MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
scrapp
I need earplugs.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to scrapp
for your amusment, tonight only, I am now a girl.

You can go back and read the whole thread, but I will link to the page where the fun, allthough short lived, started. he made a comment towards me, and I remarked I was a girl.
Link

Clifnotes of thread: guy wants to trade older car for almost brand new bike.
I (allthough maybe a bit harsh) tell him why it wont work, fun ensues, and then I mention Im a girl.
Shortly after his attitude does a 180 on the thread, and then I get a IM. Apparently he was really serious, until henry shot it all to .

Enjoy the AIM convo, I found it..entertaining, I liked when he tried to save face at the end. (names have been taken out to protect the innocent, Im not an . But I play one on TV.) Nothing against him, but I defintally had my fun.

d00d : is her hiness there?
d00d : :-P
RoadsterSquirrel: and this is?
d00d : your biggest fan
RoadsterSquirrel: I thought I had a few of those
d00d : yeah but im the biggest
d00d : not literally
d00d : as in size
d00d : but biggest as I like what you got goin on
d00d : ;-)
RoadsterSquirrel: only thing big I have is a pimple on my that I need to go pop because its sore as
d00d : lemme see a pic, and I'll pop it with my teeth
d00d : that is
d00d : if you got it goin on
d00d : afterwards lick it off with my tongue
d00d : :-P
RoadsterSquirrell: Not sure, sounds a bit unsanitary
d00d : i'll use hydrogen peroxide
d00d : sanitize for you
d00d : :-D
**At this point he must have returned to the thread**
d00d : you you're really a guy
RoadsterSquirrel: i am?
d00d : motothouston just burnt your cover
d00d : ****in punk
d00d : tricking me n
d00d : thats wrong
d00d : thats just so wrong
d00d : no scrapps is really a guy
d00d : you're a guy
RoadsterSquirrel: i have a hard time telling now adays,
RoadsterSquirrel: cocaine is hellova drug
d00d : please
d00d : cocaine is not a hallucinagin
d00d : :-\
d00d : i thought i was really talking to a real badd girl who rides
d00d : now im hurt
d00d : :'(
RoadsterSquirrel: i know, it sucks a bit
d00d : well least you're pretty cool
d00d : some good posts
d00d : that was a good prank you had goin
scrapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I want to ride tonight. Would anyone like to join me at PP1 to ride tonight? Renzo Events, Meets and Rides 3 01-15-2014 09:56 PM
Girl Rides... Girl Flashes Homeboy on his busa behind me yamaHANNIEL General Discussion (Moto Related) 72 07-05-2011 06:59 PM
Rain tonight...Drunk Tonight??? ratmzapa Events, Meets and Rides 25 01-20-2006 09:59 PM
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2006, 01:22 AM   #2
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:24 AM   #3
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los
OMG hahahahhaa

****in sick people in the Valley
Old 11-17-2006, 02:32 AM   #4
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
Pillow PAnts!!!! (clerks 2)
Old 11-17-2006, 02:41 AM   #5
em2typeflex

Mane I was just messin with the girl (scrapp). What you all ain't ever talk dirty to a girl? I don't know about you, but when the ladies and I get down, we get down & dirty.

As for scrapp pretending to be a female, I guess he takes pride in that. Good for him.

I ain't gonna lie, I thought there was a badass on the forum ridin a 1000cc bike. I don't know about you, but that turns me on.

Sadly it was scrappy's sick, twisted mind.

See it however you want, don't bother me none.

One thing's forsure, I wouldn't ever pretend to be the opposite , and I sure as wouldn't take pride in a joke where I pretended to be the opposite .

It's funny as , true, but the method scrapp used was deceiving. I can only imagine that in reality on his leisure time he really goes all out drag.

Fu3k it Scrapp, I guess you got me, but I wouldn't be to proud on the method you used.

Last edited by em2typeflex; 11-17-2006 at 02:43 AM.
em2typeflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 02:51 AM   #6
AznGoneNuts

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
06 R6

Send a message via AIM to AznGoneNuts
Quote:
Originally Posted by em2typeflex
Mane I was just messin with the girl (scrapp). What you all ain't ever talk dirty to a girl? I don't know about you, but when the ladies and I get down, we get down & dirty.

As for scrapp pretending to be a female, I guess he takes pride in that. Good for him.

I ain't gonna lie, I thought there was a badass on the forum ridin a 1000cc bike. I don't know about you, but that turns me on.

One thing's forsure, I wouldn't ever pretend to be the opposite , and I sure as wouldn't take pride in a joke where I pretended to be the opposite .

It's funny as , true, but the method scrapp used was deceiving. I can only imagine that in reality on his leisure time he really goes all out drag.

