MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

Someone moved my motorcycle from my parking spot

So I currently live in south Florida. I went to work (I work at the mall as a waiter while I go to school here) and saw that my favorite parking spot was open since it was early in the morning. I parked next to the motorcycle parking spot as I have done several times for over a year without problems and get off my bike and go to work. There is a reason why I like parking in the other spot (as you can see from the pictures) as there are no other parking spots next to it since there is just grass o either side. And sometimes in that section I will have about 5 bikes parked next to mine.

So anyways from where I work, I can see my motorcycle fairly clearly from a side glass door. As I am walking by and glance over at where my bike is, I noticed that it was moved and parked crooked. I was like, what the ?? I was mad that someone moved my bike. The mall I work at is a tourist hotspot so the parking lot gets full quickly.

I immediately I go outside and see that there is a jeep in my original spot. It had rained for a bit after I went in to work so I noticed that the street underneath my bike had a dry spot and that the street underneath the jeep was dry. So I assumed that the driver of the jeep was the who moved my bike. I was furious and wanted to bust out the jeep's windows but I decided that was too loud. So I grabbed my keys and scratched as hard as I could the passenger side. It left a really nice white streak against the black paint. Satisfied I got on my bike and parked it near the dumpster behind work out of site.

Fast forward to today. 4 days later. I head to work this morning and the parking lot is basically empty. I see my favorite spot next to the motorcycle spot open again. But I decide not to park there and park in the motorcycle spot as I don't want any issues. As I am riding up I see a guy standing outside a vehicle getting his clothes ready for work. He clearly works at The Cheesecake Factory. When I park my bike, that's when I notice he is next to a black jeep. The same jeep that I scratched. I recognize the fact that one of the rear lights has tape on it.

As I am turning of my bike and checking my backpack for something he approaches me and says

Guy: "Hey man, I parked my car next to your bike a few days ago and I guess someone had moved your bike but when I got back to my car I noticed my car got keyed. I sure hope that wasn't you."

Me: "Oh wow. Yea, I noticed my bike was moved. I work at that restaurant (I point to it) and saw someone moving my bike. By the time I got out they had already parked and the people were already gone."

Guy: "Oh yea what kind of car was it?"

Me: (Without hesitating) "It was some kind of Chevy Cobalt."

Guy: "I would never touch anybodies motorcycle. I don't do that. I ended up getting screwed."

Then he walks off. For a split second I felt guilty and kind of bad that I got the wrong guy. But then I was like, how the did he know someone moved my bike??

Yea, it was him. I am certain of it. I got him back. He should have never touched my and I would have never keyed his jeep. We are even I feel because after I keyed his jeep I felt better. But now I gotta keep my bike parked hidden near my work because he may decide he wants to get back at me.

Oh well.

Cliffs:
-My bike is moved from parking spot to motorcycle parking spot
-Jeep is nearby so I key it
-4 days later I see the same jeep with guy nearby getting ready for work
-He asks me if I know anything about his keyed car
-I say basically say no
-He says he never moved a bike
-How the did he know my bike was even moved??
-Conclusion: payback is a

Grey circle thing is sign that says "Motorcycle Parking" It prevents cars from parking there. Red thing is my bike.
4v5tw6

What I come to after my bike is moved
2nsuwq8
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I got revenge on a handicap parking spot violator morvegil Off Topic 41 05-07-2011 06:39 AM
TX2K11-Fighting over parking spot omer General Discussion (Moto Related) 49 03-27-2011 10:19 AM
I lost my parking spot during Ike Drumboy General Discussion (Moto Related) 175 09-25-2008 11:45 AM
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

lol WTF?

cameras?
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #3
morvegil
Banned

Bike(s):
2008 Night Rod Special(s)
2008 1200 Sportster(s)
2008 Triumph Bonneville(w)
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2010 Ducati Streetfighter

User is banned

Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #4
Bevo
Hook 'em!

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
'12 CBR1000RR Red/Black
'14 CB1000R Matte Gray
'10 CBR1000RR (destroyed)
'09 CBR1000RR C-ABS (sold)
'09 CBR600RR C-ABS (sold)

Member Garage

, you are a Ninja
Old 10-12-2011, 12:57 PM   #5
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

i've had someone move my bike like that.. i was .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 PM   #6
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

You're a for keying his car. You handled it just like a of would have. Just saying
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
yumbeef
beef eater

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
08 ninja 250r
06 cbr600rr

^ anonymous keying is cheaper than an assault (possible felony) charge
Old 10-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #8
Joshua42007

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
06' GSX-R 1000

I don't think you should have keyed his Jeep, you might have sparked an even bigger problem.

Then again, I cannot blame you at all. I'd be just as as you were/are.

If the owner of the Jeep gets revenge, it doesn't have to be immediately followed. He will wait until your sleeping, and then powww right in the kisser.

If I were you, I would keep an even closer eye out for when like this happens.

Last edited by Joshua42007; 10-12-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:03 PM   #9
kdog22
Wheelie it son..

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
2004 Honda xr50
1991 Honda z50
2004 WR450 Supermoto
1988 Honda ZB50 - For Sale

Member Garage

should have taken a dump on his hood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator View Post
Muhammad.........Nostradamus..........Kdog
The cycle continues.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:04 PM   #10
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
You're a for keying his car. You handled it just like a of would have. Just saying
What he said.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #11
SGT USMC 0311

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
"Budweiser" F4 Track
DUCATI HYPERMOTARD 1100S
HOODAKA ROAD TOAD (...DEAD JIM)
Kestrel Road
Titus Racer X

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
So I currently live in south Florida. I went to work (I work at the mall as a waiter while I go to school here) and saw that my favorite parking spot was open since it was early in the morning. I parked next to the motorcycle parking spot as I have done several times for over a year without problems and get off my bike and go to work. There is a reason why I like parking in the other spot (as you can see from the pictures) as there are no other parking spots next to it since there is just grass o either side. And sometimes in that section I will have about 5 bikes parked next to mine.

