Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Information > Introduction Forum
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4-8 months

06 zx6r
07 gsxr 600-wrecked (RIP)

hello everyone!!!

wanted to say hi to all you bike lovers, speed demons, and adrenaline junkies out there! Im an auto mechanic of 19 yrs and love to modify toys to go fast. lived in galveston county area all of my life and most of my riding experience has been on dirt and the water. just finally got my first streetbike last august, an 07 gsxr 600.unfortunately that love affair didnt last long as i pushed the bike a little to far past my abilities while trying to get my adrenaline fix one day and i got busted up pretty bad.took over 7 months to heal up from that im back in the saddle again as i just bought an 06 zx6r last month,and i have a different attitude about acting a fool on the streets. hoping to meet some cool folks here, gain some valueable knowledge, and hopefully hang out with some fellow riders. also i would love to get in some track lessons soon as i desperately want to learn how to ride this bike to its abilities and in a safe place! also im having severe adrenaline withdrawals and need my fix!!! hit you guys back soon- see ya
MADMAN636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #2
cerca trova
Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:49 AM   #3

Experience: 10+ years

Member Garage

Welcome bro.. enjoy
Always wear your gear
Lucar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
12 yr old Asian boy
Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

BaoPee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #5
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 10+

2009 Kawi ZX6R (Hybernating)

Member Garage

welcome to MH. you're more than welcome to come to our central meet tomorrow night
Schmidie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #6

Experience: 3 years

08 GSX-R 600 (sold)
08 yamaha r6

amkmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #7
Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 10+

08 R6

wesleh is offline   Reply With Quote