Fu3k it Scrapp, I guess you got me, but I wouldn't be to proud on the method you used.
DUDE i don't know, but i don't hit on chicks online. Seriously im not trying to talk to you or anything. you sound like a Fking Offender. also popping pimples on someone's with your teeth? wtf?
Old 11-17-2006, 02:59 AM   #7
A303

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
00 929rr(sold)/01 929rr

Send a message via AIM to A303
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGoneNuts
DUDE i don't know, but i don't hit on chicks online. Seriously im not trying to talk to you or anything. you sound like a Fking Offender. also popping pimples on someone's with your teeth? wtf?
+1
A303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:01 AM   #8
em2typeflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGoneNuts
I don't hit on girls online, but I talk dirty to girls online all the time.

offender? C'mon, you must know offender techniques to be comparing them to what I typed. I'm pretty sure no offender is gonna be talkin to a minor that way, if anything he's telling her that he's the answer to all her problems.

And popping pimples with my teeth was a joke. Some girls play around, and you just go with it and play back.

Sounds to me like when everyone is getting krunk in the club, you're the guy getting drunk by himself in the corner:laughing6

I was seriously under the impression scrapp was a girl, I got punk'd no doubt, but I myself wouldn't pride the joke if I had to pretend I was a girl.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:57 AM   #9
Fenrir

"pop" "Lick" and "sanatize".. you forgot pepto bismol. mannn might not be offender but that still is scary enough to make me think so haha. haha that was cool though on both the dishing out and the recieving end.
Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 04:16 AM   #10
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
Hahaha. Scrapp just moved a level in my book.

Emptyflex, welcome to the club.lol
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:37 AM   #11
Brena23
Mothernugget

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2typeflex

Wooo Hooo That would be me !!! Oh yeah!!!! Just in case you are gonna try to pm me though no I dont want you to pop or touch anything on me that was just gross But seriously I am a girl and well you can look at my avitar to see my bike!

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 07:51 AM   #12
em2typeflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
Wooo Hooo That would be me !!! Oh yeah!!!! Just in case you are gonna try to pm me though no I dont want you to pop or touch anything on me that was just gross But seriously I am a girl and well you can look at my avitar to see my bike!
I'm not falling for that one again.

y'all make it seem like you ain't ever messed around, I mean like really messed around with the ladies when they want it. Shh, I was just goin with the flow, messin around back.

, get over it, I bet some of you still got 3 in 1 pimples still comin out your face. :laughing6

I don't give a fu3k, honestly is there was a pimple on some gurl who had an like Vida Guerra, wouldn't bother me none.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:55 AM   #13
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

ummmm dude I am a girl look at my name and when I signed on with MH or you can look at http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...=20438&page=10 and find my pic on there.. Thank you very much!

Old 11-17-2006, 08:00 AM   #14
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

looked like a starving dog after a steak.
Old 11-17-2006, 08:03 AM   #15
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

And that is why men are Dogs~~ Will hump any thing as long as they got SOMEPLACE to stick it:laughing6 :laughing6 Sorry most yall know i got much love for yall!

Old 11-17-2006, 08:06 AM   #16
A_foster

Bike(s):
03 636

There are girls that have 1000's
Thank You

n yea we have 2 b a lil crazy 2 ride them But were not sick!!! So talking dirty and using poppin pimples is just nasty.

A_foster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:09 AM   #17
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_foster
There are girls that have 1000's
Thank You

n yea we have 2 b a lil crazy 2 ride them But were not sick!!! So talking dirty and using poppin pimples is just nasty.

Woo Hoo another women on a litre bike

Old 11-17-2006, 08:25 AM   #18
em2typeflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23
And that is why men are Dogs~~ Will hump any thing as long as they got SOMEPLACE to stick it:laughing6 :laughing6 Sorry most yall know i got much love for yall!
Don't flatter yourself sweetheart. I thought SCRAPPY was a feisty lil shorty, which are animals in bed, postin up on my thread. Turns out scrappy-do had a little short ding dong.

Alright Scrappy, you got me, I done did the receiving end of the joke. But, if you still wanna go around acting like a girl, reguardless or not if you're really a male, this time you'll be on the receiving end. LOL:laughing6 if you know what I mean. Don't make go up there and go broke back mountain on your :laughing6
Old 11-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #19
jrock
straight shooter

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2003 Kawi ZX9r Green Machine-sold
1995 Honda CB 1000 Big One

Send a message via Yahoo to jrock
^^^
"I get a total charge out of inspiring others to follow their dreams and not to fear change. Embrace it. Realize that money isn't the end-all, be-all. What is important, what really has value, is Time. As motorcyclists, we all face increased risks on the road, and on the track. Do something with your time; don't have a bag full of regrets when the train comes to a stop. "
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:28 AM   #20
Brena23
Mothernugget

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000

dont "flatter" myself? I said nothing about me personally... I was talking about the fact that you knew nothing about the person you wer
pming with and you were trying to get some from a dude!!!:laughing6 No flattery needed on my behalf I know where I stand and aint worried about some dude from the internet that I have never met trying to hook up with my boys!

Advertisement