So anyways from where I work, I can see my motorcycle fairly clearly from a side glass door. As I am walking by and glance over at where my bike is, I noticed that it was moved and parked crooked. I was like, what the ?? I was mad that someone moved my bike. The mall I work at is a tourist hotspot so the parking lot gets full quickly.

I immediately I go outside and see that there is a jeep in my original spot. It had rained for a bit after I went in to work so I noticed that the street underneath my bike had a dry spot and that the street underneath the jeep was dry. So I assumed that the driver of the jeep was the who moved my bike. I was furious and wanted to bust out the jeep's windows but I decided that was too loud. So I grabbed my keys and scratched as hard as I could the passenger side. It left a really nice white streak against the black paint. Satisfied I got on my bike and parked it near the dumpster behind work out of site.

Fast forward to today. 4 days later. I head to work this morning and the parking lot is basically empty. I see my favorite spot next to the motorcycle spot open again. But I decide not to park there and park in the motorcycle spot as I don't want any issues. As I am riding up I see a guy standing outside a vehicle getting his clothes ready for work. He clearly works at The Cheesecake Factory. When I park my bike, that's when I notice he is next to a black jeep. The same jeep that I scratched. I recognize the fact that one of the rear lights has tape on it.

As I am turning of my bike and checking my backpack for something he approaches me and says

Guy: "Hey man, I parked my car next to your bike a few days ago and I guess someone had moved your bike but when I got back to my car I noticed my car got keyed. I sure hope that wasn't you."

Me: "Oh wow. Yea, I noticed my bike was moved. I work at that restaurant (I point to it) and saw someone moving my bike. By the time I got out they had already parked and the people were already gone."

Guy: "Oh yea what kind of car was it?"

Me: (Without hesitating) "It was some kind of Chevy Cobalt."

Guy: "I would never touch anybodies motorcycle. I don't do that. I ended up getting screwed."

Then he walks off. For a split second I felt guilty and kind of bad that I got the wrong guy. But then I was like, how the did he know someone moved my bike??

Yea, it was him. I am certain of it. I got him back. He should have never touched my and I would have never keyed his jeep. We are even I feel because after I keyed his jeep I felt better. But now I gotta keep my bike parked hidden near my work because he may decide he wants to get back at me.

Oh well.

Cliffs:
-My bike is moved from parking spot to motorcycle parking spot
-Jeep is nearby so I key it
-4 days later I see the same jeep with guy nearby getting ready for work
-He asks me if I know anything about his keyed car
-I say basically say no
-He says he never moved a bike
-How the did he know my bike was even moved??
-Conclusion: payback is a

Grey circle thing is sign that says "Motorcycle Parking" It prevents cars from parking there. Red thing is my bike.
4v5tw6

What I come to after my bike is moved
2nsuwq8
I would not have keyed his car, I would have waited and confronted him. It is bullshit; I try to lock my handlebars to avoid such issues.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

Meh, the bigger is the guy who moved my bike.

I would have been a if I just sat there and complained about it and did nothing.

I will do it again to anyone who physically moves my bike.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:07 PM   #13
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT USMC 0311 View Post
I would not have keyed his car, I would have waited and confronted him. It is bullshit; I try to lock my handlebars to avoid such issues.
My handle bars were locked and the problem is I never saw him move the bike. So he would have just said, "Oh I never moved your bike." Then I would have still been mad.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #14
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumbeef View Post
^ anonymous keying is cheaper than an assault (possible felony) charge
Sounds like a total move. Anonymity is for who are scared. If you dont have the sack to wait and confront the Jeep owner, you get on your and ride off.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #15
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Ninja View Post
Meh, the bigger is the guy who moved my bike.

I would have been a if I just sat there and complained about it and did nothing.

I will do it again to anyone who physically moves my bike.
You would deserve more respect for doing nothing. You are a for pulling a key job. That is a fact. Are you a 13 year old girl? That was a rhetorical question. You dont need to answer it.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #16
Jefe

Feedback Rating: (2)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
'12 Haro Flightline 29er
'09 R6 (sold)
'07 V-Star 1100 Custom (sold)
'01 F4i (sold)

Straight up 'G'.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #17
Urban Ninja
Phuc Dat

Bike(s):
Yamaha FZR600

Nah. I would do it again. don't do . I did. The guy who moved my bike should consider it a lesson learned. "Never touch another man's vehicle."

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave18 View Post
Sounds like a total move. Anonymity is for who are scared. If you dont have the sack to wait and confront the Jeep owner, you get on your and ride off.

I was going to do that. But it would have just been him saying, "I never moved your bike." He had to learn a lesson.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
realtalk

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
07 gsxr 750

Member Garage

u should have charged it to the game. what if the owner of the jeep would have seen u key his jeep. ppl now a days carry weapons esp in texas
Old 10-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #19
tonyt915
"Fuckchix"

Feedback Rating: (19)

Bike(s):
08 Duc Duc Goose Superbike"sold"
08 CBR 6RR " sold"
84 Yamaha Big Wheel 200
76 HD FXE "sold
09 WR450F "sold"

Member Garage

What lesson was learned? You didn't have the juevos to admit it was you who did it?
Old 10-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #20
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Feedback Rating: (25)

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
What he said.
+2.....maybe park in the motorcycle area next time?
Closed Thread

Advertisement