Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #21
The Re-Incarnate
Feedback Rating: (1)

2005 CBR 600RR

dude in that pic jessie has the kiss from a prostitute on his right cheek and looks like he is coming down from a cocaine binge. true fact

111028022454 jesse james 1028 story top
look into the future for peace and benevolence
Legalize Freedom
DepPravacion is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jesse James v Paul Jr v Paul Sr bike build-off Stricken55 Off Topic 48 12-07-2011 08:25 PM
jesse james truck Javi Off Topic 8 10-28-2009 03:44 PM
shaq/jesse james bike for sale RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 09-13-2009 11:24 PM
Jesse James has nothing on this guy mathews Off Topic 0 09-01-2009 03:59 PM
Old 11-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #22
I do not consent
Feedback Rating: (13)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 7

Member Garage

PJD will dominate!
Warning- posts may contain slightly offensive content. Nothing personal or malicious, please don't PM me that its all good and its just a forum. I realize this, so its not needed.
Renzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #23

Experience: 4 years

Im bumping this shiett to discuss the results.

Junior had a nice bike.
Jesse had a great bike.
Senior had a show mobile.

I would have gave the win to Jesse FOR SURE.The junior bike was pretty nice dont get me wrong but its a show piece.You cant ride that thing.Well you can but not for more than 20 miles like Jesse pointed out with its 1 gallon gas tank.My 50cc scooter has a bigger gas tank! Bikes are meant to be ridden not sit as an art piece.
Alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #24
dow jones
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

05 R6 Raven

I would have liked Jr's bike a helluva lot more if it didn't have that goofy looking skinny rear tire. I voted for JJ. his bike was sweet.
dow jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #25
Feedback Rating: (2)

2006 Yamaha R1

You know JJ wasn't going to beat Jr on his own shown LOL. Jr could have made the snow mobile thing and probably would have still won. They would have screamed how he was being "innovative and different".
Chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #26

Experience: 4 years

shame shame

this blog proved what i was thinking...
i knew about Jesse's new Show, its suppose to be like Monster garage, but more fabrication from scratch type thing .. dunno how it will pan it , but hopefully be better then the other shows... his show starts taping in January
ive also had a hunch that Discovery Channel was canceling American Choppers, and was gonna give Paul Jr his own show.. looks like i was right..

so again , this whole bike build off thing was a stage to get Jesse back on tv and to push JR as the best bike builder .. hahahahha, sorry gotta laugh at that one...
pump up JR for his show prettymuch all they wanted to do ...
Alleykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 AM   #27
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to blends
jeez another thread about OCC?
blends is offline   Reply With Quote