MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 12:07 PM   #61
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












Got ma new sig, jus been waiting for something funny enough to come around.
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to ride tonight. Would anyone like to join me at PP1 to ride tonight? Renzo Events, Meets and Rides 3 01-15-2014 09:56 PM
Girl Rides... Girl Flashes Homeboy on his busa behind me yamaHANNIEL General Discussion (Moto Related) 72 07-05-2011 06:59 PM
Rain tonight...Drunk Tonight??? ratmzapa Events, Meets and Rides 25 01-20-2006 09:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2006, 12:09 PM   #62
Swift E
Senior Member
 
Swift E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 11,046

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675









vanilla ice
__________________
obama1
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
Swift E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:10 PM   #63
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



Word to your ...
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:14 PM   #64
andre3k
I see dead people...
 
andre3k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,798












BlackmanDance
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:26 PM   #65
bryan954
blank
 
bryan954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 639

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
DRZ400SM
KTM 1290 Duke
crf 50







Quote:
Originally Posted by em2typeflex
Got Brena you're worse than Scrapp. Seems that when he finishes the night shift, you're just coming in to pick up the morning shift.

Scrapp has nothing to do with me telling you to distort things. The first paragraph was for you, and the rest was a general explanation.

I swear girl, you and scrapp oughta become mh's OFFICIAL FEMALE POST WHORES

as for me I'm out, going on vacation for the weekend, late.
:laughing6 :laughing6 :laughing6
bryan954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #66
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Yea its just one of them days I guess and he is being really stupid if you are going to post about 2 different people dont quote one person and think they will know the difference! :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #67
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



Premenstrual syndrome: From etiology to treatment.
Milewicz A, Jedrzejuk D

Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Isotopes Therapy, Wroclaw Medical University, u. Pasteura 4, 50-367 Wroclaw, Poland.


Persistent and bothersome somatic and mental complaints occurring in the premenstrual phase in women, referred to as the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), affect from 3 to 40% of women, depending on their severity. This paper presents a diagnostic and therapeutic algorithm based on current data and own experience. The etiology of PMS is still unclear, but steroids produced by the corpus luteum of the ovary are thought to provoke symptoms, as the cyclicity disappears in anovulatory cycles due to several reason, e.g. functional hyperprolactinemia. PMS symptoms are largely affected by the serotonin system as well as the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system (CNS), in association with the effect of progesterone metabolites, e.g. allopregnenolon. The etiology of PMS is multifactoral, involving behavior, diet, alcohol consumption, smoking, and physical activity. For these reasons, non-medical therapy, including modification and supplementation of the diet, relaxation techniques, and increased physical activity, plays a significant role. Several pharmacological treatments appear to be effective. The therapeutic modality depends on the kind of hormonal disturbances and involves drugs inhibiting the secretion of prolactin, re-uptake of serotonin, or inhibition of ovulation. The beneficial effects of Vitex agnus castus (VAC) therapy in women with PMS encourage further long-term randomized trials comparing standard medical treatment modalities.

LOL j/k
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:45 PM   #68
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumper
Premenstrual syndrome: From etiology to treatment.
Milewicz A, Jedrzejuk D

Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Isotopes Therapy, Wroclaw Medical University, u. Pasteura 4, 50-367 Wroclaw, Poland.


Persistent and bothersome somatic and mental complaints occurring in the premenstrual phase in women, referred to as the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), affect from 3 to 40% of women, depending on their severity. This paper presents a diagnostic and therapeutic algorithm based on current data and own experience. The etiology of PMS is still unclear, but steroids produced by the corpus luteum of the ovary are thought to provoke symptoms, as the cyclicity disappears in anovulatory cycles due to several reason, e.g. functional hyperprolactinemia. PMS symptoms are largely affected by the serotonin system as well as the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the central nervous system (CNS), in association with the effect of progesterone metabolites, e.g. allopregnenolon. The etiology of PMS is multifactoral, involving behavior, diet, alcohol consumption, smoking, and physical activity. For these reasons, non-medical therapy, including modification and supplementation of the diet, relaxation techniques, and increased physical activity, plays a significant role. Several pharmacological treatments appear to be effective. The therapeutic modality depends on the kind of hormonal disturbances and involves drugs inhibiting the secretion of prolactin, re-uptake of serotonin, or inhibition of ovulation. The beneficial effects of Vitex agnus castus (VAC) therapy in women with PMS encourage further long-term randomized trials comparing standard medical treatment modalities.

LOL j/k


Thats it no more leg humping for you!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #69
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



But, but I was only kidding!!!!!
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:52 PM   #70
scrapp
I need earplugs.
 
scrapp's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Milky Way Galaxy -------------------------------
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,208












Send a message via AIM to scrapp
oh. my. .

I am cracking up SO hard, This is better then I could have hoped for it to be.

1- im cracking up cause brena is forcing the dude to leghump her, and hes not buying it
2- kudos to bryan954, its the little details that make you people stand out to me, and why I love this forum.
3- lol at brena saying i would make a hot girl, and hey, I have no problem imperonating a girl, I guess im comfortable with my manhood enough to not care. In the long run I know who has the 8" wingwong and who has the witty personality that girls love.
4- LOL at andre3k's new sig
5- and FREAKIN ROFFLE at tumper for bringing that PMS back up
__________________
tanksig2
They told me to go play in traffic, so I bought a motorcycle.
RC51 1000R
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #71
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapp
oh. my. .

I am cracking up SO hard, This is better then I could have hoped for it to be.

1- im cracking up cause brena is forcing the dude to leghump her, and hes not buying it
2- kudos to bryan954, its the little details that make you people stand out to me, and why I love this forum.
3- lol at brena saying i would make a hot girl, and hey, I have no problem imperonating a girl, I guess im comfortable with my manhood enough to not care. In the long run I know who has the 8" wingwong and who has the witty personality that girls love.
4- LOL at andre3k's new sig
5- and FREAKIN ROFFLE at tumper for bringing that PMS back up

Not trying to get him to leg hump me... That was tumpers job! (until now) who wants to be my new leg humper????
:laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:58 PM   #72
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






I think home dude thinks i am a guy still
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #73
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
 
ArturoC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 23,248


Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage





Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
..
__________________
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #74
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:06 PM   #75
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



I feel so used....
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:07 PM   #76
Swift E
Senior Member
 
Swift E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 11,046

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675









^:laughing6 ^:laughing6 ^ :laughing6
__________________
obama1
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
Swift E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:07 PM   #77
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumper
I feel so used....


Be nice and i might let you leg hump me again:laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #78
Swift E
Senior Member
 
Swift E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 11,046

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Triumph 675









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Be nice and i might let you leg hump me again:laughing6 :laughing6
__________________
obama1
I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money and you can keep The Change!
Swift E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:09 PM   #79
Tumper
Hullo
 
Tumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Woodlands/Conroe
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2004 Speed Triple SE
01 KLR650,
93 Dyna Wide Glide
11 BMW F800GS
Cannondale F-4...



LOL,

I think it's too late, I don't think I could handle the rejection a second time...
__________________
You should have that looked at....
Tumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:09 PM   #80
rob78
. . . . . . . . .
 
rob78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Katy/Cypress
Feedback Rating: (10)
Posts: 6,268

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Late Model Never-Was









..
__________________
TMGP #78
Team I Just Wanna Ride #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastynesto85 View Post
go ahead and cry so I can use the tears as lubrication to stick it in you
rob78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy