MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 01:45 PM   #61
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
 
Urban Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600









Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post
No, it's not. But as I teach my kids, two wrongs don't make a right.

Let me guess, parents didn't give enough attention? Daddy stuck it in the corn hole?

How many people need say you were wrong for you to understand? I bet a thousand could tell you and you still think your in the right.

A YOUNG childs mentality...but maybe your a special needs kid.
No because you are only a handful of people. Other people were quite positive in fact. I understand how these things work though. Usually the first 5 posts determines the direction a thread goes.


I find it humorous however how nobody seems to care about the fact that my motorcycle was physically moved. The guy may have dropped the bike. I was there first. He should have found a different spot to park and not harass me by moving my property. Anyways I gotta head into Miami to meet up some peeps.

Last edited by Urban Ninja; 10-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Urban Ninja is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I got revenge on a handicap parking spot violator morvegil Off Topic 41 05-07-2011 06:39 AM
TX2K11-Fighting over parking spot omer General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 03-27-2011 10:19 AM
I lost my parking spot during Ike Drumboy General Discussion (Moto Related) 175 09-25-2008 11:45 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #62
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,108

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
That was very noble of you.


I dunno. I just have a very quick temper. If someone does or says something wrong to me I usually fly into a blind and explosive rage.


Also thanks to some of the PM's from peeps giving me positive responses.
You dont have a quick temper. You are just quick to act like a little . Too many female hormones or maybe no male role models. PM'ed positive responses are moves too. If they actually exist (which I doubt) they are not relevant because they share your mentality.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:46 PM   #63
Joshua42007
Senior Member
 
Joshua42007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,627

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000









One move followed after another. You didn't handle the situation like a grown man.

Guy moved your bike, yeah ID be hella too... BUT, ever heard of no harm no foul ??

He moved your vehicle + You scratched theirs = doesn't compute. They don't go hand in hand. Apple and oranges


Now, think about if someone gets revenge on your bike. It could end up damaged,scratched even stolen. I hope you




and what these people have to say is the truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekvercher View Post
a man would have calmly gone up the man and asked. if he reply no give him the benifet of the doubt due to your lack of evidence. let him know that you dont approve of who ever move your bike. talk about how you would have loved to catch them in the act so you could slap his . WHO EVER IT MAY BE. look him in the eye when you say it. let him know you mean business. and then ask him to keep an eye out for you. now if he would have admitted it. go the off on his . he gets a problem with it settle up like our grandfathers did. knock the mother out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene View Post
i think what he did and what you did were both moves. but the fact is, you if you wanted to teach a lesson, you should have manned up and told him not us. if you don't tell him, why tell us? it is like talking behind people's backs.
Joshua42007 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:48 PM   #64
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











been a while since ive seen a thread like this. i was wondering what happened to the entertainment around here lol
Azylum is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #65
mikes-si
Senior Member
 
mikes-si's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kingwood/San Marcos
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 831

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2006 kawasaki zx-6r









It was him, how would he have known that someone moved the bike if he just parked?
mikes-si is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #66
kibitzer
Donkey punch 2 the soul
 
kibitzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 10,457

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 CBR600RR
02 XR100(tarded)
07 CRF50 (mini tard)







Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
That was very noble of you.


I dunno. I just have a very quick temper. If someone does or says something wrong to me I usually fly into a blind and explosive rage.


Also thanks to some of the PM's from peeps giving me positive responses.
I don't consider my actions noble. Just necessary. I am an example to my children and they will learn that you can lose respect for someone else because of their actions, but never sacrifice our own self respect in the process.


You should more carefully consider your responses before acting. It doesn't seem like any lesson was learned here by either you or the Jeep owner. Now you have to watch your back and your bike just in case the guy sees an opportunity for payback.
kibitzer is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #67
TheRising
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 210












User is banned

.
TheRising is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #68
yumbeef
beef eater
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: behind 200rds of 30.06
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,075

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
08 ninja 250r
06 cbr600rr








Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes-si View Post
It was him, how would he have known that someone moved the bike if he just parked?
seems like the folks bashing OP dont care if it was him or not. they care that he keyed a car and caused real damage, unlike his bike being moved without real harm.
yumbeef is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #69
da1hobo
Local Hobo
 
da1hobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: University of Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 389

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
77 Honda CT125 - sold
1995 Vulcan 800A - sold
2011 KLR650E







Personally, I wouldn't have keyed the car. If there had been a security cam you would have been screwed. Even if it was the guy who moved your bike if he didn't damage it you have no legal leg to stand on. Even if he did when you keyed his car you will still catch .

However: If people stop flipping out over little things and posting them online I wont get my daily entertainment.
da1hobo is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #70
SGT USMC 0311
Senior Member
 
SGT USMC 0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 847

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage





Why didn't you tell the guy you keyed his car for moving your bike when he asked? Where you afraid of the consequences or just afraid?
__________________
SGT USMC 0311 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #71
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,108

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT USMC 0311 View Post
Why didn't you tell the guy you keyed his car for moving your bike when he asked? Where you afraid of the consequences or just afraid?
Bingo
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #72
Manaomen
wheeeee!
 
Manaomen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 67

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
'11 BMW S1000RR
stolen - '06 R1 Raven
sold - '08 Sportster 883/1200
sold - '00 R6
sold - '01 Bandit 600






Manaomen is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #73
slowposer
pose slower
 
slowposer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 704

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
bikeless :(









sounds like jeep dude is a douche and you were his victim...shoulda just deflated his tires and went about your day.
slowposer is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:01 PM   #74
cychotic
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: texas
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 2,407

Experience: 1-3 months











User is banned

.
cychotic is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #75
BigGun500Mag
SBN Bouncer
 
BigGun500Mag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: West Houston
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 499

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2006 Harley Road King
KX65 Mini


Going Fast, Comfortably






Anyone that keys anyones car should be tied up to the door handle and beaton severly. Period........
BigGun500Mag is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #76
urbanXJ
erect engorged member
 
urbanXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 16,516

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys









Quote:
Originally Posted by yumbeef View Post
seems like the folks bashing OP dont care if it was him or not. they care that he keyed a car and caused real damage, unlike his bike being moved without real harm.
it dosn't really matter does it?

and it's only a matter of time untill this type of behavior catches up with the OP on the playground...then a moved bike is going to be the last of his worries.

He basically broke the other kids toy because the other kid touched his.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
"... I say the govt puts something in the water that sterilizes all women..."
urbanXJ is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:03 PM   #77
Joshua42007
Senior Member
 
Joshua42007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 3,627

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000









Someone moved my motorcycle from my parking spot
Joshua42007 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #78
SGT USMC 0311
Senior Member
 
SGT USMC 0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 847

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by slowposer View Post
sounds like jeep dude is a douche and you were his victim...shoulda just deflated his tires and went about your day.
Now THAT would have been funny....

No real damage other than his huge waste of time!
__________________
SGT USMC 0311 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #79
C.Hern5972
Street Ninja Four Father
 
C.Hern5972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pearland Tx
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 14,729

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
96 ZX7R 37k miles and still strong
2007 HD Softail
2002 Springer Classic
2007 GSXR600

Member Garage


dont be suprised when you walk outside and someone kicked over your bike... You got moved back
__________________
chern

Chris H
"I dont follow rules to well"
C.Hern5972 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #80
honorsdaddy
Professional Donor
 
honorsdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: My desk.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,061

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2012 BMW K1600GTL
2013 Triumph Trophy SE (sold)
2009 Harley-Davidson Road Glide(sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1300T (sold)
2007 Star V-Star 1100 (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to honorsdaddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
{bunch of bullshit written by a douchenugget removed for clarity}
Dude - you're an . Seriously. Even if he DID move your bike, there's no reason to cause damage to his car.

Since you didnt know it was him for a fact, that makes what you did even worse.

How about you use the motorcycle parking? Just a thought - i mean, if someplace is actually going to provide it, and you just want to be an and take a space for a car - well....you're just being an .
__________________
Keeping the "fun" in "dysfunctional" since 1969.
honorsdaddy is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy