MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2011, 09:21 AM   #1
Scottie
Senior Member
 
Scottie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Katy
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 245

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
FJR 1300
FZ6 (Raven)








Cool Video

Saw this on another forum. Apologies if it's a repost, but it's fun

Biker Movie Theatre
__________________
90% of car drivers don't see you. The other 10% are out to get you.
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
COOL VIDEO omer General Discussion (Moto Related) 7 02-13-2011 03:46 AM
Really Cool Video Patrick Off Topic 5 11-09-2010 01:12 AM
cool video mad Off Topic 11 08-31-2006 01:40 AM
Cool Video Candie General Discussion (Moto Related) 34 03-28-2006 11:26 AM
Cool Video Coonassme2 General Discussion (Moto Related) 5 06-23-2005 08:41 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
green600
HG Chairperson
 
green600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: 77045
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 20,191

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1











it is but still funny
green600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #3
NgaWhat
Senior Member
 
NgaWhat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Honolulu
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,070

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Gsxr 600









havent seen it, thanks for the laugh
NgaWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
albertinhouston
Senior Member
 
albertinhouston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,288












albertinhouston is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #5
jimrad
Moderate pace forever .
 
jimrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bucee's
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,872

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 7











Where did they park their bikes? Would have known something was up when I pulled up to the theater,,lol.....funny though.
jimrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:49 PM   #6
Jefe
Senior Member
 
Jefe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,422

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'12 Haro Flightline 29er
'09 R6 (sold)
'07 V-Star 1100 Custom (sold)
'01 F4i (sold)






Cool vid.
__________________
YourTexasRealtor
Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy