Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
Lawyers Guns and Money
Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Did one of ya'll hit that poor expedition on the west loop and knock it over?
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which one of you flipped off the cops? Jason_Canuck General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 06-05-2011 07:20 PM
who back flipped SPYDER BITE Off Topic 2 07-14-2008 12:06 PM
Flipped a quad Dgig Dirtbikes, Mini's, ATV's..... 13 11-26-2007 11:17 AM
Flipped Stoppie Cody_Rules Stunters Lounge 35 07-12-2007 02:00 AM
Bike flipped out today Rookie How To's and Q & A's 31 05-24-2005 12:31 PM
Old 11-12-2006, 07:22 PM   #2
09 r1!
Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 07:25 PM   #3
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years

Oh that was me on my yz250
R.I.P. Roger "Koskesh"
July 25, 1977 - April 22, 2007
R.I.P. Matt "Yankee R6"
December 2, 1980-October 13, 2007
You will be missed.
knee_dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:53 AM   #4

It could happen. I once rode with a bunch of noobs and it was 13 bikes total at an intersection of Bellaire and Gessner waiting for a light, and everybody was revving it hard, just kept on revving the bike and waitin for the light to turn green. Anyhow, there was this little rabbit Renault car that made a right turn and that was the ONLY car in front of us right smack in the middle of the Bellaire street.
The light turns GREEN, and as you can imagine, everybody lets go of that clutch and all 13 bikes comes screaming up behind that car's . All he could see was a shitzload of bikes coming up fast and so he didn't know what to do, he brakes and at the same time swerves the car to the left lane as the bikes were coming and one of the bike clipped his rear tail and he comes up flipping I don't know how many turns, at the same time , brought a 92' Yamaha FZR 600 flying UP in the air and comes tumbling down right beside the flipped Rabbit. And there were a few other newbies went out of control and crashed along side of Bellaire. I think it was on Thanksgiving morning when it happened.
The guy that went flying in the air and went down, got taken to the Hospital and had metals in his legs. And a hospital bill you don't want to know about.
But yeah, it could happen. a yz250. That's life, it's always a mystery.
Off the subject: Like that little 12 year old boy who hasn't aged and remained a baby. Remained as an infant. It's weird. Now doctors are probing him to find out the fountain of youth.
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:54 AM   #5

LOL! sorry that was kinda long. hahahaaahah!
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote