MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
1FastMF

Member Garage

Went down this morning :-(

Was leaving home for work. Was about 5 blocks from my house. Stopped at a stop sign. Took a right hand turn....this is where it gets weird???? Don't remember going down just next thing I know I'm sliding down the street on the LEFT side of the bike :confused2 :confused2 Went to hospital as I bitched my left foot pretty bad :BangHead: :BangHead: Otherwise no serious injuries other than ego and some minor roadrash and for all you out there......THIS WAS THANKS TO THE RIGHT GEAR !!!!!! Hospital thinks I had a Diabetic black out. Have an ontourage of tests yet to go for my foot and diabetes :BangHead: :BangHead: Have to go see an orthopedic surgeon next week And you know what was sad out of it all??? Not one 'in person stopped to help me??? :BangHead: Where is the luv in this city ??? After I came to my senses on what happened and I figured out what was blood..and alot of it..and oil on the scene...I pushed my bike home. (Broke the stator cover) Wasn't till I got home till I realized the major damage I did to my left foot Guess I was running on pure adrenaline till that point !!! Tried to post pics but I guess they are too big ?? Anyone tell me how??? Well for now guess I'll be caging it In the mean time I'll gladly take any donations on fixing my ride I wish And sorry sweetie....you know who you are.....but I guess our sunday ride is cancelled :BangHead: :BangHead: We can always make other plans Peace out all and DRIVE SAFE !!!! And watch out......cause when I'm better and my baby is fixed......I'm comin' to kick all yer on the street Kinda the strangest thing....I'm fricked up, my bikes fricked up but all I wanna do is ride !!!!!! :notworthy :notworthy Anyone into having a passenger I'm up for it and hey......I'm kinda cute Wait.....I think thats the meds talking ???
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone off tomorrow morning? Feel like riding in the morning sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 8 02-23-2011 02:10 AM
What a Morning C.Hern5972 Off Topic 38 11-28-2009 04:32 AM
So what you all doing this morning humbleassassin General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 09-20-2009 08:54 PM
I went down this morning.... epofhouston General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 11-06-2008 10:15 PM
went down this morning Racer X 05 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 04-21-2007 09:51 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2006, 10:10 PM   #2
c0rey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
450x

Send a message via AIM to c0rey
let me know where u wanna meet up.... im always looking for a passanger
<~~~serious
c0rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:18 PM   #3
Sc0
A Lemming

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
'01 F4i
'03 KFX400 MX
'09 FLHT
'01 Giant NRS1

Send a message via Yahoo to Sc0
Wiped out and can't wait to kick all our on the street?

What gives, what did we do?
Sc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:29 PM   #4
Squeaky

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
DL1000K3
XR400R

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to Squeaky Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaky
I'll volunteer to cart ya around on a ride or two... This weekend is booked though, so I'll see if we're riding next weekend.

Heal up! If there's a threat of you blacking out again, I'll bungee you onto the back seat!

Oh, and try to stay off the "special" handles... might distract me and then we'll be in serious trouble!
"Forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." -Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by Squeaky; 11-17-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:33 PM   #5
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rey
let me know where u wanna meet up.... im always looking for a passanger
<~~~serious
Anytime I'd be more than happy !!!!! Well.....wait till I get this goofy hospital shoe thingy off my foot and I'm up for it Pm me or call me anytime 832-493-5388.....and the number is an open invite to anyone who wants to call me for whatever ???
Old 11-17-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0
Wiped out and can't wait to kick all our on the street?

What gives, what did we do?
Ha ha none of ya'll did anything.....just gives me a reason to get back on and ride You know us big cc guys.....BIG EGO !!! :laughing6 :laughing6 Hope some of ya will call Bull on me :laughing6
Old 11-17-2006, 10:36 PM   #7
zero_cool

Member Garage

thats just like some houston to not stop and help. you should have waited for some fukhead to drive by then kick your bike out in front of them and say they hit you. good luck on getting your bike fixed. im working on fixing a spun bearing on my gixxer right now.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:38 PM   #8
YankeeR6
Lets ride!!

Bike(s):
06 R6 50th A.E.

Send a message via AIM to YankeeR6 Send a message via Yahoo to YankeeR6
sorry to hear about that. Hope everything comes out ok with the tests.

sig600x150
YankeeR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:38 PM   #9
level5
moving chicane

sorry to hear about your mishaps. Glad nothing serious.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:38 PM   #10
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky
I'll volunteer to cart ya around on a ride or two... This weekend is booked though, so I'll see if we're riding next weekend.

Heal up! If there's a threat of you blacking out again, I'll bungee you onto the back seat!

Oh, and try to stay off the "special" handles... might distract me and then we'll be in serious trouble!
Hey sweetie,
You can cart me around anytime !!!! And that goes for riding as well, anytime you feel like a pain in the on the back of your bike give me a call Andhey.......I'll bring my own bungee cords !!!! Hmmmm maybe I need to be sucking up to you right now for a little body work and a new paint job !!!!! :icon_bigg And of course I won't complain if ya wanna come over and spoil me a little :notworthy :notworthy Ya ya guys gotta milk it while I can !!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:41 PM   #11
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
thats just like some houston to not stop and help. you should have waited for some fukhead to drive by then kick your bike out in front of them and say they hit you. good luck on getting your bike fixed. im working on fixing a spun bearing on my gixxer right now.
Too freekin funny !!!!! I never thought of that !!!! Where ya live?? I'd be happy to help ya with that bearing if ya got room for me and my crutches !!! I just dont know where P-town is???
Old 11-17-2006, 10:43 PM   #12
1FastMF

Member Garage

Thanks Yankee6 and level5 you don't know how much I appreciate it !!! I'm seriously in tears here from all you guys and thats not an easy thing for me. Hugs to all of ya and hope no one tried to turn that around !!!!!! :laughing6
Old 11-17-2006, 10:48 PM   #13
therky42

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250

Sux man, try posting your pics on somewhere like photobucket then just linking the site. Sorry to hear about the bike/foot man.
Old 11-17-2006, 10:50 PM   #14
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by therky42
Sux man, try posting your pics on somewhere like photobucket then just linking the site. Sorry to hear about the bike/foot man.
+1 hope all goes well man.
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:51 PM   #15
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
you on x or what... all lovey dovey. lol

Hope you heal up fast G
Old 11-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #16
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los
you on x or what... all lovey dovey. lol

Hope you heal up fast G
No bro I wish.....why ya got some !!!!! Frick anything would be better than my prescription !!!!!!! Thanks again everyone !!! Don't know how much I appreciate it
Old 11-17-2006, 10:55 PM   #17
Squeaky

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
DL1000K3
XR400R

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to Squeaky Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaky
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FastMF
Hmmmm maybe I need to be sucking up to you right now for a little body work and a new paint job !!!!! :icon_bigg And of course I won't complain if ya wanna come over and spoil me a little :notworthy :notworthy Ya ya guys gotta milk it while I can !!!!
I'm not nursing you back to health or anything, so get over that idea quick.

I've been needing a guinea pig to sit on the back and act like luggage anyway, so you just kinda fit the bill. Besides, it's not like you can really run away if I'm not a good 2-up rider, right?

Your foot may be busted, but your hands and arms work - while you're on the back of the bike, you're in the perfect position to give me a neck massage and back rub!
"Forget not that the Earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." -Kahlil Gibran
Squeaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:11 PM   #18
1FastMF

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky
I'm not nursing you back to health or anything, so get over that idea quick.

I've been needing a guinea pig to sit on the back and act like luggage anyway, so you just kinda fit the bill. Besides, it's not like you can really run away if I'm not a good 2-up rider, right?

Your foot may be busted, but your hands and arms work - while you're on the back of the bike, you're in the perfect position to give me a neck massage and back rub!
Never asked for no nursing!!! Just some spoiling I can't run babe but I can hop or hobble pretty fast !!!!! :laughing6 :laughing6

As far as the hands and arms working......maybe ya need to PM me or give me a call. I'll teach you all about the perfect positions :icon_bigg
Old 11-17-2006, 11:13 PM   #19
1FastMF

Member Garage

Oh ya......who's the smartass that sent the wheelie vid to my phone ??? Too kewl I'm still laughing my off !!!! Thanks !!!
Old 11-17-2006, 11:13 PM   #20
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

i didn't notice that was a busa you put down
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement