MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #21
SGT USMC 0311
Senior Member
 
SGT USMC 0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 847

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
Nah. I would do it again. don't do . I did. The guy who moved my bike should consider it a lesson learned. "Never touch another man's vehicle."
Own your own actions.

If you look him in the eye and punched him in the jaw....then your are a man. If key his car and then when you are called out say no it wasn't me...then you are not owning your own actions.

Not judging...just saying
__________________
SGT USMC 0311 is offline  
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I got revenge on a handicap parking spot violator morvegil Off Topic 41 05-07-2011 06:39 AM
TX2K11-Fighting over parking spot omer General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 03-27-2011 10:19 AM
I lost my parking spot during Ike Drumboy General Discussion (Moto Related) 175 09-25-2008 11:45 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #22
AngusTEx
Hang the up & DRIVE
 
AngusTEx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 297

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
Honduh









I'm not saying that I wouldn't be as if my bike were moved and would consider revenge. All in all, if my bike were damaged in any way, I would feel it justified. But if mine were to be moved or sat on but with no sign of damage, I've learned to shrug it off.

Like if my car was door dented, and I was 110% sure it was due to the vehicle next to it, I'm more than happy to return the favor with on top.

for tat.
__________________
ATGATT
AngusTEx is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #23
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
Nah. I would do it again. don't do . I did. The guy who moved my bike should consider it a lesson learned. "Never touch another man's vehicle."





I was going to do that. But it would have just been him saying, "I never moved your bike." He had to learn a lesson.
No key cars. In reality you didn't do . You pussed out and denied it after the fact. You should consider it a lesson learned. You are without a doubt the bigger in this situation. You also have not learned the same lesson that you are trying to teach. You are pathetic and childish.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:16 PM   #24
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
 
Urban Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600









Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT USMC 0311 View Post
Own your own actions.

If you look him in the eye and punched him in the jaw....then your are a man. If key his car and then when you are called out say no it wasn't me...then you are not owning your own actions.

Not judging...just saying

He would never fess up to it. He already lied to me about not moving my bike. Which is funny considering there was no way for him to know that the bike was moved.

Punching people in the face doesn't solve anything. Plus my record is clean and assault charges are not really my thing. Again, lesson learned.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
No key cars. In reality you didn't do . You pussed out and denied it after the fact. You should consider it a lesson learned. You are without a doubt the bigger in this situation. You also have not learned the same lesson that you are trying to teach. You are pathetic and childish.

Whatever you say dude.
Urban Ninja is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:17 PM   #25
r6txrider
I was not speeding!!
 
r6txrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 98

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
2005 R6 (sold)
2004 R6 (kidnaped)








He did it..
__________________
r6txrider is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #26
SGT USMC 0311
Senior Member
 
SGT USMC 0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Heights
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 847

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
He would never fess up to it. He already lied to me about not moving my bike. Which is funny considering there was no way for him to know that the bike was moved.

Punching people in the face doesn't solve anything. Plus my record is clean and assault charges are not really my thing. Again, lesson learned.
Fair enough...and so we are clear I am not attacking you, this is friendly criticism.

Ask yourself the question: HOW WOULD JOHN WAYNE HANDLE THIS??

ANSWER: I am sure he would not key someones car and then lie about doing it to teach someone a lesson.

Please think about that
__________________
SGT USMC 0311 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:19 PM   #27
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
He would never fess up to it. He already lied to me about not moving my bike. Which is funny considering there was no way for him to know that the bike was moved.

Punching people in the face doesn't solve anything. Plus my record is clean and assault charges are not really my thing. Again, lesson learned.





Whatever you say dude.
It's clear assault is not your thing. You resort to criminal mischief, destruction of private property, and vandalism. Its time to STFU. You only make yourself look worse with every response.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:20 PM   #28
Gryphin
09 r1!
 
Gryphin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Houston
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 4,214

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
09 Yamaha R1
06 Ninja ZX-6R (RIP)



Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Gryphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
You're a for keying his car. You handled it just like a of would have. Just saying
+1
__________________
Quote:
We as riders know the risks we take everytime we put that kickstand up and twist the throttle.
Gryphin is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #29
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
 
Urban Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600









Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
It's clear assault is not your thing. You resort to criminal mischief, destruction of private property, and vandalism. Its time to STFU. You only make yourself look worse with every response.
Not really. You just make yourself seem bitter. *shrugs*
Urban Ninja is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:21 PM   #30
DanteLee
Sexy Dynamite
 
DanteLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 3rd planet from the sun
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 8,001

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it







My cousin lives in florida and on his facebook he said someone him off and scratched up his jeep, thanks for the info and this thread.....



















































































































bwahahahahahaha got you worried for a moment huh?
__________________
I hate when I'm trying to be handsome and a more handsome man stands next to me and handsomes much harder than I can........
DanteLee is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:22 PM   #31
urbanXJ
erect engorged member
 
urbanXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 16,498

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys









So you damaged someone's personal property because yours was moved?

gotta say if thats the case it was sure a high school maturity move...but thats just my opinion.

Good thing that guy is not like you, your junk would get pushed over.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
"... I say the govt puts something in the water that sterilizes all women..."
urbanXJ is online now  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:23 PM   #32
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
 
Urban Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600









Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanXJ View Post
So you damaged someone's personal property because yours was moved?
Yes.

That is the same as getting into someones vehicle and moving their car to a different spot because they want your parking spot.

I was there first. Why should I have to have my property touched and moved without my consent?
Urban Ninja is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #33
derekvercher
Senior Member
 
derekvercher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: china tx
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 188

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1998 honda cbr 600 f3
2003 honda cr250r
yamaha pw50







bluewave your right, it was a total move. why dont you grow some and confront this person face to face. what if he didnt move your bike? you dont know. seriously you remind me of the guy who's got a video on this site who got cut off on road. then followed the car till it park. waited till they left and knocked off the mirror off. PEOPLE IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TO CONFRONT SOMEONE FACE TO FACE SO YOU DAMAGE HIS PROPERTY. YOU ARE A .
derekvercher is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:24 PM   #34
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
Not really. You just make yourself seem bitter. *shrugs*
I am bitter. I work to pay for my stuff. When some of little brags about scratching cars, it makes me mad. Its wrong what he did. I dont deny that. He didnt damage your though. Then you pussed out and lied. Does that really seem like something to brag about. If you cant see that as a move you have some growing up to do.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #35
dbuck
Stayin' Young
 
dbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: NW Houston BW8/290
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 19,625

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
02 Honda Superhawk









Send a message via AIM to dbuck
what a move....you keying the Jeep that is.
dbuck is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #36
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








I have had my keyed by a off . She actually was a and had a better excuse than you did.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #37
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat
 
Urban Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 327


Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600









Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
I am bitter. I work to pay for my stuff. When some of little brags about scratching cars, it makes me mad. Its wrong what he did. I dont deny that. He didnt damage your though. Then you pussed out and lied. Does that really seem like something to brag about. If you cant see that as a move you have some growing up to do.

I don't. I see it as me being a teacher and the guy learning a lesson on respecting other people's property. Confronting him would not have made a difference. There are too many stupid people in the world like you that have no reasonable logic.


Remember for every action there is a reaction. My bike was fine where it was. He moved it. Then I had to react.


Violence is not the answer.


And yes if someone moves my bike again, I will key their vehicle.

Don't want it to happen? Don't touch my bike. Simple.

Last edited by Urban Ninja; 10-12-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Urban Ninja is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #38
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
I don't. I see it as me being a teacher and the guy learning a lesson on respecting other people's property. Confronting him would not have made a difference. There are too many stupid people in the world like you that have no reasonable logic.


OK dumbass. This statement applies to YOU.
bluewave18 is offline  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #39
urbanXJ
erect engorged member
 
urbanXJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 16,498

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2008 Versys









Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
Yes.

That is the same as getting into someones vehicle and moving their car to a different spot because they want your parking spot.

I was there first. Why should I have to have my property touched and moved without my consent?
NO, it's not. Not even close. Moving another persons car dosn't damage it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
"... I say the govt puts something in the water that sterilizes all women..."
urbanXJ is online now  
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 PM   #40
bluewave18
Safety Third
 
bluewave18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: S.E.
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 34,098

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50








Why not start a poll and ask how many think you are a for what you did?
bluewave18 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy