MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2006, 09:41 PM   #201
tcmatt

Member Garage

me to0, i'm gonna rot my brain playing day of defeat.,.,
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help improving at TWS (Texas World Speedway) Jetkillr Ridesmart Motorcycle School 10 04-04-2009 12:00 AM
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2006, 09:50 PM   #202
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
(2)XR100
RM250 (no longer in my possession)

Send a message via AIM to faster321 Send a message via MSN to faster321 Send a message via Yahoo to faster321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage
well mr. zero cool we ALL have big bikes that are stunted..i will own you on a 50...and if not i'll unleash juice on your ...up the curb action..what the fukc do you know about that?
oh no not juice that fool gots some gangster 3rd gear coasters... and alot of other things besides curb action.... its sooo pimp watchin that gangster ride, aint hardly no body got game on juice..... i bet if he wanted he could pull some gangster jump to highchairs!
faster321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 10:13 PM   #203
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster321
oh no not juice that fool gots some gangster 3rd gear coasters... and alot of other things besides curb action.... its sooo pimp watchin that gangster ride, aint hardly no body got game on juice..... i bet if he wanted he could pull some gangster jump to highchairs!
when the did this become a thread on ebonics?? come on over to the Humble 1 thread and chill with some true gangstas. you guys are whorin this thread out.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:21 PM   #204
ownage
Banned

User is banned

ownage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #205
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #206
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

Send a message via AIM to faster321 Send a message via MSN to faster321 Send a message via Yahoo to faster321
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
when the did this become a thread on ebonics?? come on over to the Humble 1 thread and chill with some true gangstas. you guys are whorin this thread out.

son im from bryan, basicly the most gangsterific place in south central texas beside 3rd ward, oak cliff and a few other none mention places.... and kid if you think juice or mekrew or mike jones (who {anyone seen him lately}) or anyone else from HPD is not as good as yourself, you are sadly mistaken pimp, cause fosho they will all wreck shop all up on your humble (pun) self pimp, you aint got nothin but a ava. of two girls one doin a stoppie, thats bout all the stunts you know about! hahaha and what you know about internet gangsters ahhhhh shocked your draws! got you in check, know you role pimp! hahahaha :laughing6 :laughing6 i pretty much just killed this whole thread right? or was that wreckages job?
Old 11-22-2006, 12:32 AM   #207
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

ps here is a 4 month old video of some old sitdowns i had back in the day, i got some wide ones im workin on, its all about WOT and legs thrown out widizzle

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=752851563
Old 11-22-2006, 01:26 AM   #208
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-22-2006, 01:39 AM   #209
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
ps here is a 4 month old video of some old sitdowns i had back in the day, i got some wide ones im workin on, its all about WOT and legs thrown out widizzle

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...eoid=752851563
holy fukn dude are you serious. i was doin like that on my yz80 when i was like 14 homie. you would have been better off if you would have just left that one in the archives.. its all good though. we're all here cause we would rather be on two wheel rather than 4. fukc it.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:43 AM   #210
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-22-2006, 01:50 AM   #211
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero_cool
holy fukn dude are you serious. i was doin like that on my yz80 when i was like 14 homie. you would have been better off if you would have just left that one in the archives.. its all good though. we're all here cause we would rather be on two wheel rather than 4. fukc it.

ok internet gangster here are the facts
1. i think i was 15 or early 16 when we made that video
2. i have been stunt for less than a year
3. that was my second day doin sitdowns
4. i have Seat Stander circles now
5. i havent seen any pictures of you yourself or anything
6. Wreckage is a thread killa
7. if you have soo much to say lets see what you have to show
8. where do you come off saying this stuff
9. like the black kids say "who cares"
10. ***** please you dont need me to get really mlk bryan on you son!
11. thats all the facts i need to state right now.
Old 11-22-2006, 01:51 AM   #212
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

Quote:
i think he was 14 in that vid...i agree with you ...but i get tired of people getting on here and flamming people and there footage when they have none...dude im about 3 tricks away from being sick on a fiddy...all i need is highchair circles,highchairs spredders,and some up the curb action
once you learn spreader and highchairs learn to tuck... im working on tuckin out of highchair and goin from spreader to ss and highchair to ss and special k to ss
Old 11-22-2006, 02:07 AM   #213
thatboygeorge
powpows ftw

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
05 r6

Send a message via AIM to thatboygeorge
Quote:
i think he was 14 in that vid...i agree with you ...but i get tired of people getting on here and flamming people and there footage when they have none...dude im about 3 tricks away from being sick on a fiddy...all i need is highchair circles,highchairs spredders,and some up the curb action
werd ppl getting on here flamin on ppl for posting there progress is bullshit.... wut happened to flamers bein banned?...thats ****ed up no1 said they were killin ..... and ppl come on here talkin tryin to say they suck.... wheres the mods at for that...but when i say somethin stupid and pointless my posts get deleted
thatboygeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 02:07 AM   #214
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
ok internet gangster here are the facts
1. i think i was 15 or early 16 when we made that video
2. i have been stunt for less than a year
3. that was my second day doin sitdowns
4. i have Seat Stander circles now
5. i havent seen any pictures of you yourself or anything
6. Wreckage is a thread killa
7. if you have soo much to say lets see what you have to show
8. where do you come off saying this stuff
9. like the black kids say "who cares"
10. ***** please you dont need me to get really mlk bryan on you son!
11. thats all the facts i need to state right now.
, you can count to eleven. now im really impressed. tomorrow lets try for 12. i have only been riding for sportbikes for only 3 months(raced motocross for 6 years though ) and i would bet my telefonica i scooped up the other night i can do more on a big kid bike than you. if you guys go to asi and ride your lil' "fiddys", i have probablly already had to dodge your a time or two. all bullshit asside though, i spun a gearing on my 750 two weeks ago heading home from asi and my tele. needs a stay, headlight, and fairing but if you want to come to my side of town and do some stuntn, i got a pad right next to my appartment. i'll break out my 600...as long as its daytime.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:09 AM   #215
zero_cool

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sWaNgA
werd ppl getting on here flamin on ppl for posting there progress is bullshit.... wut happened to flamers bein banned?...thats ****ed up no1 said they were killin ..... and ppl come on here talkin tryin to say they suck.... wheres the mods at for that...but when i say somethin stupid and pointless my posts get deleted
i had a thread get closed out earlier cause people kept posting stupid . mod police be hatin
Old 11-22-2006, 02:13 AM   #216
zero_cool

Member Garage

pm me if you want directions. im goin to bed. gotta work @ 4.00am
Old 11-22-2006, 02:14 AM   #217
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

shut up squid ^ you say you can out stunt us yet you want our help when your bein an internet gangster and want to to chill with us nah maine... and yea... your frame is gonna crack if you stunt it hardcore cause i know you will mouse trap it way too much and yea swang i got your back fool, always!
Old 11-22-2006, 02:15 AM   #218
faster321
i loop spreader circles

Bike(s):
(2)XR100

and fool i live atleast 2 and a half hours from you come on now!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2006, 02:18 AM   #219
ownage
Banned

User is banned

Old 11-22-2006, 02:21 AM   #220
ownage
Banned

User is banned