn't miller time that paycheck would go alot further toward those fairings......
oh well.
shiny side up.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:40 PM   #35
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Well let me know exactly what ya need.....is cash a prob??? Is that why ya havent got it fixed??? Maybe I can help ya there?????
no, thanks tho. priorities are the prob. If I could quit spending on other shyfe I'd be alright.
watch those pain meds though, start offering bike repair money around on here and you might be the next one hunting up a loan!
Old 11-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #36
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
I'm going through bike withdrawal right now. I've put in a little saddle time on my dad's 750 and some on my bro's gsxr1000, but I'm beginning to hate my truck.

Anyway, I'm done with one more day of work, I'll close my restaurant tonight and wait on the next paycheck. If it wasn't miller time that paycheck would go alot further toward those fairings......
oh well.
shiny side up.
hmm just curious, what restaurant?
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:41 PM   #37
JojoCbr1000rr

Member Garage

Quote:
Well I got a battery ya could probably borrow :laughing6 :laughing6
haha:icon_bigg it's my stator , flywheel rotor it's warranty work
Old 11-17-2006, 11:48 PM   #38
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Dont give up my friend. I'd be more than happy to help ya. Mechanice by trade but dont do it anymore but still have all tyhe tools to get the job done !!!!! .............gotta watch how ya say that !!!!! Hmmmmmm maybe it is the meds :laughing6 :laughing6
i might have to take you up on that offer if i cant get this tihng soon. take care of that foot first though and follow the docs orders on them meds. you sound like your gettin a lil' rum-bumb.
Old 11-17-2006, 11:49 PM   #39
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
no, thanks tho. priorities are the prob. If I could quit spending on other shyfe I'd be alright.
watch those pain meds though, start offering bike repair money around on here and you might be the next one hunting up a loan!

Hey anything to help a fellow rider out !!!! Looks like you and me are in the same boat....needing fairings :-(
Old 11-17-2006, 11:50 PM   #40
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
haha:icon_bigg it's my stator , flywheel rotor it's warranty work
Well !!!! Go get that warranty going !!!!!

Advertisement